testprop/fina cycle

TwoGuns

TwoGuns

Awards
Was wanting to to start a fina/test prop cycle but wanted opionions on it first. The reason for the fina/testprop cyle is that its all i can get my hands on. I have found it hard to find good info on this kind of cycle. So all help is appreciated. I am not wanting to start this cycle with out a concrete plan.

Week 1-10 Test Prop 100 mgs/eod---Fina 75 mgs/eod---VitaminB-6 200mgs/da

pct ( starting day after last fina shot)
Clomid
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7
Week 1 300mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg
Week 2 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
Week 3 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg

If needed i can use nolvadex 10-20 mgs/day incase signs of gyno

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that seems like a lot of clomid. otherwise seems good, keep in mind that if the gyno appears on cycle you want to be careful as to whether its prolactin based (from the tren) or estrogen based (from the test) as nolva has potential to raise sensitivity to prolactin

TwoGuns

TwoGuns

Awards
Do u think i should use some hcg? IF so would i be starting it week 1 @ .5 mg eod? then ending hcg @ week 8?

What kind of doses should i use for clomid week1 100/day week2 50/day week3 25/day?

Also if the gyno is prolactin should i use AIs or or nolva?

RSR36

Awards
Hcg... Deffinately. Tren's gonna shut you down hard. Cabergoline on hand to combat prolactin, though some people don't need it, others do. Better safe than sorry. Can be found cheap through a couple liquid research companies. You'll have to look around.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
fina for a first cycle? not really a good choice based on how much you have researched it... and .5mg EOD of HCG .... WHAT? do you mean arimidex? if so then keep it on hand incase something happens don't jump the gun, and it has a half life of roughly 72 hours, so .5mg eod might be harsh for only 350mg of test a week, as tren doesn't convert to estrogen. And if you did mean HCG then why stop it two weeks before your cycle ends, run it after week 1 until last day ester clears, in your case (prop) 3 days after last inject. Then on the fourth day after that shot of hcg, start the clomid, and that should be ran longer then three weeks. If i counted correctly you have at least 36 tabs of clomid, that would be better ran for 36 days. If you can get HCG, but can only get prop and fina, makes me wonder if you have actually done enough research, because if you can get HG gear then why not get HG test enanthate and run that solo?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I find myself repeating this all the time. First cycle of inj. gear run test only. Fina is not for the faint of heart and nor a first timers gear. Nolva, clo, letro, femera etc none will help with

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
progest. issue's either. Read more bro, and learn how to cycle first before u jump in. I cant post other boards for u to read from, sorry i cant tell u where to read. everything seems to b against

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
the rules here. I dont agree with it as i think if ur going to play with this stuff u should get the best info but im sure someone screwed up using links long ago 4 the rest of us. I digress

chess315

chess315

Awards
I really dont think its that dumb to run it if u quit both drugs have a short half life if u quite the side effects will go away quick you have a decent lean build it would I guess put 15lbs of lean mass on u at least if u eat right ur proably want to really load calories and protien I would eat 400grams proably because u you will have a lot of drugs in u to turn it over 5000calories at least its almost impossible to get fat on fina. If you do every thing right it will drasticaly change your apperance eat,eat,eat dont be scared of a llittle junk here and there that fina keeps you lean

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
My point proven by u chess. Ur telling him to run it and he does not know how he even reacts to test. Wtf, u are the reason i should be able to link him to a drug forum instead of him trying to get

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
his information about hardcore bodybuilding drugs and how to cycle from a?supplement forum where 99% of the people here use orals for short **** cycles. Thanku for proving my point!!!

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
When did side effets just go away when u stopped using a drug regrdless of its half life? If that were the case be no need for ancillaries right?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really dont think its that dumb to run it if u quit both drugs have a short half life if u quite the side effects will go away quick you have a decent lean build it would I guess put 15lbs of lean mass on u at least if u eat right ur proably want to really load calories and protien I would eat 400grams proably because u you will have a lot of drugs in u to turn it over 5000calories at least its almost impossible to get fat on fina. If you do every thing right it will drasticaly change your apperance eat,eat,eat dont be scared of a llittle junk here and there that fina keeps you lean
that is awesome advice for a first timer, take fina and eat junk because fina keeps your lean.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I missed that it was first cycle. Don't do fina first cycle, you may respond poorly enough to it that you end up worse off than when you started. Just do the prop for 10 weeks, that will make a great cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive noticed that a lot of ppl in this thread think this is TwoGuns first cycle....no where in his posts has he said this is his first cycle.

Twoguns, use HCG, if u can get only an 8 week supply then run it 3-10. clomid should be solid @ 50mg for 4 weeks in PCT.

use an AI on cycle to prevent high estrogen issues which SHOULD help prevent prolactin induced gyno, not nolvadex because it will only irritate prolactin induced gyno (if thats the case)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know that we always say don't use tren on a first cycle because tren is the harshest injectable, has the most sides and worst shutdown.

But at the same time, i think about 99% of the users that did a dose like 75mg EOD came out just fine and loved it. For tren a "high dose" is 100mg ed, or 75mg ed. 263mg of tren ace a week shouldn't provide drastically negative side effects in the majority of users, and if sides were to start to manifest themselves, the dose could be dropped to say 50mg eod and with the short ester, the concentration will dip back into the safety region pretty quickly.

chess315

chess315

Awards
its not like its that crazy and Idea I didnt mean eat junk either I notice many people on this forum tend to go over bored with the ultra clean eating and never make good gains you have to have calories especialy with a high does cycle like that I guarunte it wont kill him the vary worse minor gyno or sleep problems who really cares

TwoGuns

TwoGuns

Awards
not my first cycle, nor first time running tren/fina. In the past i had a close friend who did everything for me and laid everything out. I know that is not the way to go about. That friend is no longer around and i am doing this on my own. First cycle was. Test 400, Deca, and d-bol. Dont remember dosages or pct. Second was Test/depot and Fina. Like i said i dont remember dosages nor pct.

Now i am wating untill i have the knowledge i need to continue this by meyslef.

btw thanks to those who actually helped and supplied additional info to helping me find a solution.