Help Dropping weight - AnabolicMinds.com

Help Dropping weight

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Help Dropping weight

I have ran a cycle of Havoc and did not get really any results at all. I am looking to harden up and shed some body weight.

I am around 220 and 17% bodyfat, Training for 10 years. I have recently put on tons of mass but with that mass came to much extra weight. I want to get back down to around 200. Pushing crazy weight and stuff like that just doesnt intrest me anymore, I want to get leaner and more cut. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

I am a little perplexed... With ten years of training under your belt, you should know exactly what you need to do... However I will give you the same answer I give everyone with this question... FOCUS ON YOUR DIET! If you are 220 at 17% so you need to drop around 15 lbs to be close to single digits. Drop your cals to 3000 for two weeks with your protien at 1.3-1.5g/lb... Staythere untill you hit a wall, then drop another 500 cals... easy peasy lemon squeezzzzyyy

THIS IS GENERAL ADVICE AND IN NO WAY GUARATEES RESULTS. THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED SO DONT ASK FOR ANY REFUNDS...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm perplexed on the 10 years of experience and this kind of question. You aren't as young as you used to be. You can't do the fast food diet and expect the same metabolism you once had to take care of it.

Carbs once or twice a day is working really well for me. Carbs at breakfast (every day) and post workout (some days.) Good fats during non-carb meals and moderate protein all day. I'd say drop your protein intake to ~200g, 60-120g carbs and 190-215g of good fats.

Welcome to the board.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dropping weight and whey protein
    By manosduras in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:38 PM
  2. Methods of dropping water weight inorder to ship
    By One Shot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. advice for dropping weight for wrestling?
    By Cold in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 11:54 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 01:46 PM
  5. Dropping weight while retaining strength
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 02:00 PM