Kynoselen

serengo

Awards
Kynoselen is an anabolic cocktail that contains:
AMP (ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE)
200mg - this `active' form of phosphorous stimulates energy transformation, provides an immediate source of cellular energy, and helps cardio-vascular regulation.

HEPTAMINOL 500mg - a psychostimulant and cardio-respiratory stimulant. Helps dilates coronary blood vessels.

VITAMIN B12 25mg - stimulates general metabolism and supplements when Vitamin B12 levels may be low.

SODIUM SELENITE 50mg (23mg elemental selenium) - selenium is a catalyst for energy and fat metabolism, an anti-oxidant and regulator of metabolic oxidative processes, and an essential trace element.

MAGNESIUM ASPARTATE (1500mg)

POTASSIUM ASPARTATE (1000mg) - the aspartate salts stimulate the Krebs and urea cycles, assist glucose/glycogen metabolism, help protect the heart when oxygen deficiency occurs during strenuous exercise, and help increase the amplitude of its contractions.

FROM THE KYNO WEBSITE (It's a sales pitch but the info is pretty much on, just hyped):
The French sure come up with some cool drugs, don't they? Finaject, Triacana, Masteron, Clenbuterol, and now a new vet drug called Kynoselen that's generating a lot of interest these days...and for several good reasons!

Originally used by vets to inhibit protein breakdown (catabolism) in animals, this peculiar drug soon found its way into bodies of AIDS patients who desperately needed something to prevent their bodies from breaking down protein! And many of them report "Kyno" does this more effectively than steroids!

Now, there's no scientific study to prove this...but there is something about Kyno that is completely different than any other anti-catabolic/anabolic compound...that's why after learning of the awesome results AIDS patients were getting from Kyno thousands of French (and other bodybuilders from all over Europe) have been taking it! And very recently, like in the past 30 days, American bodybuilders have been clambering for it as well!

Why all the hoopla? Because Kyno really is different than anything else and induces many very important physiological processes all bodybuilders love. Increased anabolism/anti-catabolism, increased ATP production and most notable of all...drastically reduced body fat levels. In fact, Kyno is now the number one contest prep drug in France!
But get this! Kyno is a vitamin/mineral supplement, not a testosterone related anabolic steroid like you might expect. How does it work then? Actually, it's so new; nobody has been able to precisely put their finger on it. However, it's the belief by some in the scientific community that one of Kyno's key ingredients, adenosine monophosphate (AMP) is the main culprit for its phenomenal raise to stardom with bodybuilders.

They also believe that AMP acts as a signaling compound that instructs the muscle cell to initiate protein synthesis. This makes a lot of sense because increased AMP levels have been shown to dramatically increase a master enzyme that controls virtually all cellular activity.

Its actual ingredients are potassium, magnesium, selenium, AMP and B-12. I know, it doesn't sound to sexy does it? But man, does Kyno work...especially with its fat burning capabilities. Again, the culprit is thought to be AMP and its ability to fire-up cellular activity through increased oxygen transfer. Guys are really getting shredded and Kyno doesn't over stimulate your nervous system like ephedrine and clen.

Another thing, or two, bodybuilder's love about Kyno is its ability to dramatically increase ATP levels and increase insulin sensitivity! As you know, ATP is the actual chemical your muscles need to do anything. (Your eyes are using ATP just to read this!) But what a lot of bodybuilders don't know is...lowered ATP levels, (which always happen after training) can severely limit protein synthesis and without protein synthesis, you won't grow!

As far as insulin sensitivity goes, most bodybuilders are aware of what this means, which is, your body will now use insulin for its intended purpose more efficiently...which is to jam glycogen into the muscle cells. But what a lot of guys don't know is...insulin is actually the most anabolic of all the hormones. This should be rather obvious because insulin is used by virtually all top bodybuilders today and is the real secret as to why they are 50 - 60 pounds heavier than bodybuilders just 15 years ago that took all the same drugs...except for insulin!

When I considered using Kynoselen it took me a while to find some Bro's who had used it effectively. After much research and the advice of some good Bro's I used it this way:

I used this product and it was very effective. It's more anabolic than most give it credit for, and gives nice lean gains. I found the downside to be the number of injections (4+/day but it's slin pins, and you get some spot injection experience.) I used 4-6 cc/day starting at four and working up (@206lbs). You will have to adjust the dose according to your own weight. But I would not use much more than 6cc per day regardless.

I spot injected IM, I found that the subcutaneous injections tended to leave a bruise about 50% of the time and it takes 3-4 days to go away.

Here's an example of how I used Kyno@6cc/day:
8am 2cc left glute
12pm 1cc right delt
4pm 1 cc left delt
pre work-out 1cc each bicep
(rotates depending on body part being worked, in this example it's arms)

You should start by hitting 1/2 cc the first time or two that you spot inject that site to get used to it. Also, use just 1/2cc the first time and see if it gives you heart palpitations, or racing, it's a side effect from the heptaminol. I did not get it but it's been reported.

sites I used:
biceps
triceps
lats
delts
quads
glutes
pecs
subcutaneous near obliques (infrequently or off days)

I used kyno for 6 weeks and had excellent results.
I recommend taking potassium and taurine with it.
You might have some trouble sleeping, GABA can help.

I did not use ECA while using Kyno, I'd be wary of it even though I don't have any evidence to support any problems with that combination.

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of the stuff a while back for dirt cheap. I didnt notice a damn thing except maybe anti-catabolic properties, but I wasnt using anywhere near as much as you. I used 1cc/ED IM for 4 weeks while cutting, it helped a little but not worth the injection site pain. I tried using SC site injections in lovehandle area a few weeks ago, 1cc ED while on usnic acid. I really don't think it did anything. It burns like a mofo subcutaneously, I actually still have a little soreness 2-3 weeks later.

I guess it could be effective at 6cc/day, but I dont think I'll use it again.

serengo

Awards
I bought a bottle of the stuff a while back for dirt cheap. I didnt notice a damn thing except maybe anti-catabolic properties, but I wasnt using anywhere near as much as you. I used 1cc/ED IM for 4 weeks while cutting, it helped a little but not worth the injection site pain. I tried using SC site injections in lovehandle area a few weeks ago, 1cc ED while on usnic acid. I really don't think it did anything. It burns like a mofo subcutaneously, I actually still have a little soreness 2-3 weeks later.

I guess it could be effective at 6cc/day, but I dont think I'll use it again.
That is exactly what I found out, most people who haven't gotten much for results used less than 2-3 cc/day and those who did get results (myself included) found the number of injections to be a pain, pun intended.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I was searching around for info on this stuff. Apparently there is another version of this stuff called kyno-h. Once site that use to sell it had this when you click on the product.

FitnessONE.com is no longer selling Kyno-H. We feel the product advertising is misleading and does not support the actual chemical action of this product. Kyno-H™ is not Kynoselen™. We feel it is in the best interest of our customers to no longer support Impact Nutrition (Harcourt & Johnston) and it's products
Maybe it wasn't effective because it was an oral product??

serengo

Awards
I was searching around for info on this stuff. Apparently there is another version of this stuff called kyno-h. Once site that use to sell it had this when you click on the product.

Maybe it wasn't effective because it was an oral product??
Kyno-H is crap, just a knockoff on the name to sell the product.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no way i'm going to inject 2-3 cc a day of something that will give me only a very very small advantage ! ed shots of prop , tren are enough to deal with for me ! an option to look at post cycle though i guess .

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Kyno-H was designed for humans, thats what the H is. The ingredients are not the same, all indications are that it's garbage. Kynoselen is supposed to be for overweight dogs/horses, it says that right on the bottle with dosing recommendations for animals.

serengo

Awards
no way i'm going to inject 2-3 cc a day of something that will give me only a very very small advantage ! ed shots of prop , tren are enough to deal with for me ! an option to look at post cycle though i guess .
Kyno disperses quickly and leaves very little pain IM, just jab a slin pin in as deep as you can and be careful not to push it in too fast or you will tramatize the area. It stings some when used sub-q.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Kyno disperses quickly and leaves very little pain IM, just jab a slin pin in as deep as you can and be careful not to push it in too fast or you will tramatize the area. It stings some when used sub-q.
i see , but then u can only inject 1 ml per shot if using a slin pin ... i'll have to use multiple spots then ? to get my daily 2-3 cc ?

serengo

Awards
i see , but then u can only inject 1 ml per shot if using a slin pin ... i'll have to use multiple spots then ? to get my daily 2-3 cc ?
Yes, with the exception of quads and glutes where you can hit 2cc in a regular pin with a 25ga to save sticks. That is why I said the drawback of Kyno is the number of sticks. I used the 1cc slin pins and pre-loaded them for 2-3 days worth. Also you'll want to spread the doses out anyway. I thought it gave me great pumps from spot injecting the bodypart to work that night about 30-45 min pre-workout. (that's at least 2cc's there and I have used 4cc's/2 each quad pre-workout) The way I posted for my arms. I would do the same for other nights/bodyparts. With the exception of delts the soreness from the stick was gone by the first set, though it still felt tight sometimes.

nebmusclehead

Awards
I am considering trying a cycle of kynoselen, SERENGO, what are your thoughts about using it alongside liquid clen?

serengo

Awards
I am considering trying a cycle of kynoselen, SERENGO, what are your thoughts about using it alongside liquid clen?
I never recommend combining any two substances that might in any way be classified as "stimulants" as they can IN SOME INDIVIDUALS have a synergystic effect.

Having said that everyone knows their own body, so it might work out well for you, just be sure to taper the clen carefully and not start untill you are at your full regular Kyno dose, (if you are working up, which I suggest for a first time Kyno user)

These are both mildly anabolic, with as high a calorie diet as you can get in and maintain CLEAN it should work well.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
IMHO Kyno isnt worth it. Just got done doing 4mls ED for 5 weeks and noticed a touch more vascularity and a touch leaner. Nothing worth pinning myself 2x per day. Wont do it again.

nebmusclehead

Awards
I have heard that the suggested dosage is 6 to 8 cc a day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just been researching this stuff. Glad i found this thread, alot of pinning for very little effects....... ill pass.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
just been researching this stuff. Glad i found this thread, alot of pinning for very little effects....... ill pass.
was researching as found this thread as well...most sites hyping this stuff are sponsored by the guys who sell it.

lild

lild

Awards
i used kynoselen 7 years ago.i ordered it from a horse web site in aussi land.it was cheap.it is used in race horses for recovery and in horses with bad teeth to help fight muscle wasting.it gave me good recovery from workouts and good endurance.didn't notice mass gains.cons,racing heart and high blood pressure.my doctor put me on blood pressure meds to lower it,he didn't know i was on kynoselen.i used 4 cc a day im. . . . lild

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i used kynoselen 7 years ago.i ordered it from a horse web site in aussi land.it was cheap.it is used in race horses for recovery and in horses with bad teeth to help fight muscle wasting.it gave me good recovery from workouts and good endurance.didn't notice mass gains.cons,racing heart and high blood pressure.my doctor put me on blood pressure meds to lower it,he didn't know i was on kynoselen.i used 4 cc a day im. . . . lild
Thx for the info...apparently it has some effect, but just doesn't sound like its worth the trouble.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add to the already overwhelming evidence that kynosolen is worthless....

holy

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I havent heard that mentioned in quite a few years. Its evidently not worth jamming, some years back a guy almost died from it. Its really for heifers.

tartaros

Awards
I havent heard that mentioned in quite a few years. Its evidently not worth jamming, some years back a guy almost died from it. Its really for heifers.
I was skeptical at first about kyno but my friend took it. He took it for 6 months and his gains were amazing!!! He said you have to take it for awhile to see its true potential but he also told me his diet and his training regimen and intensity were spot on. He went from 220 lbs to 265 lbs. He is still lean and you can see his abs. He got more gains from this than his friend did from 3 cycles of steroids.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skeptical at first about kyno but my friend took it. He took it for 6 months and his gains were amazing!!! He said you have to take it for awhile to see its true potential but he also told me his diet and his training regimen and intensity were spot on. He went from 220 lbs to 265 lbs. He is still lean and you can see his abs. He got more gains from this than his friend did from 3 cycles of steroids.
are you saying he wasnt juicing at the time? he probably was and thats why he gained that much. idk, just doesnt sound right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SprtNvolcoM Anabolics 2
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 2