oral liquid winstroll injected....
- 08-30-2009, 12:28 PM
- 08-30-2009, 12:32 PM
I didn't know they made an oral liquid form of winny, however as long as it is the same formula, in theory, you should be able to do either. I've heard of injectable winny being administered orally, however never have I heard the opposite.
08-30-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm not so sure. I depends on the carrier.
Injectible Winstrol is water based (bacteriostatic water is part of it), or, less often it is suspended in oil. You can take this kind orally as ktatro said.
But the oral form may be dissolved or suspended in something else that you may not want to inject. As a heads up, even if it's just water based, water based anabolics like Winny and Test Suspension are more often associated with infections, so be careful, mate.
Were I using Winny, I'd take it orally.
08-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Um no. For one it's not sterile. Also it may have things in it that are not injectable. Now if u have injectable winny u can take it orally.
08-30-2009, 02:16 PM
08-30-2009, 08:31 PM
08-30-2009, 09:40 PM
09-04-2009, 11:54 AM
If you know for sure it was suspended in bacteriostatic water then I'd pin it, but then again I'd pin creatine suspension if I thought I could get away with it. one of my friends teases me and asks me how i get the flintstones chewables to fit in the pin. I prefer to pin both winney and dianabol, even lasix.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stalin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-29-2008, 08:43 AM
- By Bronco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:21 AM
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-15-2006, 09:23 AM
- By TheLabRat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:49 AM