Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now, if only he answers my email.. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
whoohoo, i got my **** in today also. yay me.

gobig1

Awards
Should get mine in a couple days........usually 2-3 extra days coming to Hawaii..

Gonna start a cycle with this and GFL from Cy-Sol, hopefully will have enough time to keep a good log, i think it will help me as well as providing good info to all the brothers on the board.

spoofy

Awards
is his webpage ever NOT going to be down for maintence?

ps24eva

Awards
have any of you guys done dbol?

I really want to know how this compares...

its supposed to convert to dbol right?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have any of you guys done dbol?

I really want to know how this compares...

its supposed to convert to dbol right?
More like a Dbol-type effect, I doubt it leaves metabolites of methandrostenolone.. Then again, half these new methyls have yet to see an actual lab test where they figure that out for us.. ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Big Pete i did email you back. PM me if you didnt get it yet.

The labels are ok, I had to do those because the label guy I was going to use has been slow as hell and I didnt want to wait any longer. So the real labels will be a little bigger and more shiny.

The webpage is down again because I switched to a better sever, I am adding the updates for the Methyl-Dien, Peg400, I have a methyl-dien write up that had to be added. The old server company just kept crashing so i really needed to switch it. So sorry for the problems but hopefullythis will fix everything so I wont needto do it again. You can always email me if you need anything.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday. Won't be able to review until May but am excited about trying it.

reggc70

Awards
Just got mine yesterday, what is the best time a day to take them, I am doing 10mg at first, should i just take it all at once?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to disappoint all you fine gentlemen but there has been a recall on all the M1,4 Tabs that have been recently shipped. Please PM me and Ill give you the return shipping address and use them, I mean dispose of them for you. Once again, sorry for the incovience and Im sure with the help of everyone I, I mean we, will all be taken care of more then fully.
;)

db

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
hahaha, that is great.

I dont think youll get to much off of 10mgs, but if that is what you are going to start with I would use it 1 hour preworkout.

db682

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, that is great.

I dont think youll get to much off of 10mgs, but if that is what you are going to start with I would use it 1 hour preworkout.
Damn, Just when you think your on to something.... someone has to spoil the fun.

DS is PN going to ever carry your full line of products? And Im waiting on the M-dien bro. Anyday now right? Been hearing good **** about your products, pricing and customer service, just do everyone a favor and dont let it get to your head like LG did. Those guys were a big let down after M1T blew up on the market. Greed has it hands around everyones throats at some time or another. ;) And what ever happened to the PEG with the raws crap you were talking about?

db

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will have to talk with PN about them carrying all the products. I am sure as more of the tableted products are done they would be more likley to pick them up.

As soon as I can get the old server company to trun over to the new company the site will be up and the Methyl-Dien and peg will be added. I am taking order for the Methyl-Dien as of today but it has to be through paypal till the site goes back up.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Haven't recieved mine yet. It takes a few days here. The postal service in my area isn't nothing to brag about.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Has everyone who pre-order recieved thiers yet??

shadow_manifest

Awards
Still nothing today. I hoped he shipped them I emailed and ask but I guess I'm a little paranoid after the kilosports deal.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude sledge is a completely stand up guy. You will get your stuff. Patience is a virtue.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Dude sledge is a completely stand up guy. You will get your stuff. Patience is a virtue.
Well my postal service is ****. I've order magazines and got them a year later. He's already shipped some stuff to me and I've got it. It's just that I hope my package wasn't lost.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it was, I am sure he will help you out. Keep him updated.

gobig1

Awards
Got mine in the Islands Sat 21 Feb..........

Unbelieveable service Sledge! :D :D :D

shadow_manifest

Awards
Still nothing today. Emailed him yesterday and haven't got one back yet. I wondering if he did ship out all the orders. Well nothing else I can do but wait.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Just got an email and everything is straighten out. Bump for sledge