Lookin to trim some body fat and strength gain 5 10 215 26yo

So here we go:

weeks 1-4 : test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly / dbol 25mg ED

Weeks 4-9 : test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly

weeks 9-10: test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly / winny EOD

week 10-11: Test 400 mg / winny eod

week 11-12 : test 400mg

pct nolva 4 weeks

Diet will consist of high protein lots of vegtables some rice, tryin to keep as clean as i can. Take animal pak vitamain pak ED. Flax oil 1 time daily 1000mg, vit E 400 I.U. once, Glucosamine twice daily 1500mg, Fish oil twice daily just ran out dont know the mgs. Also taking acai berry 1000mg daily. Using monster milk protein rt now with a scoop of cycle support at least 2 a day.

Started today.. So question i dont think im real gyno prone but never run this heavy before so is there anything i can run to help prevent some sides and ease my mind a bit?? I do have my nolva on hand... Do I need to do somthing differnt just lookin for off hand advice.. I sit here and read my self stupid for hours when im searchin through the threads.. Thanks bros

DenDestroys

Awards
Get some arimidex for any gyno issues you might have on cycle. (.5mg ED or EOD)

Week 15:

Clomid: 300 (first day then bump down) 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

what're you dosing winny?

firewalker24

Awards
Waiting on the winny to come in i cant remember what the dosage is.. Do you have a suggestion on the winny dosage??

firewalker24

Awards
Maybe my lingo is off but i was thinkin EOD was every other day.. If so are you sayin to run it every day??

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe my lingo is off but i was thinkin EOD was every other day.. If so are you sayin to run it every day??
if that's what you meant, then your lingo is fine. Winny's half life is not that long, so yes, i suggest if your going to run it, then everyday would be best.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1-12 Test E 400mg ew
1-9 Tren E 400mg ew
1-4 dbol 30mg ed
11-14 Winstrol 50mg ed
15+ run PCT with nolva/clomid

^That's what i vote for

firewalker24

Awards
thanks for the feedback bros.... Like i said just started today so got some time to taylor the end of the cycle... Good sh** .. thanks

firewalker24

Awards
so arimidex would be a good addition as well??? Fixin to order it..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin to trim some body fat and strength gain 5 10 215 26yo

So here we go:

weeks 1-4 : test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly / dbol 25mg ED

Weeks 4-9 : test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly

weeks 9-10: test e 400mg weekly / tren e 400mg weekly / winny EOD

week 10-11: Test 400 mg / winny eod

week 11-12 : test 400mg

pct nolva 4 weeks

Diet will consist of high protein lots of vegtables some rice, tryin to keep as clean as i can. Take animal pak vitamain pak ED. Flax oil 1 time daily 1000mg, vit E 400 I.U. once, Glucosamine twice daily 1500mg, Fish oil twice daily just ran out dont know the mgs. Also taking acai berry 1000mg daily. Using monster milk protein rt now with a scoop of cycle support at least 2 a day.

Started today.. So question i dont think im real gyno prone but never run this heavy before so is there anything i can run to help prevent some sides and ease my mind a bit?? I do have my nolva on hand... Do I need to do somthing differnt just lookin for off hand advice.. I sit here and read my self stupid for hours when im searchin through the threads.. Thanks bros
not bad HOWEVER i noticed when on test and tren at doses VERY close like that libido was dimished and needed to start hCG AND LOWER my tren dose

IMO either lower Tren to 200mg (which is still pretty damn potent depending on the UGL u got from) OR raise the test up another 200mg

Definietly add in Arimidex every other day

Bump up the Dbol to 40mg per day however finding Var and using that the last 6-8 weeks may be a better option then winny and dbol.

IF you cant get hCG i highly reccommend Sustain Alpha in a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off dosing THE WHOLE CYCLE including the "washout" period prior to starting nolva

firewalker24

Awards
Thanks Bro.. So your saying that the Tren E at 200 mg a week is a potent dose.. was mixing tren and tes 200 mg each twice a week... So your saying go tes at 200 mg and tren at 100mg twice a week and i should see so decent results..

Medic93

Awards
so arimidex would be a good addition as well??? Fixin to order it..
Yes it would. My estrogen on my first cycle went through the roof. The amount of water I retained was unbelievable. Let's jst say I couldn't walk 30ft w/o having to stop to catch my breath. Added arimidex and I was good to go. I won't run another cycle w/o it.