Alchohol Breath....After fina.. - AnabolicMinds.com

Alchohol Breath....After fina..

  1. New Member
    nigbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Alchohol Breath....After fina..


    I was wondering if anyone elses breath some times smells like alchohol after taking fina...

    Last night i did my shot and my breath smelled like alchohol...ide done a few shots before and never had this smell...Anyone know what it might be...And no i did not put it in a vein lol

  2. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Quote Originally Posted by nigbo
    I was wondering if anyone elses breath some times smells like alchohol after taking fina...

    Last night i did my shot and my breath smelled like alchohol...ide done a few shots before and never had this smell...Anyone know what it might be...And no i did not put it in a vein lol
    A "chemical" taste is pretty common, I had that.

  3. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,516
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    48651

    I've gotten it as well, both with the pellets and with tren acetate powder.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    nigbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I've gotten it as well, both with the pellets and with tren acetate powder.

    ManBeast
    cool, just didnt wonna die or anything..

    i heard on another board when u pull the needle out u some times go threw a vein and it sends a little bit threw...

    but this is the first time its ever happined to me in about a year ive been on

  5. New Member
    Jason161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    250

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by nigbo
    cool, just didnt wonna die or anything..

    i heard on another board when u pull the needle out u some times go threw a vein and it sends a little bit threw...

    but this is the first time its ever happined to me in about a year ive been on
    Try some smint

  6. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    8453

    taste's yummy =)

  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1774

    18 y/o's on tren

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FINA + ______ After the SD Ban???
    By specmike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:33 PM
  2. shortness of breath after showers
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 05:12 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 12:24 PM
  4. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
  5. syno/fina ? how long after brewing
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in