bold 200

bic

Awards
  • Established
Anyone stack bold 200 with a sd clone i know i force has methadrol same as sd.They say you can stack bold 200 with it just wanted to know if anyone did bold 200 and was it worth it

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt. its not something good to stack with since methadrol is a max 4 week ph. and bold is a weak ph that takes 6 weeks just to kick in. once you get off the quick gains of methadrol the bold isnt going to be strong enough to hold onto the gains. id rather have you stack it with a tren. either products for the matter.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt. its not something good to stack with since methadrol is a max 4 week ph. and bold is a weak ph that takes 6 weeks just to kick in. once you get off the quick gains of methadrol the bold isnt going to be strong enough to hold onto the gains. id rather have you stack it with a tren. either products for the matter.
ok so sd and tren would be good

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
SD/Tren is a bad ass stack but its a hardcore one too, that can result in some gyno. id only run it if you can get ahold of SERM's. but yes, its pushing it with orals but it is an amazing stack

follow the following if youre going to do it

SD:10/20/20
Tren:60/60/60/90/90/90-120

you will need either a-dex, caber or nolva on cycle for probably around week 4-5, when gyno hits. and you will need a full clomid/nolva, test booster, cycle assist, pct. this will give you crazy gains but it will have to be well planned out with alot of knowledge in your belt. and if this is your 1st or 2nd cycle id save this one for down the road.

bic

Awards
  • Established
SD/Tren is a bad ass stack but its a hardcore one too, that can result in some gyno. id only run it if you can get ahold of SERM's. but yes, its pushing it with orals but it is an amazing stack

follow the following if youre going to do it

SD:10/20/20
Tren:60/60/60/90/90/90-120

you will need either a-dex, caber or nolva on cycle for probably around week 4-5, when gyno hits. and you will need a full clomid/nolva, test booster, cycle assist, pct. this will give you crazy gains but it will have to be well planned out with alot of knowledge in your belt. and if this is your 1st or 2nd cycle id save this one for down the road.
I thought about it for my 4 cycle around summer have nolva and others so at 4wk start taking the nolva i have to get some clomid will have to stock up so i'm ready.The tren 250 gel caps what do you think of them.After the 3 wks of sd i stop and run the tren for 5wks then at the 4wk hit nolva

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good plan man. congrats, i have no critique for what you just posted. so here let me lay it out for you. and for the tren 250. havent personally used but it seems good.

SD: 10/20/20
Tren: 25/50/50/75/75/75-100.
*25mg pills.
Nolva:0/0/0/0/0/10/10-20

PCT:
Clomid/Nolva @ 50/20x4
Natty test booster
Cycle assist

extras but not essential:
cortisol blocker
creatine
N.O. product

follow that and you should have a kick ass cycle. i dont understand the 25mg pills from tren250 for a 19 nor tren product but its all good. feel out the tren while on cycle and if gains stall you can bust up to 100mg for the last couple weeks. i dont think there would be any harm in that.

bic

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good plan man. congrats, i have no critique for what you just posted. so here let me lay it out for you. and for the tren 250. havent personally used but it seems good.

SD: 10/20/20
Tren: 25/50/50/75/75/75-100.
*25mg pills.
Nolva:0/0/0/0/0/10/10-20

PCT:
Clomid/Nolva @ 50/20x4
Natty test booster
Cycle assist

extras but not essential:
cortisol blocker
creatine
N.O. product

follow that and you should have a kick ass cycle. i dont understand the 25mg pills from tren250 for a 19 nor tren product but its all good. feel out the tren while on cycle and if gains stall you can bust up to 100mg for the last couple weeks. i dont think there would be any harm in that.
Thanks sounds good to me to thanks for the help as for the cycle assist i got and use the cycle support drink mix one little scoop twice a day not bad tasting.Cuts down on 8 caps and i think it goes throught my system faster to

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
UnderXero Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3