oral liquid winstroll injected....

guillopes

Awards
is it ok to inject winstrol in ORAL liquid form????thanks and sorry about the newbie question....

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know they made an oral liquid form of winny, however as long as it is the same formula, in theory, you should be able to do either. I've heard of injectable winny being administered orally, however never have I heard the opposite.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
I'm not so sure. I depends on the carrier.

Injectible Winstrol is water based (bacteriostatic water is part of it), or, less often it is suspended in oil. You can take this kind orally as ktatro said.

But the oral form may be dissolved or suspended in something else that you may not want to inject. As a heads up, even if it's just water based, water based anabolics like Winny and Test Suspension are more often associated with infections, so be careful, mate.

Were I using Winny, I'd take it orally.

Medic93

Awards
Um no. For one it's not sterile. Also it may have things in it that are not injectable. Now if u have injectable winny u can take it orally.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something that you would not want to chance...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Um no. For one it's not sterile. Also it may have things in it that are not injectable. Now if u have injectable winny u can take it orally.
Bingo if they're selling winstrol and they call it oral winstrol then its not sterile, don't inect it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
If you know for sure it was suspended in bacteriostatic water then I'd pin it, but then again I'd pin creatine suspension if I thought I could get away with it. one of my friends teases me and asks me how i get the flintstones chewables to fit in the pin. I prefer to pin both winney and dianabol, even lasix.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3