PCT as stand alone?
- 08-23-2009, 01:45 PM
- 08-23-2009, 03:41 PM
08-23-2009, 03:47 PM
You won't see the results as with a post AAS cycle. The reason for this is that after an AAS cycle natural test levels are much lower than yours are now. You will only see a minimal rise in test levels.
08-23-2009, 03:50 PM
08-23-2009, 03:55 PM
I feel that by week 3+ of clomid my test levels are elevated significantly higher than pre-cycle. But i don't know how much you're going to gain off of that...
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
08-23-2009, 03:56 PM
08-23-2009, 04:30 PM
ive seen some pct from serms pushing peoples test levels over 1000 from post cycle bloodwork, isnt that about par with what test boosters are doin now days or is that higher?
CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pointe.Sky in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2012, 02:21 PM
- By useyourhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 84Last Post: 10-15-2011, 12:09 AM
- By john10960 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:55 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:27 PM
- By TGCali87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:26 PM