I had to postpone the biginning of my phera cycle for a week because i wasn't feeling 100%. finally, after being 100% for a week, i started it on sunday. i took only 10mg that day and everything went well. the next day i took one in the morning and then went and climbed a mountain. It was snowy and rainy most of the way. after the mountain i didn't feel too well but i thought it was exhaustion from the climb... so i took another dose. yesterday i felt decent and ended up taking two doses. last night i woke up soaking wet with sweat from a fever. this morning im feeling ok again. i dont know if i should continue my cycle, or hold off for a while since im only 5 pills in. is it too late to turn back? or should i continue and fight through it?