best for size and strenght

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
whats the best otc PH for size and strenght without having some harsh sides. o and anything else besides mdrol. and i know about the diet plays a part and all of that. this will not be my frist cycle. ive been going back a forth in my mind on what to run but just cant figure it out, i know i want some nice lean gains but also want to pick some serious size and strenght up, i really want to try some epistane from ibe but what else to stack it with?

thanks is advance i really apperciate it

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
hmm thats a wet ph correct? how would that stack with epi?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Phera isnt too wet. i mean when compared with some ph's its relativly dry. but yes, some water retention will occur. nothing like an SUS500 or others along those lines.

id run the phera for 6 weeks building up to 30-40 mg along side the epi. there are better things to stack with phera tho, but i suppose epi wouldnt be a bad stack. youd get some mass and strength out of the phera, and some vascularity and hardness out of the epi.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN A STACK NOT TO LEAN OF GAINS BUT TO ALSO but also thrwo on some size and strenght i might go with this and how is the sides for phera

asoulecpt

Awards
I didn't have any bad sides from phera except lethargy. Also my positive aggression turned negative when I bumped to 40 but who cares, your not an assho.le forever. I had no wet gains on this either, it was very dry for me.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i personally respond very well to phera so sides for me were non exsistant till i bridged phera into tren. but phera wise. no sides at all. this should be a good stack. maybe start the epi at 30mg and do the phera as follows: 10/20/30/30-40. or 10/20/20/20/30/30. the epi can be ran along side that.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya pending on money i might run the 6 week cycle, its either buy the cycle or pick me up a whole new weight set. what to do

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya pending on money i might run the 6 week cycle, its either buy the cycle or pick me up a whole new weight set. what to do
You don't go to a gym? Unless your home set has everything, you're missing out on a lot of potential right there.

Maximize all sources of potential before steroids.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
naw i have everything at my house, i only go to the gym to train mma other thatn that i have everything in my garage from a treadmil and climber to ab machines and a pull/dip/ station, bench and rack system, lat pull down and everything else like about 500lbs of freeweights and dumbells that go from 2lbs-100lbs so i say im good

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna buy a new cage and rack setup fro super cheap from my friend but i have one and i just might go with the cycle instead

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
SDrol. Fast, rapid and fairly dry gains in most people.

Very strong sh_t.

But, most people can't handle the possible harsh sides. I know people who eat em like Gummy Worms and love em and others are begging for death at 30 a day. It's all person dependent. If you can tolerate it, it's a good way to go. Everyone's different in their response to anabolics.

Since M1T is illegal I'd say Sdrol or maybe Mass Tabs. Lots of folks diggin' on the Mass Tabs, lately. Almost all positive reviews and Stenblone seems well tolerated by most.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
get pplex. it's a good choice. epi sucks. it's a waste of money. run pplex 30/30/30/30 . if you want add 2 more weeks go to 40mg.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be runnin epi and pplex and i feel its gonna be a good cycle, still waiting to see if i get picked to log

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
SDrol. Fast, rapid and fairly dry gains in most people.

Very strong sh_t.

But, most people can't handle the possible harsh sides. I know people who eat em like Gummy Worms and love em and others are begging for death at 30 a day. It's all person dependent. If you can tolerate it, it's a good way to go. Everyone's different in their response to anabolics.

Since M1T is illegal I'd say Sdrol or maybe Mass Tabs. Lots of folks diggin' on the Mass Tabs, lately. Almost all positive reviews and Stenblone seems well tolerated by most.
I'm interested in the Mass Tabs too but cant find them easily though I havent looked real hard either. They have them at my gym but hell if I'm paying that much money.