Hdrol Input

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ur kidding right? there was something developed in the early 90's called GOOGLE....use it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if your stats are correct, you need some FOOD pronto... LOTS of it... you need to figure out a bulking diet.

I have a friend that's 6'7 and he is around 240 and he doesn't lift weights and he's not fat either.

if your stats aren't correct, why did you enter them in wrong?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah seriously...u must be a real life stick figure.

jon21

Awards
I eat pretty much 24/7 at any givin day i eat around 4000 calories, I also play basketball...so I'm really lean, and its not like im a weakling. I do as much as some of the guys thats been lifting forever in there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm half a foot shorter than you and i need about 4,000 calories to bulk, and i've got a slow metabolism. You just need to eat more... Hdrol will help add strength/weight but upping that to 5,000 calories minimum will help you much more in the long run. 4,000 calories is way too low for someone your size

The way i see it is at 6'7 my ideal build would need to be around 280 pounds. Therefore you need to eat like a 280 pound person. It's a lot of food yeah... but I bet with proper diet you can gain weight pretty fast, that's a HUGE frame to fill out...

jon21

Awards
yeah, I get where your coming from, any ideas for some high calorie/protein food besides peanut butter I eat that stuff like it going out of style...but me at 280lbs would be rediculous. I was thinking more along the lines of like 250 maybe and a big maybe 260.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that's good goals then, you want to gain 60 pounds. Doing some math here, (260/197)*4,000 cals = 5,300 calories. So you see how much you'll need to be eating here.

As far as diet, 2 protein shakes a day, lots of meat, eggs, veggies, and you'll probably need lots of carbs so whole grains, pasta etc. There's a diet section here on AM isn't there? What's your diet usually like? You'll want to do 6-7 meals a day with protein being a major component of every one, that's probably the best way to start. Get used to cooking in bulk.

As far as Hdrol goes, it won't add a ton of mass for you... diet does that. The compound is pretty weak, unless you respond really well to it, but for a lot of guys its pretty weak. I didn't gain at all on 50mg. Do some googling.

The BEST way to research any PH is to google for "(steroid name) log" and read about 5-10 logs, you'll get a pretty good idea of what you're in for.