PO Box delivery?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Am I at any increased risk (beyond the usual risks) by having things like 4-AD and Torem delivered to a box at my local Post Office?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Nope, but if you see a cop standing by your box, i wouldn't pick it up, if i were you... lol

Plus i don't believe you can even get in trouble for these substances in the states.. They are not specified as illegal steroids.

liftw8t

Awards
they are just PH's didnt you buy them with a credit card and they come with instructions on recommended doses and FDA info down at the bottom?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Well, legit 4-AD is totally banned and illegal in the US, and Toremefine requires a prescription for personal use (which I obviously don't have).
I was just wondering if the postal authorities pay closer attention to stuff in their PO boxes than to home deliveries...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well, legit 4-AD is totally banned and illegal in the US, and Toremefine requires a prescription for personal use (which I obviously don't have).
I was just wondering if the postal authorities pay closer attention to stuff in their PO boxes than to home deliveries...
Actuallt you would think they would pay less attention.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nope..i use actually a private mail box somewhere for my real gear..works awesome