I need help choosing a ph..

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I have a hard time believing day after day of out
    of control cortisol wouldnt eat into my past muscle gains as well.
    Well working out 3 hours straight is doing wonders for u isnt it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Ok im gonna be completely hypothetical here

    Lets focus specifically on Pure Fat weight gain, thats the easiest right?

    If i take in 50,000 calories from mcdonalds and gain nothing.
    Taking in 50,000 calories from chicken is suppose to help me gain Fat (non muscle related weight gain whatsoever) better?


    ok your hypothetical is very flawed but let me try this out and see if i can get u an answer to help you out.

    50,000 cals from chicken will give u MORE muscle mass, and drop the body fat % u have already. So essentially you will gain muscle and lose fat (thats why u clean your diet up and direct ur diet towards your goals).

    this is beccause you protein intake is so much higher with chicken because its all your eating as opposed to mcdonalds and the more protein u have the more ur muscles can build off of them.

    Really if u just change the 50,000 calories to 5,000 as u previously stated as you where taking in before. Its the exact same principle. Diet really is that important
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I have a hard time believing day after day of out
    of control cortisol wouldnt eat into my past muscle gains as well.
    nothing in your body is ever out of control. You cortisol is released in appropriate amounts to counter act the overly intense regiment you are doing. The longer you workout the more is released, once u stop the cortisol levels off. Basicly ur creating your own problem by working out too much, And if u dont beleive it thats fine im jsut telling u what i have read and what i have expereinced.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    no offense but that's not a very serious mealplan. Do diet serious before you do "supplements" serious.
    I agree its not serious for the one and only reason which is
    i know its extremely hard for me to gain weight these past 2 years.

    If i was trying to make lean gains i would get down to a T with it
    but just trying to gain pure fat off of clean food with a mix of pure
    junk food and failing leads me to believe eating simply clean isnt gonna cut it.

    This is how i see eat

    Eat good+bad=no gain
    Eat only good=obviously no gain

    If i cant gain fat on everything the rest of the united states is gaining on
    lean protein packed meals isnt going to help alone.

  5. I do take all of your responses seriously and i do appreciate them all

    But listen to this please.....

    If i take in 10,000 clean and bad calories and gain NOTHING, NO MUSCLE, NO FAT
    How is half the calories at 5000 clean going to make me gain?

    Remember there is protein in bad food too, im not eating pure calories with
    no nutritional value
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I agree its not serious for the one and only reason which is
    i know its extremely hard for me to gain weight these past 2 years.

    If i was trying to make lean gains i would get down to a T with it
    but just trying to gain pure fat off of clean food with a mix of pure
    junk food and failing leads me to believe eating simply clean isnt gonna cut it.

    This is how i see eat

    Eat good+bad=no gain
    Eat only good=obviously no gain

    If i cant gain fat on everything the rest of the united states is gaining on
    lean protein packed meals isnt going to help alone.


    Ok listen everyone here is trying to help you i dont know why you are putting up a fight. Why dont u just try what everyone is suggesting??? I mean u have nothing to lose its not like u where making gains anyways... Clean up your diet with a focus of attianing between 300-500grams of protein a day and re work your routine to cut out before an hour. And look into DC. I mean if u really arent able to gain u have nothing to lose by trying what everyone here is suggesting to you. Dont even focus on calories focus on grams of protein.

  7. Bad junk worthless crap food isn't going to help u gain as well as a clean diet.

    I say its because of his training he isn't gaining.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I do take all of your responses seriously and i do appreciate them all

    But listen to this please.....

    If i take in 10,000 clean and bad calories and gain NOTHING, NO MUSCLE, NO FAT
    How is half the calories at 5000 clean going to make me gain?

    Remember there is protein in bad food too, im not eating pure calories with
    no nutritional value
    No one is suggesting you cut calories we are just suggesting you clean up your diet. keep the 10,000 or 5,000 or whatever it is just make it all actually GOOD clean food. You will be able to get more protein more good carbs and more healthy fats. If ur eating 5,000 calores from mcdonalds now just change where and how u are getting your calories dont change the number of how many u are taking in

  9. i think a combo of cutting the time down and eating healthier will do wonders for u.

  10. Im not putting up a fight lol im just trying to understand

    What if i run Hdrol with proper support supps
    and 110% proper pct including clomiphene citrate
    and gain 8 lbs and keep 6 that never go away?

    Does that prove ive reached my natty potential?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Im not putting up a fight lol im just trying to understand

    What if i run Hdrol with proper support supps
    and 110% proper pct including clomiphene citrate
    and gain 8 lbs and keep 6 that never go away?

    Does that prove ive reached my natty potential?
    No u r still doing plenty wrong. Make some adjustments, give it some time, and then see how u r doing.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No u r still doing plenty wrong. Make some adjustments, give it some time, and then see how u r doing.
    As a prohormone user yourself, why are you so dead-set on
    convincing me not to do one as well?

  13. im 3 inches shorter than u and 25lbs heavier than u (my avi says 183 i just havent updated it). U HAVE NOT REACHED YOUR POTENTIAL yet. I do know people are different genetically but 165 is not your genetic potential. And if you gain 8lbs on cycle and u cant get past 165 naturally then u are probably going to lose those 8lbs after the cycle is over. And if your looking to gain mass you wouldnt do h-drol you would be looking more towards m-drol or something like that.

    And if you keep those 6 pounds that dont go away that means u did a good PCT and maybe u will never lose them, however I can garuntee you 10 pounds that will never go away in a year just by changing your routine and cleaning up your diet and that advice was free. Plus u cant eat dirty on PH and AAS your bloodpressure will be too high and cholesterol is out of wack

  14. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    im 3 inches shorter than u and 25lbs heavier than u (my avi says 183 i just havent updated it). U HAVE NOT REACHED YOUR POTENTIAL yet. I do know people are different genetically but 165 is not your genetic potential. And if you gain 8lbs on cycle and u cant get past 165 naturally then u are probably going to lose those 8lbs after the cycle is over. And if your looking to gain mass you wouldnt do h-drol you would be looking more towards m-drol or something like that.

    And if you keep those 6 pounds that dont go away that means u did a good PCT and maybe u will never lose them, however I can garuntee you 10 pounds that will never go away in a year just by changing your routine and cleaning up your diet and that advice was free. Plus u cant eat dirty on PH and AAS your bloodpressure will be too high and cholesterol is out of wack
    Have you done prohormones?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Have you done prohormones?
    To be honest with u, I was thinking of h-drol a while back, but as of today No i havent touched a PH DS or AAS. However that will be changing soon. because i am very close to my genetic potential.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    because i am very close to my genetic potential.
    How specifically do you know that?

  17. i have just researched my tits off about them because i knew 20 pounds ago i wasnt going to want to stop getting bigger. Thus here i am

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    How specifically do you know that?
    lol

  19. lmfao you bastards are gonna make me try it the
    hard way again arent you?

    The only thing im open to is shortening my workout which is still a problem for me.
    I love working out its just that simple. I cant get enough of the powerhouse.
    And with school back in ill be bashing my brains out if im not lifting.

  20. with that attitude why dont u skip the h-drol and go straight to a 16 week test e cycle 500mg/week, kick start it with 50mg dbol for the first 6 weeks, at week 12 do a 4 week anavar at 75 mg end to strengthen ur joints and lean u up a bit with some more gains. Run HCG thru the entire thing, and do a nolva/clomid PCT and dont forget to run adex at .5mg eod to keep water retnetion low and prevent gyno. You could probably gain 60 pounds off that since ur receptors are clean and ur starting at 165. I mean **** kid im trying to help u idk why ur making this hard

  21. the last thing anyone here wants is someone getting hurt and we all want to see each other get as big and as ripped as possible. Weather you are on cycle or not all the things we said are things that need to be attended to we just want to help

  22. Ok this is what this thread has caused me to do thanks to slacker and tomahawk.

    I will switch up my training for 2 months and if that dont work
    i will learn to eat clean, hopefully inexpensively. That will take roughly an extra month.
    3 months total of doing what was suggested... if that still fails me do i get to have "reached my genetic potential"?

  23. i appologize for post #70 that probably wasnt necessary

  24. Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    with that attitude why dont u skip the h-drol and go straight to a 16 week test e cycle 500mg/week, kick start it with 50mg dbol for the first 6 weeks, at week 12 do a 4 week anavar at 75 mg end to strengthen ur joints and lean u up a bit with some more gains. Run HCG thru the entire thing, and do a nolva/clomid PCT and dont forget to run adex at .5mg eod to keep water retnetion low and prevent gyno. You could probably gain 60 pounds off that since ur receptors are clean and ur starting at 165. I mean **** kid im trying to help u idk why ur making this hard
    Is that your research or experience talking?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Ok this is what this thread has caused me to do thanks to slacker and tomahawk.

    I will switch up my training for 2 months and if that dont work
    i will learn to eat clean, hopefully inexpensively. That will take roughly an extra month.
    3 months total of doing what was suggested... if that still fails me do i get to have "reached my genetic potential"?
    If that fails u i will personally come to your house and appologize in person, I will then go and pay for any PH u want and help u run it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help choosing my next PH cycle!!!
    By JerseyDrew77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 10:29 AM
  2. need help choosing a stack to bulk
    By sbrb12898 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:01 AM
  3. need help choosing fat burner
    By bulkready in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:50 PM
  4. Need help choosing an internet service provider
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Log in
Log in