a few questions re nolva
- 01-18-2003, 05:42 PM
- 01-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Novla. is a fairly stable compound and can be used after the expiration date (be reasonable however, if it's long expired, toss it, not worth the risk)
As for the second question, I would have to know your cycle first....
- 01-18-2003, 06:08 PM
thanks for the response
cycle= T1 @ 4sqts ED and 1,4 @ 6oomg ED
01-18-2003, 06:11 PM
01-18-2003, 06:12 PM
I would save my novla. unless you are showing obvious signs of gyno, if not- stick with the 6-oxo at the recommended dosage and you should be fine.
01-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Are you talking about dosing during cycle or post?
01-18-2003, 07:58 PM
02-11-2003, 04:19 PM
Would Nolvadex @ 10mg a day be a stronger anti e than 6 oxo @ 300mg a day? Which would be more effective after a 4 week T1Pro cycle?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Superdude87 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM
- By Swanson52 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:24 AM
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:56 PM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:50 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2003, 03:04 PM