Tren/Superdrol/Fura/Epi PH/PS stack, thoughts plz.

douglasbarbin

Awards
I'm looking to run a stack in the next couple of months, and would like some feedback from people who are knowledgeable about these compounds (Tren, Furaguno/Furazadrol, Superdrol, Epistane/Havoc) or have used them before. I'm also welcome to other suggestions. I'm basically looking to add some lean mass and cut body fat, so I'll be on a keto diet (60% protein, 30% fats, 10% carbs). I don't want particularly "wet" gains or to bulk up a whole lot, so no suggestions like "just stack Deca/Dianabol instead" please. I'm 5'10", 189 lbs., and 28 years old.

I'd like to include Tren in the stack, since it's non-methylated (and also while I still can since it's about to be banned, from what I hear). Another possibility is including Furaguno, which is also non-methylated. I've run Furazadrol before and was not impressed, but I'm somewhat concerned that I had a "bad" bottle of it, since I was experiencing terrible sides much like many others that I have since read about experiencing similar problems. So Axis Labs Fura is out of the question, but I would consider trying Furaguno instead. Not sure on the dosage I'd be running for either of these compounds, but it would probably be on the low side. 100-166mg daily of Furaguno (it's dosed in 33mg) or 60-80mg daily of Tren, for a duration of 6-8 weeks max.

I'd like to also include a methylated compound like Superdrol or Epistane/Havoc in the stack. The Superdrol clone is "2a-17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One" which, as I understand, is the same active ingredient. If I'm wrong here, please correct me. Everything I've read indicates that I wouldn't want to run this for the entire stack, but maybe to "kickstart" it for 2-3 weeks. Dosage would be 10mg for the first week or two, then bumped up to 20mg max. The other methyl I'm considering, which I've run twice before, is Havoc/Epistane. I'd feel comfortable running this a little on the high side (30-40mg daily) since I've run it twice before without any side effects to speak of, but I'm not sure I'll need that much if I'm stacking it with something else.

For PCT, I think I need to get my hands on some Nolva, and maybe a good AI I can start taking while I'm still on cycle, just in case. I have about a week or two worth of Reversitol left over that I would think would be a sufficient AI if I plan to use Nolva as well. Again, any thoughts/suggestions on this would be appreciated.

So what do you guys think? I'm leaning towards incorporating all four of the PH/PS's I mentioned into the stack at some point or another, but I'm open to suggestion. Maybe a Spawn clone instead of running Epi and Tren separately, so I can alter the dosage separately. I have some concerns about this particular combo and PCT, from what I've been reading. Also, I'm not entirely sold on Tren, so anybody with experience with that, feel free to comment.

Another thing - I'm not entirely ruling out other PH/PS's (Halodrol or Pheraplex, for example). I've seen a few things that I don't really know too much about that I would consider running if I can find out more. A few examples that I haven't heard anything about yet but might be willing to try: MagnaDrol, most of the Chaparral Labs hormonal products, Black China Labs hormonal products, CEL hormonal products. I'd post links but I don't have enough posts yet to do so. Maybe someone can post them for me?

Anyways, one possible stack would be something like this:

Week 1: Furaguno 33mg, SD clone 10mg
Week 2: Furaguno 66mg, SD clone 10mg
Week 3: Furaguno 100mg, SD clone 20mg
Week 4: Furaguno 100mg, Epi 10mg
Week 5: Furaguno 133mg, Epi 20mg
Week 6: Furaguno 133mg, Epi 20mg
Week 7: Furaguno 133/166mg, Epi 30mg
Week 8: Furaguno 166mg, Epi 40mg

I know Tren isn't in there, and I'm still trying to decide how I might work that into the cycle if I'm going to do it. I'd rather not run it and Superdrol at the same time due to sides, and I don't want to run SD and Epi/Havoc together since they are both methylated. Suggestions/comments?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This is a lot of oral stacking IMO. At this point I would look to inj of test as a base.

If you want to do something use the tren as your base and build around that. If you are dead set on just orals.

Really depends on your goals as to which u should use. Since you want a lean stack maybe tren and hdrol. That would give good strength and very lean gains. Epi and hdrol would be another.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah and if u haven't run a sd clone by itself don't go stacking it or using it as a kickstart.

douglasbarbin

Awards
Ohh yeah and if u haven't run a sd clone by itself don't go stacking it or using it as a kickstart.
I haven't run it by itself yet. I was thinking it would be OK to stack with Furaguno since Fura is relatively weak, but maybe I'm wrong there. As far as sticking to orals, I don't really know where I would get anything injectable, and I'm not all that fond of needles, but I guess I could consider it if it was worth doing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmmmmm here's what I think

SD 10/10/10/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

Up the protein, watch the carbs, keep diet strict, train often and hard because recovery well kick ass on this stack, do plenty of cardio and you can get lean and strong.

This stack is heavy, 6 weeks is plenty. As you can see i think you should ditch the furazadrol... you got a bad bottle, maybe, maybe that's how your body reacts to the stuff, maybe the next bottle you get will be bad. But even if the bottle is "good," the furazadrol won't do **** compared to Tren and Superdrol... they will completely overshadow everything it does. If anything it'll help with hardness and vascularity I doubt you'd notice much difference... not enough to justify the price.

If you just want to get cut, i think Epi/Hdrol stacked for 6 weeks would be one of the best stacks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmm here's what I think

SD 10/10/10/00/00/00
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90

Up the protein, watch the carbs, keep diet strict, train often and hard because recovery well kick ass on this stack, do plenty of cardio and you can get lean and strong.

This stack is heavy, 6 weeks is plenty. As you can see i think you should ditch the furazadrol... you got a bad bottle, maybe, maybe that's how your body reacts to the stuff, maybe the next bottle you get will be bad. But even if the bottle is "good," the furazadrol won't do **** compared to Tren and Superdrol... they will completely overshadow everything it does. If anything it'll help with hardness and vascularity I doubt you'd notice much difference... not enough to justify the price.

If you just want to get cut, i think Epi/Hdrol stacked for 6 weeks would be one of the best stacks.
you know i like this one UR but he hasnt run SD on its own... definately should start there before venturing into this one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10/10/10 won't hurt anyone, shutdown will accumulate on this and that's probably the main concern.

But running Superdrol on its own or bridging it... you just can't go wrong.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
when i first read this thread. the way that the op had it posted it sounded like he was going to stack all those compounds. i was little worried lol.

douglasbarbin

Awards
I backed off a little and decided to go a slightly different route. I ended up ordering 1 bottle of CEL M-Drol (90 x 10mg capsules), 2 bottles of Furaguno (90 x 33mg caps. per bottle), and a bottle of IBE Epistane (90 x 10mg caps). In the end, I just heard too many bad things about Tren. Price was also a concern, as 1T-Tren is expensive and Trenadrol was pulled from the market. I hadn't seen any other "Tren clones" that were considered as effective, so I ultimately decided to eliminate Tren from the stack. Also, I have enough M-Drol (SD clone) to run it standalone, see how my body reacts, and then incorporate it into a future cycle assuming that everything turns out alright. So first up will be a solo cycle of M-Drol, then maybe down the road I can try M-Drol/Fura at first, then switch it up to Epi/Fura after 3 weeks. Now I just need to get some Nolva before I start the cycle, and I'm all set!