i-force legit?

mcssassin

Awards
i notice nutra dont carry any of i forces prohormones is that cause there not legit? anyone with any experance whit there prohormones let me know if these are legit

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they look fine from what i've read

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I don't see or hear a reason why they are not legit.

I thought nutra was just clearing out their ph's cause of the fda thing?

mcssassin

Awards
I don't see or hear a reason why they are not legit.

I thought nutra was just clearing out their ph's cause of the fda thing?
yea i should of realized that it makes perfect sense aparently im partly retarded

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iforce is 100% legit....even if they push there OTC PCT product a little too hard on some forums. Their Methadrol has a lot of good feedback......they also have a brand new one coming out.

Porty

Awards
i have to agree with everyone else; everything I've read and heard indicates solid products.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im an i force whore. not on purpose but it just seems like when its all said and done i end up buying i force products. everyone of their products ive used has been great. and im about to run an i froce methadrol/i force pheraflex stack in a couple days with a full log. if you want to see how those two products work follow along using my log!

mcssassin

Awards
im an i force whore. not on purpose but it just seems like when its all said and done i end up buying i force products. everyone of their products ive used has been great. and im about to run an i froce methadrol/i force pheraflex stack in a couple days with a full log. if you want to see how those two products work follow along using my log!
i look forward to that those are the 2 products i was gonna buy i just needed advice first. i bought methel e and like half the people iv talked to say its bunk the other half say it works great

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
i look forward to that those are the 2 products i was gonna buy i just needed advice first. i bought methel e and like half the people iv talked to say its bunk the other half say it works great
Methyl e is an EST product, not I-Force.
I ran their Hemadrol (halodrol clone) and found it was bunk also, but have run CEL H-Drol with good results :thumbsup:

I already have a bottle of EST Methyl-XT lying around and not sure whether it's bunk or not.

I'm definitely sure that you'll get good results with I-Force.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i was recommened but alot of people to you use there iforce bold heard its a great ph for mma and stuff

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have to run Bold at pretty high doses for good results I thought I heard something like 800mg/1000mg a day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't you have to run Bold at pretty high doses for good results I thought I heard something like 800mg/1000mg a day.
yeah and it takes forever to kick in. You need at least like 5 bottles to get a decent run out of it

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For first run 600mg is actually a good start. It will take a few bottles but it is non methyl and very mild.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
the only thing bold did for me was increase my appetite a little.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i did an iforce OTC PCT and had terrible results, from the already dissapointing dymethazine. I havent tried iforce since then

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How high and how long did you run it? jw

I think 2 a day so i believe that was 200mg/d for 3-4wks. very low. I took the old Bold so it was dosed lower.
Oh ya.... that is an extremely low dose. The estimate is that Bold converts at ~12% so rounding down for ease of calculations you would only be getting 20mg of Boldenone a day or 140mg a week, no where near a typical EQ cycle would be run at.

AFbodybuilder

Awards
i did an iforce OTC PCT and had terrible results, from the already dissapointing dymethazine. I havent tried iforce since then
I had bad results with iForce OTC PCT as well. I didn't recover at all with my iForce stack.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I used reversitol and was satisfied. you cant expect much from any otc pct tho.

airforceray

Awards
Travis G-sounds like he has his tuff together. great posts all.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i force is a good company bold and protodrol are good solid products. if you can find them cuz of the ban :)