8 week cutter

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey folks -
here is my proposed cutting cycle -
Weeks 1 - 2 : 250 mg test/week
Weeks 2.5 - 9: t3 , ramping up and down, acheiving max dosage of 100mcg by day 5 or 6 and tapering down very slowly.
Week2 and on : Cycling clen 21 days on, 14 days off (ECA)
Will be running arimidex throughout, and PCT is clomid and/or nolva !

Stats : 6 feet, 228 lbs, 13-18% bf !
Goal : 6 feet (duh!), 200 - 205 lbs ... basically a drop of 25 lbs ! (8 - 10 % bf
I have 4 AAS cycles and couple PH runs under the belt. Never used t3 before, used clen and test.

Diet : High protein, moderate carb, low in fat

Questions : do you think 250mg test/week enough to counter the high calorie burning effect of t3 on muscle loss ?
Anything i should be weary of in the fact that this is my first t3 run ?
Are my goals realistic ?
Any and all input is greatly appreciated.

Jason161

Awards
Hey folks -
here is my proposed cutting cycle -
Weeks 1 - 2 : 250 mg test/week
Weeks 2.5 - 9: t3 , ramping up and down, acheiving max dosage of 100mcg by day 5 or 6 and tapering down very slowly.
Week2 and on : Cycling clen 21 days on, 14 days off (ECA)
Will be running arimidex throughout, and PCT is clomid and/or nolva !

Stats : 6 feet, 228 lbs, 13-18% bf !
Goal : 6 feet (duh!), 200 - 205 lbs ... basically a drop of 25 lbs ! (8 - 10 % bf
I have 4 AAS cycles and couple PH runs under the belt. Never used t3 before, used clen and test.

Diet : High protein, moderate carb, low in fat

Questions : do you think 250mg test/week enough to counter the high calorie burning effect of t3 on muscle loss ?
Anything i should be weary of in the fact that this is my first t3 run ?
Are my goals realistic ?
Any and all input is greatly appreciated.
I would use test prop with T3, not just test. But if your not gonna pin, and use test base in a cream or something, u need about that everyday. Remember you can cut with test enan, deca, and EQ and winny. Its alot but its cardio and diet that cut, not the gear. Go for more with T3 I think
JonBlaze is gonna run 125mg prop ED, im bulking and using 150mg EOD...

Jason161

Awards
And with that T3 and clen, I think you can reach your goal, just do cardio alot more then 3 times a week. I personally do it everyday (when cutting)
On average the teenage body to about 28yrs take 24 hours to recover from a good cardio workout. So at 5pm everyday I run, unless I go on a PT run with the marines or something, and then I hope on the bike.

CrazyNut

Awards
I would use test prop with T3, not just test. But if your not gonna pin, and use test base in a cream or something, u need about that everyday. Remember you can cut with test enan, deca, and EQ and winny. Its alot but its cardio and diet that cut, not the gear. Go for more with T3 I think
JonBlaze is gonna run 125mg prop ED, im bulking and using 150mg EOD...
Hmmm that a better idea but I dont have test prop. I dont want to pin everyday because I travel a lot and I cant carry the gear with me, and the test enant is perfect cause i pin it twice a week only.
For that reason, I thought starting test 2 weeks prior to the t3 administration so that there is enough test active that there is no catabolic activity.

yeah i usually do cardio 3 - 4 times/week now and i am natty. When i get ON, i will be so hyped i will be doing cardio atleast 5 - 6 times/week. Not more than that, need recovery.
Cant wait for the abs to come out :D

Jason161

Awards
Hmmm that a better idea but I dont have test prop. I dont want to pin everyday because I travel a lot and I cant carry the gear with me, and the test enant is perfect cause i pin it twice a week only.
For that reason, I thought starting test 2 weeks prior to the t3 administration so that there is enough test active that there is no catabolic activity.

yeah i usually do cardio 3 - 4 times/week now and i am natty. When i get ON, i will be so hyped i will be doing cardio atleast 5 - 6 times/week. Not more than that, need recovery.
Cant wait for the abs to come out :D
Id give it like 3-4 weeks bro
Start clen early then for 3 weeks, with your first injection, do ECA for a week, then t3
Remember 8 week will actually be 10-11 weeks with enan, so you can run t3 from week 4-8, and then PCT with clen and nolva. Be lean and mean

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Two weeks of test ? why bother. Unless your gonna run........8-12 weeks why bother at all with test.

Go 10 weeks test prop (even though I am going 12 weeks total....with the last 2 being on prop).....alternating clen/t3 with ECA or the like.. every 2-3 weeks.
Go on a ckd with proper lower cals.....and cardio your ass off and you'll be amazed at the results like I have been.

-- Chi

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with Chi here.. if you are going to try this then do it right.. 2 weeks of test enath will not do a thing.... well shut you down but not much besides that..

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I think he was planning on running the test throughout though after reviewing his post Im not sure he stated that expressly.... test THE WHOLE time your on t3 or its ummm well pointless

CrazyNut

Awards
I think he was planning on running the test throughout though after reviewing his post Im not sure he stated that expressly.... test THE WHOLE time your on t3 or its ummm well pointless
yeah obviously, i am running test throughout!
not just while on t3 !
sorry for any confusion, now that i read my post, i see where that may have come from !
will be running test wks 1 - 10

CrazyNut

Awards
whoa you guys are fast, very helpful indeed.
thanks a lot, i will post updates soon :D

chi_town

Awards
Crazy Nut,

Much better...........LOL...........a misuderstanding is all ;)

CrazyNut

Awards
i have a question about ckd ? once you are going into carb depletion mode, does it affect your daily routine ?
I have a small business to run, and I need to be alert cause i interact with people all the time. My impression of ckd is that when you are depleting carbs you are dazed and dizzy and almost in another world ?
I understand that everyone will react differently, but what is the general consensus ? I really want to try ckd, but i feel it may cause more hinderance as far as my day-to-day routine is concerned ?
:confused:

chi_town

Awards
Most only experience the brain fog in teh first few weeks. SOme it may last only a few days.....others....longer. For me, it only lasts about 2 days.now and the severity is quite tame.

Try a ckd and find out....you could always add some ehadrine-hcl or some other ec stack to help with focus if you see it becomming a problem. Or just plain old caffine.....drink more coffee ;)

-- Chi