Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?

  1. New Member
    kashmoney72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?


    My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winni V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?

  2. New Member
    douglasbarbin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

    Do a Google search for "Winni V" and you'll see a bodybuilding.com thread by Big Cat about this stuff. Just type forum.bodybuilding.com in the address bar, followed by a forward slash "/" followed by "showthread.php?t=1187" and go there (Sorry, I don't have enough posts yet to post links). Read that. You're talking about the "Winni-V" from SDI Labs, right? The stuff they sell with "D-Bol" in the back of Maxim magazines and stuff, correct? You're basically throwing your money away if you buy that stuff.
  3. Advanced Member
    slacker86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    838
    Rep Power
    489
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

    idk what she is willing to do but dont think many ph's are very suitable for women just wanting a jump start to their workout. If shes just looking to get amped up i would suggest a pre-workout drink like jack3d or NO-xplode or something like that. If shes look for like a real boost i have a female friend who is a figure comeptitor and she swears by Primobolan (which is an AAS) and i think this would probably be the best route, do some research on it and you can always see where it takes you.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    89.32%

    there is a huge difference, especially for women, in terms of jump starting a workout and taking prohormones/designer steroids

    if she wants a kick start try NO products, creatine, or strong coffee

    Taking a hormones as a women is different ballgame than it is for a man
  5. New Member
    RSR36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Winstrol in women is a bad idea and many "gurus" have backed off recommending it anymore. It is likely to cause oily skin, acne, hair loss and clitoral enlargement! : ) Really... Even men know it is harsh on the skin and hair since it is a dht derivative and binds well to the androgen receptor. My girlfriend used 6mg daily and tolerated it, but 10mg caused acne, VERY HIGH sex drive and some swelling of the clit. She ended it and had to use accutane to get her skin clear. The results on her body was amazing, but not worth the acne : (. 10mg Anavar seemed better. No real side effects, but she used 10mg accutane e3d as well. Not as good of results as the winstrol, but much easier on her. Her third cycle is currently 15mg Oxyguno and it is doing fantastic with zero sides. I love compound this for her. She is very experienced in the gym. Trains very hard, does 1 hour cardio daily and is an all around athlete. Cute as a button and about 122 at 5'3". Around 12% bf. Oh she also did ok on 11oxo at 150mg daily. But it made her joints hurt and she was very lethargic. So far out of the different cycles, Oxyguno has been the best for good results and zero sides.
  6. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    RSR i wish i had a girl like that, thats hot

    I think var is probably the best choice for women
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,850
    Rep Power
    1101933
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    RSR i wish i had a girl like that, thats hot

    I think var is probably the best choice for women
    Var is the premier drug for women. As mentioned winny is being backed off by the gurus and other people. As far as legal.... MAYBE a low dosed 4-chloro like cycle. But my first choice would be anavar.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51546
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Prohormones have too many sides for women.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,162
    Rep Power
    261079
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    37.78%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kashmoney72 View Post
    My wife wants to jump start her workout and is curious about taking a cycle. I am about to take a cycle of winni V. I have heard women favor winni V is this so? Also what does a PCT conist of for a woman?
    Reiterating that a hormonal cycle is FAR from appropriate for a female who "wants to jump start her workout." There are other effective products out there for a woman with such a "goal" (and her goal needs to be more SPECIFIC as well; "jump start" could mean anything from having energy to train to actually starting to train).

    If she's just a beginner, then she doesn't need ANY supplements aside from the basic staples until she has built a solid training foundation and supplement experience (andI would suggest educating her on proper nutrition, appropriate training, and other supplements).

    If she's more experienced then get her to look at products such as preworkout products or natural Growth Hormone and testosterone boosters, etc.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    douglasbarbin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by RSR36 View Post
    Winstrol in women is a bad idea and many "gurus" have backed off recommending it anymore. It is likely to cause oily skin, acne, hair loss and clitoral enlargement! : ) Really... Even men know it is harsh on the skin and hair since it is a dht derivative and binds well to the androgen receptor. My girlfriend used 6mg daily and tolerated it, but 10mg caused acne, VERY HIGH sex drive and some swelling of the clit. She ended it and had to use accutane to get her skin clear. The results on her body was amazing, but not worth the acne : (. 10mg Anavar seemed better. No real side effects, but she used 10mg accutane e3d as well. Not as good of results as the winstrol, but much easier on her. Her third cycle is currently 15mg Oxyguno and it is doing fantastic with zero sides. I love compound this for her. She is very experienced in the gym. Trains very hard, does 1 hour cardio daily and is an all around athlete. Cute as a button and about 122 at 5'3". Around 12% bf. Oh she also did ok on 11oxo at 150mg daily. But it made her joints hurt and she was very lethargic. So far out of the different cycles, Oxyguno has been the best for good results and zero sides.
    I believe the OP was talking about "Winni-V" by SDI Labs, which is not stanzolol/winstrol, but according to Big Cat (as stated on BB.com forums):
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cat View Post
    Winni-V is a sublingual compound made of the testosterone precursor 4-diol and the inferior nandrolone precursor 19Nor in a cyclodextrin based delivery. Note that cyclodextrin has a maximum delivery capacity of 25 mg (comparable to 300 mg oral) as was shown in tests conducted at Eastern Michigan university. A moderate dose of prohormones orally would be 600 mg, and the kind a bodybuilder is looking for is 900 mg or higher. Now 19Nor is a cheap source. the better choice would be Nor-diol, and for the price of Winni-V they could have sprung for it too. 19Nor converts at a three times lower rate and readily aromatizes to estrogen. meaning you can have an increase in side-effects without seeing and increase in results. Which is not the case for Nor-diol. So you have two compounds that make testosterone and nandrolone respectively in a low dose with an inferior delivery mechanism. Now they market it as though just taking these products will miraculously give you an ester of stanazolol (Winstrol). So by some miracle the body will change a testosterone and nandrolone molecule into stanazolol ? I must not have been paying attention in chemistry class , because they never taught us that.
    Can we get some clarity as to which product the OP was asking about?

    Anyways, I've heard that 11-OXO and Oxyguno are relatively safe for women, but this is all hearsay and I personally have no female friends who have taken either compound, so take that with a grain of salt.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,850
    Rep Power
    1101933
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    SDI labs is shady and I would never spend money on it.

    I would assume the person that posted that was referring to real Winstrol, or at least hopefully.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  12. New Member
    douglasbarbin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    SDI labs is shady and I would never spend money on it.

    I would assume the person that posted that was referring to real Winstrol, or at least hopefully.
    Well he DID refer specifically to "winni V" which is the SDI Labs product. Never heard Stanozolol/Winstrol referred to as that (at least not with the "V") but ya never know, I guess.
  13. New Member
    RSR36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Actually, back in the 90's, it was common to call "winstrol" or "stanozolol" WINNI V. It is because winstrol was a vet drug for horses in injectible form. So the V was for VET. But it really only applied to the inject. Orals were still sometimes called that as well, but there was far less knowledge and it was a slang term for all winstrol. But I'm just rambling about it as I am sure he probably was refering to the SDI crap or whatever it is. Lol.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,850
    Rep Power
    1101933
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RSR36 View Post
    Actually, back in the 90's, it was common to call "winstrol" or "stanozolol" WINNI V. It is because winstrol was a vet drug for horses in injectible form. So the V was for VET. But it really only applied to the inject. Orals were still sometimes called that as well, but there was far less knowledge and it was a slang term for all winstrol. But I'm just rambling about it as I am sure he probably was refering to the SDI crap or whatever it is. Lol.
    Yep!!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  15. New Member
    kashmoney72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%

    Anavar...? is that OTC? please explain? im sure i can get it either way. How is it taken during a cycle and the pct for women on it?
  16. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kashmoney72 View Post
    Anavar...? is that OTC? please explain? im sure i can get it either way. How is it taken during a cycle and the pct for women on it?
    lol, anavar is an illegal steroid, look it up for yourself, you should be pretty damn well versed in any steroids you're thinking of using on your wife.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  17. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    you should be pretty damn well versed in any steroids you're thinking of using on your wife.

    ESPECIALLY on ur wife. steroids can do bad bad things to women if taken wrong. i suugest looking into fatburners like DCP, or a EC stack
  18. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    99.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    RSR i wish i had a girl like that, thats hot

    I think var is probably the best choice for women
    I just love the black American and Jamaican track and field athletes (The 100m/200m female runners with there big lips and glutes lol) Just felt the need to throw that in.

    Back on topic i read Oral Turinabol is useful for women... or Ph H-drol...
  19. New Member
    RSR36's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

    Based on the A/A rating for Tbol, it should be good. Androgenic is none to 6. So at least 1/18 the androgenic component to it. I love Tbol. I like it better than any oral. I get zero androgenic side effects at doses up to 50mg daily. But I sure do gain weight. Because of the weight gain effect, it is quite easy foe a woman to bulk up on it. It's a safe bulk, relatively speaking. But most woman want a recomp. I know 2 woman who used it. They both used 10mg daily and both stopped due to weight gain. It's just too potent unless that is their goal. Women also seem to gain water weight even on the lightest steroids. Their bodies are much more sensitive to steroids in general. I live in central east coast of Florida and women using anabolics is somewhat common. It's amazing how bad some of the advice is that ends up enticing women to use steroids. They are not safe 100% for women and at best, they can minimize potential risks ONLY with proper understanding of what they are doing. I reluctantly helped my girlfriend. She has trained for several years. She looks like a gymnist barely 5'2"! She is vascular, and toned, but very girly looking. 2 months after meeting her, I was shocked to find out that she had done a cycle of Var and taken inj. Winstrol... Just because her friend was using it. I sat down with her and broke it down. She was a vegitarian as well... While on juice!!! I spent 6 months training her and changing her diet (she loves meat now!). When she wanted to try something again, I discouraged her, but she is stubborn. So I have helped her. I guess I'm weak, cause I think it's a mistake. But I'd much rather it be this way than what she did before me!!! Crazy girls!
  20. New Member
    hawkchic7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  133 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Hey..I sent you a message on your profile page. Would you mind checking it out? Thank you!!
  21. New Member
    hawkchic7's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  133 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Quote Originally Posted by hawkchic7 View Post
    Hey..I sent you a message on your profile page. Would you mind checking it out? Thank you!!
    This is for RSR36
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to tone my stomach?
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 04:27 PM
  2. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
  3. tone my butt?
    By rnmills123 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 01:43 PM
  5. Post cycle for a woman
    By j_neatherlin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in