ITS SHRINKING!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%

Talking ITS SHRINKING!!!

So after running my last cycles of Epivol and a month or so after my PCT i got a nasty case of gyno in my right nipple. well i heard that running epistaine could possibly make the gyno shrink or completely go away... and it has WORKED great so far! i'm so stoked i gave it a shot as a last hope before going under the knife!

you could say it was a stupid idea but its working, its about 75% smaller than when i started the cycle of EPI-about 2 1/2 weeks ago. now i just want to make sure that if it continues on this track it wont blow back up after or during my PCT. any recommendations as to what i should take aside from the normal PCT.

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

in my personal experience (and yes ive had a lot) the only thing that helped my gyno is arimidex

im actually on epi now and by the time i wake up every morning gyno is back stronger then before!!!

im actually going quite high on it though because the effects just seem to keep getting better... sooo ill be at 70mg for another 6 days then 80 for a day then 100 till the end.

even at those doses gyno seems to be a problem and i take adex every night before bed as well
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    in my personal experience (and yes ive had a lot) the only thing that helped my gyno is arimidex

im actually on epi now and by the time i wake up every morning gyno is back stronger then before!!!

im actually going quite high on it though because the effects just seem to keep getting better... sooo ill be at 70mg for another 6 days then 80 for a day then 100 till the end.

even at those doses gyno seems to be a problem and i take adex every night before bed as well
    100 mgs
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

Have you ever taken a 100 mgs of Epi ? If so what were the results ?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

Quote Originally Posted by bud8817 View Post
    So after running my last cycles of Epivol and a month or so after my PCT i got a nasty case of gyno in my right nipple. well i heard that running epistaine could possibly make the gyno shrink or completely go away... and it has WORKED great so far! i'm so stoked i gave it a shot as a last hope before going under the knife!

you could say it was a stupid idea but its working, its about 75% smaller than when i started the cycle of EPI-about 2 1/2 weeks ago. now i just want to make sure that if it continues on this track it wont blow back up after or during my PCT. any recommendations as to what i should take aside from the normal PCT.
    Congradulations. Do you have any kind of Ai or Serm on hand in case it flares up after the cycle??
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post

damn I have heard of 40-60mg.....your insane bro
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

I dont know why i immediately thought this thread was about ball shrinkage. Then i saw the smiley face next to the title and felt confused.

Anyway congrats on reversing the man boobage. id prob kill myself if i ever sprouted some sweet, sweet knockers.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%

Quote Originally Posted by GetSwoll View Post
    I dont know why i immediately thought this thread was about ball shrinkage. Then i saw the smiley face next to the title and felt confused.

Anyway congrats on reversing the man boobage. id prob kill myself if i ever sprouted some sweet, sweet knockers.
    never kill yourself....just bite the bullet and start saving up 5K to get em cut out, while wearing a compression shirt.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Have not done it yet I have 6 days at 70mg one day at 80 then 4 days at 100

If I had more I'd run it. But I've already been on it for 4 weeks so we shall see. 4 days really isn't that long to tell
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Have not done it yet I have 6 days at 70mg one day at 80 then 4 days at 100

If I had more I'd run it. But I've already been on it for 4 weeks so we shall see. 4 days really isn't that long to tell

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shrinking Gyno......Topically???
    By KtchnChmst in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
  2. Nuts Shrinking!!!-----------deca - D*ick
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 07:14 AM
  3. Sus250 and shrinking nuts
    By LiamB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4