Advice on stacking Epistane and Pheraplex

Filthy McNast

Awards
Hi all, I've got 3 bottles of C.E.L.'s P-Plex (10mg/90 capsules) and 3 bottles of Epistane (10 mg/90 capsules) and am planning on running a cycle utilizing both compounds in the next week or so. I've got Clomid and Nolvadex for SERMS and have all of my cycle support products on hand and ready to go. This is not my first cycle, I am 41 years old. I have done solo cycles of SUS500, Trenbolen, Decabolen, Spawn, and Epistane in the past but have not ever stacked 2 compounds. My intention was to stack the P-Plex and the Epistane as follows: Week 1: 20 mg Phera & 20 mg. Epi
Week 2: 30 mg Phera & 30 mg. Epi
Week 3: 30 mg Phera & 30 mg. Epi
Week 4: 40 mg Phera & 30 mg. Epi
Week 5: 40 mg Phera & 30 mg. Epi
Week 6: 0 Phera & 30 mg. Epi
Weeks 7-10 PCT With Nolvadex
I suppose my question is whether stacking like this makes any sense and whether there would there be a more advisable way to do it and was wondering if I should stack the products like I am intending or perhaps consider bridging the Phera and Epi. In advance, any guidance and advice is greatly appreciated.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
There's a product out there called 17-alpha or something like that, its a phera-epi combo try searching for that and you should get some info on the stack. It's been done, I know a few ppl who like it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on it now to be quite honest its pretty much blows the PPLEX MDROL bridge outta the water for me!

my doses i wouldnt reccommend however have you used these compounds before?

i would do 50 pplex 40 epi.

u dont have the 15mg tabs im assumin so 45mg is outta the question

or run them at the same dose, great cycle just be aware of any gyno that may pop up from epi when the half life is at its end

Filthy McNast

Awards
Crazyfool, are you stacking the EPI and PHERA or doing a bridge with it? My caps are 10mg/each of the Epistane so you are right, I would have to either do 30 or 40 mg daily doses. Did you ease into the Phera, or did you jump right in at the 50 Mg dose?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazyfool, are you stacking the EPI and PHERA or doing a bridge with it? My caps are 10mg/each of the Epistane so you are right, I would have to either do 30 or 40 mg daily doses. Did you ease into the Phera, or did you jump right in at the 50 Mg dose?
its started as a bridge from epi to pplex (with a "tren") but epi just ****ing keeps getting better as the doses increase...

so it will be a stack for 4 weeks 6 weeks on epi and 4 on pplex my doses right now are 60 pplex and 70 epi

i started the phera at 40

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
N 120 trena. Goin a lil nuts but no sides and I've used wm all b4.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
your a animal dont think i could live throw a cycle like that or i would be a yoked as hell in my hospital bed

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest from my experience ther "tren" isn't that strong. Conversion is weak and estro related sides are not worth the time unless u use an ai

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its started as a bridge from epi to pplex (with a "tren") but epi just ****ing keeps getting better as the doses increase...

so it will be a stack for 4 weeks 6 weeks on epi and 4 on pplex my doses right now are 60 pplex and 70 epi

i started the phera at 40
holy f#ck! i took phera to 50mgs by itself and i considered that to be pushing the envelope a little....the lethargy was horrible....let alone running it with epi at 70....this is just insane bro....i hope yu get bloodwork done when your finished....id like to see how your lipids look....good luck man!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea bout that lol. Ill get them done probably a week later I know they will be bad but the keto diet is keeping them decent