Advice Needed!! Tren X Gyno problem

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Basically I finished my 6 week solo cycle of ACL Tren Xtreme at 90mgs a day exactly 2 weeks ago today.On cycle was fine, I took cycle support, Formex 50mg, vitex and p-5-p. During the cycle I had puffy nipples but no sign of actually gyno or irritation. For PCT I started with Clomid, at 50mgs a day. I also started taking my formex at 25mgs a day instead of 50mgs. I ran out of p-5-p a week into the PCT and just stopped vitex completely after the cycle. I have Lean FX that I was planning to start tomorrow as well.

About 2 days ago I noticed my right nipple started hurting when i touched it and there's a small pea-sized lump behind it. My left was fine. I started taking Clomid at 100mg a day immediately. Today I was doing some reading, and I decided to find out if I was lactating. I squeezed both my nipples and a small amount of clear liquid came out of each! I ran to the store to pick up some Vitamin B6 to start taking in case of prolactin. I've read that most people prefer cabergoline but that S**t is SO expensive and might take a while to arrive.

The only other sides I've had are back acne and a little over-emotional at times. The back acne started my 6th week-pct.

As of right now the lump under my right nipple still hurts when touched, and I don't have one under my left. Since it's only been a couple days should I just continue with what I'm doing and see if it clears up? Or should I get some supps to back myself up? Any other advice? Thanks for any help!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use arimidex, lower estrogen, use it for about 4-7 days if still leaking then ad in 2 days a week of dostinex dostinex goes a long way,

i use.25mcg 2x a week helped tremendously and i use .5mg adex ED

but im still on cycle

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ha its not going to clear up man. nolvadex as soon as you can get it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha its not going to clear up man. nolvadex as soon as you can get it
really? depending on size NOLVA will do nothing!

arimidex is the way to be in this situation

diplacing estrogen and doing nothing about it afterwards will put him right back there when hes off

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
But will adex be a better idea and cabergoline? I thought this was due to prolactin issues because of the 19-nor.. If not I can easily get adex.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But will adex be a better idea and cabergoline? I thought this was due to prolactin issues because of the 19-nor.. If not I can easily get adex.
prolactin is in issue in presence of estrogen control estrogen

and these 19nors are NOT progestins !!!! it was confirmed by vida

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
hmm I alright. Then I'll get some adex immediately. Would I be okay continuing with B6 until the adex comes? And Lean fx is still okay for tomorrow?

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
B6 is fine unless you're taking toxic level doses. P5P is preferred for this. The MVP/ZMK stack by MST is actually really good for this because you get P5P three times a day, among all the vits/mins which you might be lacking. Are you taking a mutli?