The One + 2nd Gear - PCT.... help!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
On another board I'm a member of, several seemingly qualified members say that 2nd Gear isnt strong enough for PCT for The One because...

'The One is a DHT based compound and has a very high binding affinity and will cause a good amount of shut down so make sure you run something in addition to the Second Gear to bring your natural levels back up to par!''

'Yeah if it was me then a product like formex, formestane, reversitol ect makes more sense given the potency of the compound. '

Am i wrong to use 2nd Gear? I thought it would be ok (hence my buying a few bottles) in conjunction with Act Xtreme as the test booster

help!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another board I'm a member of, several seemingly qualified members say that 2nd Gear isnt strong enough for PCT for The One because...

'The One is a DHT based compound and has a very high binding affinity and will cause a good amount of shut down so make sure you run something in addition to the Second Gear to bring your natural levels back up to par!''

'Yeah if it was me then a product like formex, formestane, reversitol ect makes more sense given the potency of the compound. '

Am i wrong to use 2nd Gear? I thought it would be ok (hence my buying a few bottles) in conjunction with Act Xtreme as the test booster

help!!!!
No, you are not wrong in using 2nd GEAR as PCT for The ONE; 2nd GEAR was made SPECIFICALLY as PCT for The ONE!!! However, at MINIMUM you should be using a testosterone booster as WELL as 2nd GEAR (hence "make sure you run something in addition to" 2nd GEAR is correct). We HAVE stated this throughout the various threads on The ONE. FYI, d you only need ONE bottle of 2nd GEAR to last you during PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUTH

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
''That would be one option but you should also look at products containing formestane such as formex etc, as these will have an anti-estrogrenic effect. Having said that Activate Xtreme has been used for PCT by many with success but usually in combination with something like Formex, etc.''

I thought 6bromo was antiorestrogenic...

stjensen92

Awards
How should a person dose 2nd Gear during the PCT???

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How should a person dose 2nd Gear during the PCT???
I think they say 1 cap b4 beddy time.

My idea for a perfect PCT for me(knowing my body), which I will do, when I run it is: 2nd Gear, Drive, IGF-2, Lean FX.