a few questions re nolva
- 01-18-2003, 06:42 PM
- 01-18-2003, 07:06 PM
Novla. is a fairly stable compound and can be used after the expiration date (be reasonable however, if it's long expired, toss it, not worth the risk)
As for the second question, I would have to know your cycle first....
01-18-2003, 07:08 PM
01-18-2003, 07:11 PM
01-18-2003, 07:12 PM
I would save my novla. unless you are showing obvious signs of gyno, if not- stick with the 6-oxo at the recommended dosage and you should be fine.
01-18-2003, 08:21 PM
01-18-2003, 08:58 PM
02-11-2003, 05:19 PM
Would Nolvadex @ 10mg a day be a stronger anti e than 6 oxo @ 300mg a day? Which would be more effective after a 4 week T1Pro cycle?
Similar Forum Threads
- By iwishiwasbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2016, 09:18 PM
- By swollz in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2016, 09:38 AM
- By Superdude87 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:09 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2003, 04:04 PM