super/s/mdrol once/week on arms day?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
In terms of training, my big muscle groups have grown well (quads, back, chest, ~shoulders), calves are coming but my arms are still under developed.

They are strong enough to enable me to do heavy dead lifts (grip), bench and shoulder presses, and good rowing but size wise they suck

I have recently adopted a new regime for arms starting with low reps 1st then working up to 12 reps BUT i read in another thread, a guy had a few The One caps left and a rep said he cud 1 or 2 prior to the odd training session to give him a boost.

On that rational, and with Superdrol/Mdrol having a short half life, could i take a single dose prior to my arms workout (only once/week)?

Do you think this would be a good idea to boost muscle growth?

Or is it simply a waste

Thanks guys!!!!

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I think you would get a boost from it.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about dosing - 10?20mg? 1hr pre workout.

In theory, just to help the anabolism/recovery slightly enough to make a difference for that one day but not enough to cause any disturbance to my HPTA

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
seems like either a waste, or it would take many months for an effect to show IMO...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
above is regarding left over The One caps
key word is try.

Sure you can try it, hell you could try many, many, many things. Doesnt mean it will do anything.

You could even try...

And I have a very high regard of Guejsn's advice. I just dont like this idea. Once a week spikes? when all of today's crappy chemicals we intake aint enough.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Zero V - my idea was based around the pulsing idea of temporarily surging test levels...

Do you think pulsing works?

Epi (supposed short half life) dosed at 3x a week which is why no PCT is needed.... once again in theory.

I know how powerful superdrol can be and so this is why i was thinking along these lines.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero V - my idea was based around the pulsing idea of temporarily surging test levels...

Epi (supposed short half life) dosed at 3x a week which is why no PCT is needed.... once again in theory.

I know how powerful superdrol can be and so this is why i was thinking along these lines.
I have decided, personally, to never do pulsing. Its kinda like a "I am afraid to really do this, so I will waddle my legs in the water" kind of thing to me. It has its place, and that is simply MY Opinion.

During a pulse 3 times a week, that means it at least spikes 3 times a week, and it is a much weaker, and less noticeable benefit, if any at all. Now drop that down to once a week. I would think you would make better gains using non hormonal supplement straight and constantly while focusing on developing a routine that is better for arms. I know what you mean...

My arms always lag, though while I was doing OVT(before i ran out of $$ and became a trainwreck) I was growing like a weed and even my arms showed it.

Maybe give it a try, or just the arms part of it! http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/optimized_volume_training

IT was a routine UK suggested to me, and as things get straightened around, I am following its ideology (with breaks every 8 weeks) for the next year. A few(like 5) years back when my squat was 375, my bench was 150-180.... so I know the feeling, 180 is my best bench....eva.

But hey, try it, log it on here so we can know. I just dont see it producing much.

At the same time I am no expert, so take anything I say as my opinion and with a grain of salt. I could very well be 100% wrong on everything. Wouldnt be the first time :D

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

i have pulsed Epi with good results & liked it. Epi is very mild & many do not experiece any sides even straight through. I have never run SD but will in the future since I bought a few bottles from recent BAN scare! I believe that once a week of any compound won't produce any results as I feel the compound takes time to build up in your system. Once a week I feel may be a waste since there is little build up that way. Not an expert, just my 1st hand observation from running several different cycles on several different compounds.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran SD pulsed @ 10mg on WO days (4x a week) for 3 weeks at the beginning of my last cycle

SD is strong, even on the first few workouts I could tell that I had slightly better endurance and got slightly more pump. So it's enough to provide a better workout (certainly must be taken preworkout). After the first few pills i was feeling harder... By the 5th pill I LOOKED better too, slightly more full and vascular.

I don't know exactly how it will fare once a week but i've been kicking around similar ideas myself. It is enough to improve that workout though, and it should help with the recovery since it'll be active in some of the key hours immediately post workout when you should be getting in a lot of protein/carbs.

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
What kind of pct would you suggest if you ran a weak pulse like stated above? Wouldn't seem like you'd need a serm for that. Is 10mg one pill?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD pulsed @ 10mg on WO days (4x a week) for 3 weeks at the beginning of my last cycle

SD is strong, even on the first few workouts I could tell that I had slightly better endurance and got slightly more pump. So it's enough to provide a better workout (certainly must be taken preworkout). After the first few pills i was feeling harder... By the 5th pill I LOOKED better too, slightly more full and vascular.

I don't know exactly how it will fare once a week but i've been kicking around similar ideas myself. It is enough to improve that workout though, and it should help with the recovery since it'll be active in some of the key hours immediately post workout when you should be getting in a lot of protein/carbs.
Just curious why you didn't run it longer at such a weak pulse. This is what I have been considering. Did you still experiense shutdown at 10mgs?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just curious why you didn't run it longer at such a weak pulse. This is what I have been considering. Did you still experiense shutdown at 10mgs?
10mg is one pill... i dont' think you need a SERM for that, the shutdown wasn't really noticable at that point.... I am planning on (at some point) running an 8 week SD pulse up to 30mg, and i don't think that recovery will be so bad either. I don't feel like the shutdown from SD is as bad as everyone says... Then again I also feel like most people talking about SD are talking about a completely different compound because they get such different effects than me... So i don't trust all the SD clones.

Why didn't i run it longer... Cuz i was just prepping my body into an anabolic state before I started up my T3. Once i started the T3 i dropped the SD and was doing dienolone + test as my anabolics to keep muscle on during my recomp.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
While I understand the better workouts one gets from ps's..don't they actually make muscles grow by useing protiens more efficiently to build muscle? Which is why recovery time is reduced?

Whit that said, and assuming it is true, would it not be better to pulse after a workout when the muscles are rebuilding?

Just my .02, I think a constant even level gives the best results.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They should equate to better gains because by increasing your endurance for the workout they allow you to do more weight for more reps which = more results. That and they'll get better pump and nutrients going into the muscles so they'll be well-fed postworkout.

if you're only doing 10mg you don't have too many options, MUCH rather take it pre-WO, that way your workout benefits! You could do 5mg preworkout and 5mg post workout... think about half-life, if you take the pill pre-workout 45 minutes it doesn't go into real effect until the workout and during the workout and most importantly IMMEDIATELY post workout the concentration is probably peaking.

D

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
They should equate to better gains because by increasing your endurance for the workout they allow you to do more weight for more reps which = more results. That and they'll get better pump and nutrients going into the muscles so they'll be well-fed postworkout.

if you're only doing 10mg you don't have too many options, MUCH rather take it pre-WO, that way your workout benefits! You could do 5mg preworkout and 5mg post workout... think about half-life, if you take the pill pre-workout 45 minutes it doesn't go into real effect until the workout and during the workout and most importantly IMMEDIATELY post workout the concentration is probably peaking.

Why not try Dimethazine, by I-Force? Their sh_t is pretty solid and it's pretty much just SDrol in 15 mg pills.

You'd get a little more bump from the 15 mg's than from the 10 mg's
and if nothing else other than being a little more $$, their quality is consistent.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established

so... overall ive received a lot of mixed opinions.

some say that it wil do nothing, but i thought that whole idea is with pulsing is that it doesnt shut you down enough to need a pct hence the logic of using sdrol

10 or 20mg? 45 min pre workout?

any further input?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
so... overall ive received a lot of mixed opinions.

some say that it wil do nothing, but i thought that whole idea is with pulsing is that it doesnt shut you down enough to need a pct hence the logic of using sdrol

10 or 20mg? 45 min pre workout?

any further input?
With all due respect. Your idea is not a PULSE. You are talking about once per week. Yes pulsing is a watered down version of doing a cycle, therefore reducing the results received and reducing the side effects. In most cases the compound is used EOD so the chemical are still present somewhat. When I cycle whether pulsed or straight, depending on the compound, the effects become noticeable after anywhere from 5 to 10 doses and the resulting effects would be watered down with a pulse by the off days in between. If you use this background with your concept, then it will take 5-10 weeks where you could possibly notice anything and the time off would water down the benefits by so much that you would notice very little and probably nothing at all. It' not as though I can wake up and say....I feel like a work out today so I going to go do 100 reps of bicep curls and take 30 mgs of superdrol to get instant results.

But like I said before....I am not an expert and haven't even ran SD yet but I have ran & pulsed many other compounds with varying degrees of success.
I would recommend you try it and report back. The worst that can happen is you waste a few caps. SD is not that expensive any way. Let us know. Many of us appreciate the creative use. I feel a better concept may be for you to pick at least 2 body parts to focus on this way you have a 2 day a week pulse ( very close to a MWT pulse) and this sides should be negligible if any at all. This may work better but still may be useless depending on the dosing. Try 10/10/20/20/30/30 for a 6 week hybrid pulse building up to check tolerance. Just an idea.

Lucky

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
On my last Superdrol cycle I dosed 1 pill every day except chest/tri and back/biceps days. So twice a week I dosed it at 2 pills. I noticed it much more on those two days. I gave it a little over an hour pre workout. I needed that extra energy to get through 2 body parts. I don't see how one cap wouldn't help more than none. Just my own opinion though.

L

listentocky

Awards
Well, have you worked out yet lol. I want to know how this goes.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
f you use this background with your concept, then it will take 5-10 weeks where you could possibly notice anything and the time off would water down the benefits by so much that you would notice very little and probably nothing at all. It' not as though I can wake up and say....I feel like a work out today so I going to go do 100 reps of bicep curls and take 30 mgs of superdrol to get instant results.

Lucky
No Lucky.. It would not take 5-10 weeks, we are not watching for the compound to "kick in" but rather just utilizing its effects for a singular workout.

Like lift4fun said if you take SD preworkout, you DO notice it during your workout. If you're only doing 10 or 20mg before 1 workout, 1 time a week, yeah it'll be pretty slow progress, but it will help. It's not going to kick in over 5-10 weeks, but over 5-10 weeks you should notice more development in that weak spot than other areas... I don't see why this can't work well for targetting a weakspot, just don't expect results to be quick.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
No Lucky.. It would not take 5-10 weeks, we are not watching for the compound to "kick in" but rather just utilizing its effects for a singular workout.

Like lift4fun said if you take SD preworkout, you DO notice it during your workout. If you're only doing 10 or 20mg before 1 workout, 1 time a week, yeah it'll be pretty slow progress, but it will help. It's not going to kick in over 5-10 weeks, but over 5-10 weeks you should notice more development in that weak spot than other areas... I don't see why this can't work well for targetting a weakspot, just don't expect results to be quick.

I have not used SD yet so I am very interested in learning. I only stated that post based on other compounds noticing it took quite a while to notice any effects. I suppose SD is alot stronger so this is why you can say this.

So if I understand you correctly, I am about to go to the gym in about an hour from now and from your experience, even though I have never used SD, if I dosed 10 mgs, I would still notice some kind of benefit right from the very 1st dose and even into the 2nd and 3rd dose?

You imput is appreciated.

Lucky

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Ok, interesting, so if i were to do it, what dose would you recommend?

10 or 20mg?

I worry that with 20mg that could mess with my HPTA... or am i being overly sensitive.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Dosing it one time though, just for a single workout would take an extremely long time to show the kind of results, as in "catch up" he is talking about here.

IMO this is just another way of messing around with steroids as a form of "magic fix it" pills.

It may not technically require PCT, or have any serious side effects. But we cant truly see what a weekly spike, done long enough to see the benefits(if it even gives any) will do to the body. Ideally it wont do a dang thing, but theoretically it could start to affect things, and in a more permanent sense as well.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Dosing it one time though, just for a single workout would take an extremely long time to show the kind of results, as in "catch up" he is talking about here.

IMO this is just another way of messing around with steroids as a form of "magic fix it" pills.

It may not technically require PCT, or have any serious side effects. But we cant truly see what a weekly spike, done long enough to see the benefits(if it even gives any) will do to the body. Ideally it wont do a dang thing, but theoretically it could start to affect things, and in a more permanent sense as well.
in a bad way?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

10 or 20mg?

I worry that with 20mg that could mess with my HPTA... or am i being overly sensitive.
I think either dosage is likely to negatively affect your HPTA over time. This just seems like a really bad idea to me. Undoubtedly, the problem lies in your training. There's a reason your arm muscles haven't responded. Without the proper stimulus, you won't get the growth response you're looking for. S-drol isn't going to fix that issue. If it's intensity/endurance you lack, a caffeine pill would help more than a steroid. I recommend dropping this idea and taking a critical look at your training split/volume/frequency/isolation movements.

Good luck either way.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
hmm... ok, although i'd love to experiment, too many people are saying its a bad idea.

thanks for the input guys

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

in a bad way?
I think either dosage is likely to negatively affect your HPTA over time. This just seems like a really bad idea to me. Undoubtedly, the problem lies in your training. There's a reason your arm muscles haven't responded. Without the proper stimulus, you won't get the growth response you're looking for. S-drol isn't going to fix that issue. If it's intensity/endurance you lack, a caffeine pill would help more than a steroid. I recommend dropping this idea and taking a critical look at your training split/volume/frequency/isolation movements.

Good luck either way.

In a good and bad way. Your gains, if any, should be 100% permanent because of the slow progressive rate they come. At the same time the length of time you would have to do this to get it to work seems to me, it would cause a very low, and slow, but permanent shutdown effect. Where as with a cycle, its a spurt of shutdown, followed by a massive upheaval with PCT to get it back in line. With this it will just be a chip, then a chip, then a chip, then a chip, then a chip over time and it will readjust to be permanently effected to a degree, just like the gains.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the root of all this is the fact that the OP's arms aren't growing at the same rate his larger muscle groups are, which is why I suggested that this discussion, as it pertains to him, is unnecessary regardless.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One superdrol pill a week isn't going to shut you down. You have to understand testosterone rebounds and the theory behind a pulse... If you guys haven't used Superdrol, and haven't pulsed, then what you're really giving is speculation.

I have used Superdrol straight 3 times, and I have pulsed it at 10mg... I really think you (Zero, ruberring) are exaggerating the negative impact of this... Although ruberring i do agree with you that there may be better ways to target a weak point. I can still see this method as working just fine however, with NO shutdown/sides.

If you guys have run a pulse, you'll see that the pulsing actually stimulates testosterone rebounds on the off days, this is why I feel that shutdown is so low on a pulse. I pulsed Epi for 8 weeks up to 50mg and did not feel shutdown at all honestly... The body is made to recover its natural test production, remember back in the day there was no such thing as PCT.

But OK yes, there may be much better ways to target weak spots. I feel that biceps can really be worked twice a week, as mine never get very sore. Triceps need to be trained really heavy... close grip benchpress, weighted dips, skullcrushers are my favorite tricep exercises. With biceps I feel doing lots of preacher curls has built mine up the most... Love preacher curls...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
One superdrol pill a week isn't going to shut you down. You have to understand testosterone rebounds and the theory behind a pulse... If you guys haven't used Superdrol, and haven't pulsed, then what you're really giving is speculation.

I have used Superdrol straight 3 times, and I have pulsed it at 10mg... I really think you (Zero, ruberring) are exaggerating the negative impact of this... Although ruberring i do agree with you that there may be better ways to target a weak point. I can still see this method as working just fine however, with NO shutdown/sides.

If you guys have run a pulse, you'll see that the pulsing actually stimulates testosterone rebounds on the off days, this is why I feel that shutdown is so low on a pulse. I pulsed Epi for 8 weeks up to 50mg and did not feel shutdown at all honestly... The body is made to recover its natural test production, remember back in the day there was no such thing as PCT.
interesting - what is your opinion on the previously mentioned gradual shutdown idea?

ie chipping away over time of my HPTA

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But OK yes, there may be much better ways to target weak spots. I feel that biceps can really be worked twice a week, as mine never get very sore. Triceps need to be trained really heavy... close grip benchpress, weighted dips, skullcrushers are my favorite tricep exercises. With biceps I feel doing lots of preacher curls has built mine up the most... Love preacher curls...
Exactly. If my home stereo isn't playing because I didn't pay my PG&E bill, upgrading my receiver or buying an expensive set of speakers isn't going to change that.

Wow... my analogies are getting worse and worse. :lol:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
interesting - what is your opinion on the previously mentioned gradual shutdown idea?

I just don't think that will happen. If you have done a pulse, you'll understand.

Read Dr. D's thread on pulsing, seriously. Everyone that pulses says that the shutdown is really low, and it's true because natural test should rebound on the off days. So shutdown doesn't accumulate.

Shutdown accumulates when you take the compound everyday, because everyday you hammer your natural test down and give it no time to recover.

Exactly. If my home stereo isn't playing because I didn't pay my PG&E bill, upgrading my receiver or buying an expensive set of speakers isn't going to change that.

Wow... my analogies are getting worse and worse. :lol:
Yeah that's true... so OP, what do your arm workouts look like? If your arm workouts suck then the SD is a pretty bad idea. Give us a typical arms day.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Again its all my opinion/ideas.

I have not done it Unreal. In all reality, he should get away completely free. I am just saying, even steel if hit many times over a long duration, bends. Its just the laws of things. Though the rebound is nice, I would think the body would adjust negatively over a period of months to simply lower itself so that rebound is less of an issue. Its just human understanding to me, though with a living biological creature, it could be completely flat in basis.

COMPLETE SPECULATION WITH NO BACKING!!! right below \/ \/ \/

Now the entire effect of this lets say theoretically his resting Test is 550, I could see this over a long period of time maybe dropping it to 540? Really its a possible thing as the body adjusts, but will it really be a hard hitting effect that would make a difference in his life? nah.

Or like you said, it could have zero negative effects. And just as well it could have zero positive ones.

I say do it, log it, measure your arms, pre, during, post pics! You can do other logs, but always keep a mini side log going as long as you are doing it. Would be interesting to settle it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's not possible for it to have zero positive effects, because 1 SD pill pre-workout WILL give you a better workout!!! PERIOD.

If you don't notice 1 SD pill giving you slightly better pumps and endurance in the gym then maybe you're a nonresponder... but everyone else should get a better workout from it, and better nutrient flow into the muscles, better pumps to stretch the fascia... etc. Add it up and it will create more gains.

think of it as functioning the same way NO/Creatine products help people make gains, better pumps and endurance in the gym = more weight for more reps = more gains.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
My arms day... today i tried putting triceps after shoulders and tri exercises were these

Skull crushers - 5 sets ~5-6 reps
Press down 5x ~8 reps
V narrow grip press down 4x ~12 reps

Normally, I would do a close grip bench press but for some reason my elbow was hurting (old hockey problem) and so didnt do it today

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My arms day... today i tried putting triceps after shoulders and tri exercises were these

Press down 5x ~8 reps

Normally, I would do a close grip bench press but for some reason my elbow was hurting (old hockey problem) and so didnt do it today
Well, that's 14 total sets. Not saying that some people don't respond to higher volume... but you're not responding, so I'm thinking it may be too much. I usually perform 6-8 heavy sets for triceps, as they get blasted on all other pressing movements for chest and delts.

Also, have you tried different splits? For example, a back/tri, legs/shoulders, chest/bi split has worked well for me in terms of arm development.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you don't have an arms day? You train triceps after shoulders and they are slightly tired from pressing movements. I think that your tricep exercises look good, heavy skulls should stimulate some response. What about biceps??

When I do an arms day, i superset biceps and triceps all the way through. I get a fantastic pump going. I dunno if that helps me out the most... My arms have always been a genetic strongpoint for me though so I can't really tell how much the training helps, but my arms get damn strong from just lifting them real heavy and supersetting, damn fun workout.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
last week i did an arms day, alternate each tri and bi exercise but wanted to try it today as well to see which worked better... and honestly, its hard to tell but i think I will return to having a dedicated arms day.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's not possible for it to have zero positive effects, because 1 SD pill pre-workout WILL give you a better workout!!! PERIOD.

If you don't notice 1 SD pill giving you slightly better pumps and endurance in the gym then maybe you're a nonresponder... but everyone else should get a better workout from it, and better nutrient flow into the muscles, better pumps to stretch the fascia... etc. Add it up and it will create more gains.

think of it as functioning the same way NO/Creatine products help people make gains, better pumps and endurance in the gym = more weight for more reps = more gains.
I concede. I still dont like the idea of turning steroids into a pre workout :privateeye:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I concede. I still dont like the idea of turning steroids into a pre workout :privateeye:
You've got a compound with a 6-7 hour half life, preworkout is the only logical time to take it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You've got a compound with a 6-7 hour half life, preworkout is the only logical time to take it
no I mean watering down the idea of steroids into using them as pre-workout supplements.

Not the functionality of dosage times :D

if something like this caught on, more users would show up, more negative attention to the 'bane' of weightlifting. I think the whole Full go or No go ideology prevents 'most' half arsing.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
On my last Superdrol cycle I dosed 1 pill every day except chest/tri and back/biceps days. So twice a week I dosed it at 2 pills. I noticed it much more on those two days. I gave it a little over an hour pre workout. I needed that extra energy to get through 2 body parts. I don't see how one cap wouldn't help more than none. Just my own opinion though.
You used Superdrol for extra energy? I think you mean strength. Because energy was the last thing that superdrol gave to me.

10 or 20mg?

If you are concerned with your HPTA, just avoid Superdrol in general. Actually, avoid steroids in general.

I can't believe how many people want to use these compounds in varying (some smart, some rather stupid) ways to try to avoid side effects. Either you want results and are willing to pay a price for them, or you aren't willing to pay the price and should just leave anabolics alone.

YOU GOTTA PAY THE COST TO BE THE BOSS. It's an old saying and it still holds true.

If there is any doubt in your mind about what you are doing, don't touch superdrol or any other steroid.

I still think a straight Halodrol cycle would give better results and probably be healthier than a Superdrol pulse.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I still think a straight Halodrol cycle would give better results and probably be healthier than a Superdrol pulse.
If you look around, with the scare that happened/is happening it was possible to snatch bottles for halo for under 20$.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there is any doubt in your mind about what you are doing, don't touch superdrol or any other steroid.
WTF? That makes way too much sense for a bodybuilding/anabolics forum.:lol:

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

Press down 5x ~8 reps

seems OK. I think pairing shoulders & tris dosn"t make much sense though. I think it was Lee Priest who said Tris respond well to high volume sets. He's got wicked arms.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You used Superdrol for extra energy? I think you mean strength. Because energy was the last thing that superdrol gave to me.

If you are concerned with your HPTA, just avoid Superdrol in general. Actually, avoid steroids in general.

I can't believe how many people want to use these compounds in varying (some smart, some rather stupid) ways to try to avoid side effects. Either you want results and are willing to pay a price for them, or you aren't willing to pay the price and should just leave anabolics alone.

YOU GOTTA PAY THE COST TO BE THE BOSS. It's an old saying and it still holds true.

There are many members on AM who are dead set against pulsing and totally against getting creative with cycles or trying new ways. I personally do not understand this. I have run both straight cycles and pulses & see the merits to both. I love working out while ON even if it's a slight feeling with less gains in between straight 3-4 week cycles.

I don't see any merit to being shut down though.....that part I hate!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Cycle Logs 1
D Anabolics 0
zecca Anabolics 145
ryaroberts Anabolics 4
BigJoeski3 Cycle Logs 0