Experienced advice for Fina dosing needed

victor2003

Awards
Why is it that everyone seems to ignore oral administration of Finaplix-h (in pellet form)? It seems that most are opting for a DMSO mixture for a transdermal or the more complicated conversion/filtering for pinning. Wouldn't oral dosing get higher concentrations into your system than the trans. figure of 25%?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Oral injestion of any steroid that isn't 17AA (methylated) or otherwise protected is not very good whatsoever.

ManBeast

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
The conversion to injectable is not that complicated, and by far the best route.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of people swallowing the Finaplix pellets and they all got seious stomach upset. As Manbeast said, since tren (finaplix) isn't 17aa then most of the compound will prolly get destroyed in the digestive process.

victor2003

Awards
I've heard of people swallowing the Finaplix pellets and they all got seious stomach upset. As Manbeast said, since tren (finaplix) isn't 17aa then most of the compound will prolly get destroyed in the digestive process.
Thanks guys for your helpful input. Based on your advice, I am going to use it as a transdermal. Which would be the stronger bulking stack: pinning test cyp + a fina transdermal or oral M1t + fina transdermal? Trying to put together the most potent bulking cycle with what is available. 4-OHN is a possibility also.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I a good bulker you must have test or a test analogue, 4ad or test base in a transdermal or 4ad cyp would be easy ways to go. I would run something like this for a bulker.

wks 1-4 M1t 10 mg ed
wks 1-8 4ad cyp 1000 mg split into 2 injections
wks 1-8 fina inject 75 mg eod or transdermal 100 mg ed
8-10 m1t 10 mg ed
11-15 post cycle nolva + anticortisol supps hcg if you can get it

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
...pinning test cyp + a fina transdermal or oral M1t + fina transdermal? Trying to put together the most potent bulking cycle with what is available. 4-OHN is a possibility also.
Do you already have the test cyp?? If so, then i would go with magg's stack but with test cyp instead of the 4AD cyp.

victor2003

Awards
I a good bulker you must have test or a test analogue, 4ad or test base in a transdermal or 4ad cyp would be easy ways to go. I would run something like this for a bulker.

wks 1-4 M1t 10 mg ed
wks 1-8 4ad cyp 1000 mg split into 2 injections
wks 1-8 fina inject 75 mg eod or transdermal 100 mg ed
8-10 m1t 10 mg ed
11-15 post cycle nolva + anticortisol supps hcg if you can get it
Thanks for the detailed stacking info. And no I have not gotten the test yet.
Which test would you guys recommend :confused: I can get test cyp, test prop, or 4ad cyp. Also, would it be wise to run nolva for wks 4-8 when I am between M1T cycles? Thanks again for the expertise :D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
test cyp you should have nolva on hand but only run it in the case of a gyno flare up