PPlex/Epi Bridge Review

Logo

Awards
I will be starting this Monday (9/31/09)

Goals
-----
Current weight: 170@7%
Goal weight: 185 with minimal fat gain.

Cycle
-----
CEL Cycle Support
CEL P-Plex: 30/30/30/30/0/0
RPN Havoc: 0/0/30/30/30/30

PCT
-----
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/10
Clomid: 150mg days 1-3, 50mg days 4-7, 25mg days 7-14
Lean Xtreme: starting on day 3 and running till end of cycle
Na-R-ALA
Creatine (Kre-Alkalyn)

Other
-----
Vitamin C (3g/day)
Vitamin E (400iu/day)
FishOil (12-16g/day)
Vitamin D3 (1000-2000iu/day)
ALCAR (2g/day)
Probiotic
ZMA

I will be following a DC style workout plan with added frequency due to the increased recovery ability while "on". Post cycle, I will switch to a standard DC routine. My diet will be about 3200 clean calories (40p/40c/20f). I will eat carbs around my workouts and increase calories as weight increases. I wil be keeping a log that includes: body weight, mass measurements, skin fold measurements, and weights lifted.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
dont be afraid of bumpin epi to 40 and ur calories to 3500-4000

Logo

Awards
I've ran epi at 30mg for 4 weeks previously with the only sides being calf/back pumps. Would you suggest running epi at 40mg all the way through or would you bump it up at the end of the pplex? The last time I ran epi I put on about 20lbs at 3500kcal (although I might have eaten more because it wasn't clean at all) However, that included a good bit of fat. I'm trying to minimize fat gain this time. Maybe if I ate cleaner this time I could handle 3500 lol.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I've ran epi at 30mg for 4 weeks previously with the only sides being calf/back pumps. Would you suggest running epi at 40mg all the way through or would you bump it up at the end of the pplex? The last time I ran epi I put on about 20lbs at 3500kcal (although I might have eaten more because it wasn't clean at all) However, that included a good bit of fat. I'm trying to minimize fat gain this time. Maybe if I ate cleaner this time I could handle 3500 lol.
yea i noticed at the end of this cycle when i was hitting ~4000 calories i was looking kinda puffy but when i got to pct the water went away and my abs came right back. so just eat clean. i would put epi at 40 for the last 2 weeks, what i did, worked well. but i did use some hawthorne berry to keep my blood pressure well, i usually got spikes at 40mg

Logo

Awards
Okay, I'll probably go with 3500 calories to start with and adjust from there. Per your suggestion, I'll probably also bump the epi to 40mg for the last two weeks.