what do I do?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%

what do I do?

I had to postpone the biginning of my phera cycle for a week because i wasn't feeling 100%. finally, after being 100% for a week, i started it on sunday. i took only 10mg that day and everything went well. the next day i took one in the morning and then went and climbed a mountain. It was snowy and rainy most of the way. after the mountain i didn't feel too well but i thought it was exhaustion from the climb... so i took another dose. yesterday i felt decent and ended up taking two doses. last night i woke up soaking wet with sweat from a fever. this morning im feeling ok again. i dont know if i should continue my cycle, or hold off for a while since im only 5 pills in. is it too late to turn back? or should i continue and fight through it?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Depends.....if you feel like you are getting the flu and is going to effect you workouts and diet then I would say ditch it. This early in you should be able to stop without too many problems....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5 pills is nothin... personally i would consider ending a cycle without PCT in the first 14 days as completely acceptable.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.18%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    5 pills is nothin... personally i would consider ending a cycle without PCT in the first 14 days as completely acceptable.
    14 days is pretty long. I wouldn't go that far, particularly things like PPlex and SD.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I just did 8 weeks so 14 sounds short to me. But anyway, generally a few days of suppression is like a minor speedbump to the HPTA, most people can bounce right back from that no problems. I've seen it a million times with noobs taking PH's that have no idea what the **** they're doing, don't do PCT and sometimes don't even notice the low test post cycle.

The problems start if your response to the compound is such that you get much more shutdown than average, and then if you have weak natural test recovery.

14 days, well it varies on the compound, i just threw that out there... obviously 14 days on 30mg of SD isn't the same as 14 days using phera starting at 10mg. 10mg of phera is nothing... and 5 pills are peanuts, 1 inch speedbumps to the HPTA. No worries.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.18%

LOL agreed......If you can't go 100% just stop. 5 pills is nothing.

Yes I have seen big cycles and no PCT and many of them come back eventually.....sometimes they don't, never know.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%

thanks guys, i appreaciate the input. I think i might continue through today and if i feel sick at any point ill hold off. i should know after the gym