PCT Question and Gyno

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok well I was planning on getting off superdrol and just not PCTing as someone mentioned to me. But my gyno is currently getting sore again, and maybe its in my head but I believe it feels thicker. So, I need to take action. Because it's a steroid related gyno, Im wondering how I should handle this.

Keep in mind I seem to lose my sex drive fairly easily when my estrogen is too low, which I desperately need to keep in tact.

I was thinking of stacking Nolva + Clomide.

But Now Im thinking possibily taking letrozole for a little bit first to see if I can reverse some of the gyno... and then finishing with nolva + clomide. would this make sense?

Im open to ideas and suggestions.

mcssassin

Awards
i wouldnt mess with the letro untill after being on the clomid and nolva a while that might cure it in itself. but ah if low estro makes you lose ur sex drive and that is important to you to keep your drive up (more important than haveing boobs) stay away from letro that stuff is soposed to bottom out your estro. unless you take a real light dose but if you do that you might as well get some otc stuff. r u sure its estro gyno i belive super can cause prolactin problems for some. r u lactating? you may want to try some vitex or p5p (coenzyme of b6) or some say some 1 carboxy can help. super is sopposed to lower your estro its 5a reduced so it may be prolactin. normaly in theroy most people get super drol gyno from estro rebound because super surpresses estro and test so when u come off estro levels soar and get high enuf for you to grow some boobies before your test gets up high enuf to balance estro out.thats why its important to do pct clomid to get ur nuts up and running get those test levels high and nolva blocks the estro from binding to recepters on ur chest (stop you from growin boobs) honestly if it is prolactin aggrivated the last thing you want to take is nolva the correct terminalogy escapes me but it basicly has the ability to make the prolactin problem worse. you may want to use a diiff serm . also if it is a prolactin prob u may want to get some caber. there r alot more educated guys on here to talk to about this than me if your lucky some of them will stumble on your thread. and to all who read this im very sorry about the spelling im really tired so i dont care.......this is all just my opinion dont forget your grain of salt

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I was planning on getting off superdrol and just not PCTing as someone mentioned to me. But my gyno is currently getting sore again, and maybe its in my head but I believe it feels thicker. So, I need to take action. Because it's a steroid related gyno, Im wondering how I should handle this.

Keep in mind I seem to lose my sex drive fairly easily when my estrogen is too low, which I desperately need to keep in tact.

I was thinking of stacking Nolva + Clomide.

But Now Im thinking possibily taking letrozole for a little bit first to see if I can reverse some of the gyno... and then finishing with nolva + clomide. would this make sense?

you have ran SD and the thought of not doing a proper PCT crossed your mind? huh? i don't know too many people that have reported gyno while on SD. that normally happens when you come off. if it's estro-related gyno which i'm sure it is (if you even have it, which your not even sure of) then lowering your estro would be where you want to start as soon as your SERM dosing is done.
Clomid for how ever many weeks you were "on".

Clomid 100 for 3 days
then 50 for the remainder of your PCT (involving the SERM)
then choose an AI and start with a high dose and taper down
start as soon as you stop the SERM (clomid)

MadeInCanada

Awards
No no no. I got gyno about a year ago when I did my first pro hormone called Testfire.

Superdrol is not what gave me the gyno to begin with.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
No no no. I got gyno about a year ago when I did my first pro hormone called Testfire.

Superdrol is not what gave me the gyno to begin with.
i understand that man. but you mentioned you are coming off a run of SD/Mdrol and said you weren't going to run a PCT. did i read something incorrect? i may have