Epi pulse cycle Log

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
This is my first log on AM....Some background information..
I have been lifting for 7 years...on and off the first 3 years. I took 1-AD from egro pharm about 6 years ago when I had no clue about PCT, and had no bad reactions. I am going to pulse this just to see how my body reacts...I may end up doing a straight cycle, just depends on how my body reacts.
I am 5'10", 178lbs, 14-15% BF. My goal is 185lbs, and stay below 15% body fat.

EPISTANE TUES WED FRI SAT
WEEK1 10/20/30/30
WEEK2 30/40/40/40
WEEK3 40/40/40/40
WEEK4 40/40/40/40
week5 40/40/40/40
week6 40/40/40/40
---------------------------------------------
Every day I will be taking
fish oil
hawthorne berry
cycle support- MORNING AND NIGHT
igf-2 at night
DHEA- off days only
------------------------------------------------
PCT
fish oil
hawthorne berry
post cycle support
t-911- starting week 2 of PCT, then taper it off into week6.
sustain alpha
lean xtreme
I do have a SERM - Toremifene, just in case
---------------------------------------------------

MY Diet Mon-Sat.

300 grams protein, 170 grams carbs, 50 grams Fat....So my daily percentage intake is 50% PROTEIN, 30-35% CARBS, 15-20% FAT
1-1.5 gallons of water every day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck bulking up 20 pounds on a pulse with only 2,330 calories.

So first off, you need to eat more if you want to reach those goals. Other than that, how often are you pulsing, 3x a week or 4x a week? If you're pulsing 3x a week you'll want to increase that dose, start at 30 and work up to 50. For 4x a week your doses are OK but don't expect a ton.

Your PCT is fine... easy to recover from a pulse.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Good luck bulking up 20 pounds on a pulse with only 2,330 calories.

So first off, you need to eat more if you want to reach those goals. Other than that, how often are you pulsing, 3x a week or 4x a week? If you're pulsing 3x a week you'll want to increase that dose, start at 30 and work up to 50. For 4x a week your doses are OK but don't expect a ton.

Your PCT is fine... easy to recover from a pulse.

You just misunderstood me, I am not expecting to gain 20 pounds during this cycle, that is just a goal that I have, I would be happy to get 5-10 lbs on this cycle.
I am pulsing 4x a week, like it says above....I just want to see how my body reacts before I do a straight cycle.....
Glad you think my PCT is fine....that is one thing I wanted to make sure I have right.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Well day one is here and gone.
I took my first dose of Epi this morning.
Over all I feel no different, I cant wait till week 2-3 to really start feeling this, I am really considering not pulsing and just do a normal cycle, I will wait until the end of next week to see How I feel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I worked on Shoulders today. I will just post my last set and the amount.
Military Press-125lbs x 8
Seated Dumbbell Press -40lbs x 10
Seated Dumbbell Lat. Raise- 15lbs x 12
Dumbbell Shrug 90lbs x 8
Smith Machine Upright Row- 110lbs x 12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like I could have lifted more, I am trying this new program and I am not sure if I like it. Normally on my last set I do drop downs, I really like the burn and pump I get doing it..... Afterwards I can barely lift my arms up above my head when I am done working shoulders. With this program I did not feel that, even though I could barely get that full last set........

What do you all recommend? I am trying to bulk, not tone..So normally my sets have no more than 8 reps, usually my last set I can barely get 6, then I start dropping weight....

Is lifting to absolute failure good? Or am I working the muscles to hard?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will sub. Have an Epi pulse of my own going on. It will be nice to see how some1 else's goes.
I must say 30 preworkout is money.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya 30 is just crazy. U get so pumped up. I wish I could just walk around shirtless the rest of the day after my workout lol.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Well...at the end of Day two, I still dont feel much different..wasnt expecting to though.
I did sleep like a baby last night...I did not want to wake up at all!! Could have been the long work day though.
I have added some more calories, I have been thinking what unrealmachine stated above, I really want to get the best results...So added the healthiest calories I could, I am at about 3000 calories a day...except Sundays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I worked Back today......

Wide Grip Pull Ups- 4 sets to failure...1 sec hold at top, 2 sec negatives, 1 sec positives.
*set 1- 13
*set 2- 12
*set 3- 10
*set 4- 8

Lat Pull Downs/ Seated Row SUPERSET-
* Pull downs-4 x 10 @ 120lbs
* Seated Row- 4 x 10 @ 100lbs

Bent Over Barbell Row
* 4 X 10 @ 80 LBS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I forgot to add My measurements...

*chest- 40.5 "
*waist- 35 " (but I wear 32 inch pants....wierd)
*thigh- 23.5 "
*Arms- 16 "

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good idea, you need food to build muscle!

@ the barbell rows, try going heavier, i'll bet you can surprise yourself and increase that one quite a bit.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya don't be afraid to eat on cycle. Especially if u r looking to make some gains in size. Just don't eat like a fatty.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
good idea, you need food to build muscle!

@ the barbell rows, try going heavier, i'll bet you can surprise yourself and increase that one quite a bit.
This is a new program for me...I felt like I could of lifted more...Next week I am going to try 170. It is hard for me to get more food..I dont have a huge appetite...Breakfast is my week spot...I usually just make a protein smoothy...quick and easy. I am going to add eggs and protein pancakes.

Ya don't be afraid to eat on cycle. Especially if u r looking to make some gains in size. Just don't eat like a fatty.
Very good point..I try my hardest to keep my fat intake under 20% of my daily intake. And it is hard!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya barbell rows are pretty easy. U can do more than u think. When I get back to the weights I am thinking 225 will be a good start.

Force urself to eat. My problem is I have a slow metabolism so I have to eat less than I want.

Right now I am cut/recomping and my fat intake is through the roof.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah you have to forcefeed, it can suck hard, there's ways to increase appetite tho.

I wouldn't worry if your fat intake exceeds 20%, i'll interchange fat and carbs with each other depending on whether i want to go keto or not, they're both just energy, if you're not gaining fat then don't worry.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Day three and still feel the same. Today was rest/cardio. Cant wait till tomorrow to hit the weights again!!!!

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Day three and still feel the same. Today was rest/cardio. Cant wait till tomorrow to hit the weights again!!!!
Well Day 4 has been great! I am still sore from my back workout!! I like it when that happens. I am still sleeping great, I feel great, and eating like I always do.....

Today was chest day with 90 sec rests:

Swiss Ball Dumbbell Press
4 X 10- 80LBS
-----------------------------------------------------

Superset Incline Bench Press/ Push-ups
*Incline- 4 x 8- 205lbs
*Push-ups- to failure (using the perfect push-ups)
------------------------------------------------------
Chest Dips

4 sets to failure
-------------------------------------------------------
Cable Crossovers

4 x 15- 20 lbs

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Just got done lifting arms. I still feel real good, the last two mornings I have awake feeling great and ready to get up. Normally I drag out of bed...not sure if this has do to with the epi cycle or not.
I can honestly say I have done real good with eating. I have constantly stayed between 2800-3100 calories, and a low 20%fat intake. I physically dont see any changes, but I was not expecting to this early.
I will weigh myself tomorrow morning before breakfast. Then I can finally eat something good, Like a big fat greasy burger with cheese and Bacon!!!

Today was arms/legs:

Biceps
Barbell Curl- 5 x 8 - 85lbs
Barbell Curl- 1 x 20 -45lbs
Incline Dumbbell Curl- 5 x 8 - 25lbs
Incline Dumbbell Curl- 1 x 20- 15lbs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triceps

Close grip Bench Press- 5 x 8 - 215lbs
Close grip Bench Press- 1 x 20- 135lbs
Cable Lying Tricep Extension- 3x8 -130lbs
Cable Lying Tricep Extension- 1 x 20- 70lbs
Rope Pull Downs- 2 x 8-100lbs
Pushdowns- 5 x 8-130lbs
Pushdowns- 1 x 20- 80lbs
Legs

Squats- 3 x 8- 280lbs
lunges- 3 x 10- bodyweight
Leg Press-3 x 8 - 350lbs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TGD

Awards
Haha looks like you put more focus on the beach muscles over those wheels in that last workout!

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Haha looks like you put more focus on the beach muscles over those wheels in that last workout!
LOL...YEAH..its the last time I do arms and legs on the same day.....Bad idea for me. I will be moving legs to Wed. I was not happy with how I performed, but I wanted to be honest.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Today I noticed something that I have not seen in prob 10 years..........ACNE. Just a few bumps on my forehead. Looks like I better start washing my face more. I am waking up feeling great and ready to go. I really am starting to like this stuff!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started week 3 of mine. If u have the same reaction I am I hope u have a gf or wife or some1 u can have on call lol. I am at 50mg and it is getting ridiculous. I am getting good results though so I am going to keep it at 50mg.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I just started week 3 of mine. If u have the same reaction I am I hope u have a gf or wife or some1 u can have on call lol. I am at 50mg and it is getting ridiculous. I am getting good results though so I am going to keep it at 50mg.
Yeah..acne def doesnt help the game. Luckily I am married, so no worries here. Are you still pulsing? When did you hit 50, I orignally was just going to go to 40mg, but I am thinking 50mg will be better!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya and right now my acne is weird. My left isn't too bad but my right side is terrible. I have a naturally oily face. Ya I am doing 7 weeks. So I still have plenty more fun ahead. I went 20, 30, 40, and then 50 so at the start of week 2. Id do it depending on how much u have. I have another full bottle I COULD use. But I think I am going to keep it and either use it as part of a stack/bridge or do another pulse depending on how everything turns out.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Ya and right now my acne is weird. My left isn't too bad but my right side is terrible. I have a naturally oily face. Ya I am doing 7 weeks. So I still have plenty more fun ahead. I went 20, 30, 40, and then 50 so at the start of week 2. Id do it depending on how much u have. I have another full bottle I COULD use. But I think I am going to keep it and either use it as part of a stack/bridge or do another pulse depending on how everything turns out.

I would have to buy another bottle if I go to 50mg for a 6 wk pulse, I think I better go ahead and order it! lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I got Performance Design's EFX and I think i saw it for $20.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
What a Day!!!! I cant even read MENS FITNESS magazine because I end up staring at every picture of girl in a dreaming daze. I am going to have to wear a cup to the gym to keep the soldier from saluting every female.
When I finally got into my routine, I was focused and loving it!

Shoulder Day

Upright Row/ Barbell Shrug Superset
* Row- 4 x 8
* Shrug- 4 x 8
Arnold Press
3 x 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cable Front Raise
3 x 12
One arm Cable laterial Raise
3 x 12
Dumbbell Reverse Fly
3 x 12

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that is how I am reacting to my epi pulse.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Today was my first day at 40mg, and I felt it. The pump I had was great. The workout today was so intense that afterwards my stomach was a little queezy. I usually only feel that after my leg workouts. I forced some protein and carbs down, then it went away eventually. Tomorrow is legs, cant wait to see how that goes!!

*BACK DAY*

Widegrip Pull-ups/ Lat pulldown Superset
*Pull-ups- 4 x Max
*Pulldown- 4 x 10
Seated Row Dropset
*3 X Max
One Arm Cable Row (3-1-3 rep timing)
*3 x 10
Bent-over Barbell Row
*4 x 10 ( 135lbs ) your right....I could do more!...170lbs-I was dreaming
Straight Arm Pulldown
*4 x 10

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Whatever you do, do not take Anabolic Innovations Cycle support with water. I have taken some nasty stuff before, but that is by far the worst. It says to take with protein, but I already ate 40 grams of protein and I needed to take the Cycle support, so I just mixed it with water...I took one gulp, then added milk and a small amount of protein powder to help get it down...That will be the last time I forget to take it with protein.
My back is nice a sore today, I love it when I feel sore the next day, that way I know I did hit that muscle hard!
Today was leg day, I was expecting to feel the post workout nausea. I hit them hard, could barely walk out, and felt fine. That is a first for me, I usually always feel sick afterwards...I hope this keeps up!

THURSDAY: LEGS

QUADS
* Leg Extensions- 4 x 12
* Leg Press- 4 x 8-10
* Squats- 3 x 8-10
* Lunges- 3 x 8-10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamstrings
* Lying Leg Curl- 4 x 10
* Standing one-legged Curls- 4 x 10
* Stiff-legged Deadlifts- 3x10

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Well, today I was extremely Tired. I normally am after working legs real hard. My wrist is also hurting pretty bad, I think it may be drying out. I am going to up my Fish Oil intake and hope that it will go away.

CHEST DAY

Incline Dumbbells
* 4 x 10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chest Dips
* 4 x Max
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bench Press/ Dumbbell Fly Superset
*Bench- 4 x 8
*Fly- 4 x 12
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bench Cable Fly/ Pushups Superset
*Fly- 4 X 12
*Pushup- 4 x max
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I woke up on Sat. with my wrist still in pain. No swelling at all. Just pain in the wrist when I bend it. I went ahead to the gym and tried to workout my biceps. I was unable to hold the weight through the curl. So I am going to rest it until Tuesday hoping it will go away. This really sucks!!!

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
My wrist feels better, I wanted to rest it one more day, so I worked my legs today. I did feel nausea today, but not bad. My legs could barely get me out of the gym, they were so swollen...I loved it! I stretched the entire time during the workout, and 15 min after.

TUESDAY: LEGS

QUADS
* Leg Extensions- 4 x 10
* Leg Press- 4 x 8-10
* Squats- 3 x 8-10
Hamstrings
* Lying Leg Curl- 4 x 10
* Standing one-legged Curls- 4 x 10
Calves

TGD

Awards
So how many days are you in now? Thoughts on strength or weight gains?

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Sorry, I guess this still applies given it was only a few days back.
I will check Sunday Morning. I really am not the type of person to check the scale every day. I usually check it once a month, but for this Log I am doing it once a week. I will post it up on Sunday. Thanks for your interest.:privateeye:

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
So how many days are you in now? Thoughts on strength or weight gains?
To be honest I dont feel that different. But it is still early. I have logged everything I have done in the gym. In another week or so I will Post the current weight and we will see how much I have increased from the first week I started.
On Wed. I just did cardio, I was unable to make it to the gym. Today I worked my Shoulders. My wrist feels real good again, but I still am wearing the brace when I lift just in case.

Shoulder Workout

Dumbbell Press/ Barbell Front Raise Superset
*Dumbell Press- 4 x 8
*Barbell Front Raise - 4 x 12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dumbbell Lateral Raise- Drop Set
* 4 x 8/Max
Dumbbelle Reverse Fly- Drop Set
*4 X 8/Max
Barbell Shrug
*3 x 12
Cable Upright Row
*3 x 10

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U know what this log is miss? Weights! Come on dont be shy.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
U know what this log is miss? Weights! Come on dont be shy.

LOL. I was going to log the weight at the end of a 4 week cycle, that way you can see the difference month by month, I will go ahead and start logging every month since thats what the people want.:147:

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I apologize on not logging the past few days. Been real busy. I weighed in on Sunday Morning, up another pound. I hope this continues!!! I also had a few compliments Sat. night on my arms and definition. My wife says I should post some pics up from the beggining. I was going to wait to the end of the Cycle to show the before and after pics....Still thinking about this one.

Friday- BACK DAY

Wide Grip Pullups
* 4 x 12, 10, 8, 7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lat Pull Downs
* 3 x 10 - 150lbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bent-over Row
* 4 x 8,6,6,5 - 145lbs
One Arm Cable Row
* 4 x 15 - 30lbs
Straight arm Pull downs
* 4 x 10 - 70lbs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sat- Chest Day

Incline Barbell Bench Press
* 4 x 10 - 245lbs
Barbell Flat Bench Press
* 4 x 8-10 - 205lbs
Fly Machine
* 3 x 12 - 70lbs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cable Crossovers
* 3 x 12 - 30lbs

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well damn now this log looks a whole lot better lol. Good work and congrats on the compliments. I plan on just walking around in boxers when I go watch a friend play football at another college when I sleep at an apartment with 4 girls oh so many choices lol. That will be my measure of improvement.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I still feel good and healthy, no bad side effects.

Tuesday Shoulders

Military Press
* 3 X 8 - 145LBS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seated Dumbbell Press
* 3 x 10 - 55lbs
Dumbbell Lat. Raise
* 3 x 12 - 15lbs
Dumbbell Reverse Fly
* 3 x 12 - 15lbs
Dumbbell Shrug
* 3 x 8 - 90lbs
Smith Machine Upright Row
* 3 x 12- 110lbs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed. Back

Wide Grip Pull-ups/ Lat Pull Down SuperSet
* Pull-ups- 3 x 15, 10, 8
* Pull-downs- 3 x 10 - 120lbs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straight Arm Lat Pull downs
* 3 X 12 - 70 LBS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seated Row Drop Set
* 3 x Max - 90lbs (I got 15 on first set, 12 on second, 10 on third set at 90lbs, I dropped 20 lbs twice before the set was over, for example: 15reps @ 90lbs, then drop to 70lbs and I got 10 more reps, then drop to 50lbs, And I got 10 more, that is one set)

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I have been hunting all weekend, so I was unable to post. I will post this evening all the updates.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Ok..
Thursday I worked my chest and Friday I did legs. Yes, I missed biceps because of being in the woods hunting. I still feel the same, no bad sides at all.

Thursday Chest

Dumbbell Bench Press
* 4 x Max. set 1 @75lbs x 17
set 2 @80lbs x 15
set 3 @95lbs x 12
set 4 @110lbs x 6
Bench Press( 4-1-4 count, focus on control, weight not important)
*4 x 12 x 135lbs

Cable Crossovers
*4 x 8-12 (30lbs x 12, 40lbs x 12, 50lbs x 8, 50lbs x 8)
Pushup burnout
*3 sets of Max pushups in 60seconds
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Legs

Leg Extensions
* 4 x 12 x 70lbs

Squats
* 3 x 10 x 185lbs
Leg Press
* 4 x 8-10 x 450lbs

Lying Leg Curl
* 4 x 10 x 70lbs

Stiff Legged Dead Lifts
*3 x 10-12
Tuesday Shoulders

Upright Cable Row/ Barbell Shrug
*Row- 4 x 8 x 130lbs
*Shrugs- 4 x 8 x 240lbs

Arnold Press
* 3 x 8 x 65lbs on set 1 & 2, 70lb set 3

Cable Front Press
* 3 x 12 x 50lbs

One Arm Cable Laterial Raise
* 3 x 12 x 15lbs

Dumbbell Reverse Fly
* 3 x 12 x 15lbs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
subd, looks good so far, im starting an epi pulse soon too :p