kidney pain or back pumps
- 08-28-2009, 11:25 PM
- 08-29-2009, 12:43 AM
Most likely back pumps. Kidney pain would radiate from under your back ribs, about a third of the way up from your waist. If it's just pain to the left/right of your tailbone, it's probably muscular.
Try 5-10 grams of taurine twice a day.RTR.
08-29-2009, 04:09 PM
08-29-2009, 04:15 PM
how to tell if its back pumps. dose 2-3g taurine, 500mg magnesium, a banana (for the potassium), and 8-16 oz of water. if the pain goes away, its back pumps....
09-04-2009, 11:56 AM
09-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ryan1000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:07 AM
- By wgalczak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
- By molokodroogie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:58 PM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:24 AM
- By Islandgirl010 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 10-10-2008, 08:47 PM