Phera/epi bridge review

gymbo123

Awards
Alright, been doing my research and I think I'm ready for my 2nd cycle. I ran a cycle of Spawn a few months back and although I was a little inexperienced and ill-prepared I saw great gains and kept them through PCT while learning a lot. REALLY WANT TO GET THIS ONE SPOT-ON THIS TIME THOUGH! I won't be starting this cycle for a few weeks, gonna load up on some liver and joint support before. However, please review and add any thoughts you may have. Thanks guys!

Bulk Cycle:

P-plex - 20/30/30/20
Epistane - 0/0/20/30/40/40
Inhibit-e for weeks 2&3 (for p-plex - necessary at all??)
AI Cycle Support

PCT: (WHAT I REALLY WANT TO GET RIGHT!)
Torem - 30/20/10/0 (before bed)
AI Stoked - 0/0/4/4/2 (caps)
Prime (for trib) - 6/6/6/6 (caps)
AI Cycle Support

Other supps:
Whey, cytogainer, fish oils, multivitamins, BCAAs, etc.

STATS:
22 years old, lifting for 3
Current weight: 177 lbs.
Low BF % and high metabolism

LIFTS: (just give you an idea)
bench - 235x4
leg press - 400x10
military press DB - 85x10

Goal: 185 - 190 lbs.
Expand chest, a little bigger in the arm area, add a little mass to the legs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason you decided to "bridge" (don't like that word ha) the Epi instead of just straight stacking it?
Also why not just run Phera? I know you used a stack on your first cycle but why not just stick with a single compound for a second cycle? (no hate just discussion)

No need for an AI on cycle, neither of these aromatize and the possible water gains from Phera are not from estrogen increase.

Looks like you have been doing your research. Prime has some good reviews.... but I wouldn't say it is a necessity, especially if the only reason is the trib.
A SERM (You picked my favorite congrats) + PCS/Stoked is more than enough to make a great PCT. If you have the extra money throw Prime in but that is the least important on your list.

Logo

Awards
I would throw in something for cortisol. IE Lean Xtreme.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
for your phera dosing, dont be afraid to keep it at 30, or even bump it to 40 if ur sides are good. I experienced virtually no sides from phera and 40 was a sweet spot

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to triple your toremifene dose. Other than that your cycle looks pretty good. Be sure to down a lot of calories if you want to get up to 190 with a fast metabolism.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i probably wouldn't stack two methyl orals. but if it were me i'd stack EQplex or Xtren or something instead of two methyl orals, and always good to add test if you can. if you are going to stack them anyway though, i would probably just run them both at the same time for the entire cycle like this

Phera: 30/30/40/40 (no need to taper down)
epi: 20/20/20/30/30/40
that is not a long enough cycle to really require bridging. also, no AI required on those. there are many people that have run orals for 6 weeks and been ok.

i second unreal, your torem dose is too low, i don't know about tripling it but you definitely should use more than you have there.

gymbo123

Awards
Any reason you decided to "bridge" (don't like that word ha) the Epi instead of just straight stacking it?
Also why not just run Phera? I know you used a stack on your first cycle but why not just stick with a single compound for a second cycle? (no hate just discussion)

No need for an AI on cycle, neither of these aromatize and the possible water gains from Phera are not from estrogen increase.

Looks like you have been doing your research. Prime has some good reviews.... but I wouldn't say it is a necessity, especially if the only reason is the trib.
A SERM (You picked my favorite congrats) + PCS/Stoked is more than enough to make a great PCT. If you have the extra money throw Prime in but that is the least important on your list.
The reason for the bridge is that I want to give each compound time to do its thing and I've heard the warnings about running 2 methyls as a stack. Furthermore, I'm hoping the epi will dry out the gains just in case. I guess I could run each seperately (like, p-plex first then epi a few months later) but would I see the same results? I hear good things about the bridge...j

Yeah, the AI was definitely something I was doubting - guess I'll save it for another day haha!

Haha glad you like the torem choice!!

gymbo123

Awards
Alright guys I'm def bumpin the torem to 40/40/30/20 (I'm not prone to gyno so is any more really necessary?? dumb question but gotta throw it out there). I'll also be bumpin the phera to 30/30/40/40 but I'd really like to hear more about bridging vs. stacking these 2 before I stack them outright.

Thanks for the great input so far guys, I'm really looking forward to this cycle! I'll be logging it on AM - something I wish I did with the Spawn.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I'm def bumpin the torem to 40/40/30/20 (I'm not prone to gyno so is any more really necessary?? dumb question but gotta throw it out there). I'll also be bumpin the phera to 30/30/40/40 but I'd really like to hear more about bridging vs. stacking these 2 before I stack them outright.

Thanks for the great input so far guys, I'm really looking forward to this cycle! I'll be logging it on AM - something I wish I did with the Spawn.
i supported the bridge just for the reason of being able to solidify my gains. I did the bridge like u did and i'm even doing a carb cycle in PCT and my muscle is all staying where it was on cycle. I think it'd be easier to lose some gains if u stack them and only are on for 4 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^ yeah 90/60/60/30 is a normal Toremifene dose. I've seen 120/90/60/60 too. You need to dose it much higher than nolva, as it is much weaker.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ yeah 90/60/60/30 is a normal Toremifene dose. I've seen 120/90/60/60 too. You need to dose it much higher than nolva, as it is much weaker.
The second is what I have used on long AAS cycles back in the day with good results. The lower dosing seems to work just fine on shorter oral cycles.

gymbo123

Awards
Got the PCT down now I'm pretty sure thanks to you guys. Any more thoughts on the bridge vs. the stack?