1-Andro Rx?

Nova1723

Awards
Ok I have 6 bottles(60caps/bottle-100mgs/cap) of IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx... I used M1t when it first came out and had decent results tho I was still young and inexperienced... I've used everything from h-drol to Pplex to sdrol to estane etc... etc... I want to take advantage of this cycle of AndroRx what are your recommendations? I have seen a number of posts saying do the recommended dosage of 3-6caps per/day for 4-6 weeks and others are saying to do no less than 800mgs if even 1000mgs per day for better gains, so what do you think?

27 years old
8 years training
6'1"
228lbs
have used just about everything other than "gear"

Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like you have enough to run 800/800/800/900/900/900. To me 6 weeks is a good length with orals and that looks like a good dose.

Nova1723

Awards
looks like you have enough to run 800/800/800/900/900/900. To me 6 weeks is a good length with orals and that looks like a good dose.
yeah that's what I was thinking... buddy of mine just said go with 1000mgs/day straight through so I wanted to get a few opinions... also on another forum someone mention "gains can be enhanced w/the addition of an aromatizing prohormone" any suggestions??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Something "wet" to add more mass... there's synergy if the 1-andro is dry, they are different enough compounds for their separate effects to stack well.

I'm guessing they'd mean something like Phera, but that stack will build up some shutdown and hit you a bit harder.

They probably really just mean test, that's a true aromatizing compound. I know andro eventually lowers libido and energy and you need to be on some test to keep them going. Maybe some test prop for the 6 weeks?

Nova1723

Awards
Something "wet" to add more mass... there's synergy if the 1-andro is dry, they are different enough compounds for their separate effects to stack well.

I'm guessing they'd mean something like Phera, but that stack will build up some shutdown and hit you a bit harder.

They probably really just mean test, that's a true aromatizing compound. I know andro eventually lowers libido and energy and you need to be on some test to keep them going. Maybe some test prop for the 6 weeks?
lol well I can't get my hands on prop tho it'd be nice but I have some phera laying around... how would you take the AndroRx? Like 2 doses morning and night or 3 doses like morning afternoon and pre-workout? I typically workout at 6pm everynight. Thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with 8 pills a day and possibly stacking with 2-3 pills of phera, i have no idea how i'd dose that. probably take ~3 pills, 3x a day, morning, noon, and about 4pm.

Nova1723

Awards
with 8 pills a day and possibly stacking with 2-3 pills of phera, i have no idea how i'd dose that. probably take ~3 pills, 3x a day, morning, noon, and about 4pm.
ok... normally w/ph's I take a dose in the morning, then w/lunch and a heavier dose half hour pre-workout

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is really a meaningless term scientifically, since it isn't descriptive of the actual molecule structure and could include a family of structures that are missing hydrogen atoms at one or more points in the molecule. DHEA can have many naturally occurring isomers that may have similar pharmacological effects. Some proven natural isomers of DHEA are 1-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to be synthesized in pigs), 4-dehydroepiandrosterone (shown to occur in rats), 19NorDHEA (shown to occur in pigs and humans). These isomers are also technically DHEA, since they are dehydro epiandrosterones (removing hydrogens from the epiandrosterone skeleton).