question about pinning Sust and waste

b4554

Awards
OK I got sust 300 to boost my prescribed T for awhile (since my boys are shut down anyway I might as well bulk up). After lots of reading of the pros and cons of sust vs. a straight ester I figured I didn't mind pinning regular so I went with the sust to get in my system right away plus carry a long lasting ester. Problem I am now encountering is waste.

I front loaded with 300 and I figure if I want 300 a week, then I should pin aprox .28 cc E2D. Problem is that for the .28 I inject, it looks like there is quite a bit left in the body of the damn syringe in the area tapered between the needle and the resevoir, plus what's in the pin itself. If a bunch is thrown away E2D, that will add up to a lot of waste!

Is there any way to reclaim this so as not to just throw it away? Suck it up with another pin? After the initial injection, could I draw something like bacteriostatic water to push the rest into me?

Thanks

Next time I will just get cyp.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing you can do is use a single syringe, draw multiple days into it, and each day just use a fresh needle, and use the draw needle to "cap" the syringe after removing the needle you used to inject

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You could also just pin it all e3d. Question, are these preloads or ampules?

Medic93

Awards
one thing you can do is use a single syringe, draw multiple days into it, and each day just use a fresh needle, and use the draw needle to "cap" the syringe after removing the needle you used to inject
I would not advise that. Unless u want to run the chance of infection or abcess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
widthbrah Anabolics 6
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
bfrnwr96 Anabolics 7