13 days on so far

CNcurl90s44

Awards
I feel great, my pumps are insane. I just want to say that my orgasms are like never before. I was told prior to cycle that my sex drive will be reduced, well I am actually hightened a bit. Is there a reason for this?

:D Thanks

-Justin

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your sex drive wouldn't be reduced on that stack, it would be increased. Thats a good stack and you'll put on some mass if you're dieting right.

Sean

Awards
It's only the 1-test that's supposed to hit your libido; 4-ad increases it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I had similar experiences with T1 pro the 4ad makes me so horny that I don't feel any decreased libido on the 1 test, however I only did a 3 week cycle. We'l see what happens on 4 weeks though. Hope the Toxo brew will be ready by then.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Can you keep us updated? I am very intrested in this stack
since I am going to be doing this one as well in a few weeks ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've done that stack, superone+ and 600mg 1,4 (I know, more 1,4 though). My libido didn't increase at all, maybe the slightest bit of decrease near week 4, but nothing major either way. Pumps were great as well. It's a good solid bulking stack, good luck with it.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains did you get? And 600mg of 1,4 Andro was not enough?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LCSULLA
What kind of gains did you get? And 600mg of 1,4 Andro was not enough?
I gained about 20 lbs in 4 weeks (big calorie increase also), seem to have kept about 10 lbs or so. Very satisfied. I gained more fat and water because of my diet, this could be avoided I think, but overall a great cycle. I think 600mg was enough, but if I did it again I'd do 900mg.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
900 mg! Man this supplement stuff is expensive;) I just bought 16 g. from 1fast400. I was a little disapointed that it didn't come in one of those cool mini-tubs he has shown on his site. Ah well

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by LCSULLA
900 mg! Man this supplement stuff is expensive;) I just bought 16 g. from 1fast400. I was a little disapointed that it didn't come in one of those cool mini-tubs he has shown on his site. Ah well
lol, the first time I bought any of his raw powder or caps I thought they would come in that green&black bottle too. :D

CNcurl90s44

Awards
sorry, just checked this thread again...updates:

I am 233 and I think I topped off...I have been this way for 5 days now, the pumps are still great and I am still hungry...

My libido is still up there and the only thing is now I am getting a small rash on my arms...very small. Also I amvery tired, hard getting up in the mornings...

Other than that it was a great stack!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CNcurl90s44
sorry, just checked this thread again...updates:

I am 233 and I think I topped off...I have been this way for 5 days now, the pumps are still great and I am still hungry...

My libido is still up there and the only thing is now I am getting a small rash on my arms...very small. Also I amvery tired, hard getting up in the mornings...

Other than that it was a great stack!
What was your starting weight? Do you have any measurements?

CNcurl90s44

Awards
oh yah! Ok...I started at 214 with 11%BF My measurements are as follow before cycle:

Chest 48in(pumped)
arms: 18.5 (cold) 19.5 (pumped)
waist: 33
legs 25
calves 17.5
neck : 18

Now

Chest: 49 in(cold)
arms: 19.25 (cold)
waist: 33
legs 26.5
calves 18 (pumped)
neck: 18.5

The most noticable gains in size is on my shoulder/traps for some reason they had the most response. My dress shirts are a lot tighter in my lats, shoulders and outter pec area (it sucks)

My strenght went up in everything, but alittle more here and there:

My max bench was 440 prior to cycle...for some reason(stress maybe) I failed under 405 last week.

My military press went from 225 x 8 to 255 x 8///side lat raises I was doing 30's...I am doing 40's and 50's(last set for 6).

squats are my biggest gain. I was repping with 365-395, now i'm doing 425-455(and it feels easier than the before weight)

curls are so so. I was doing 90 dbs for 4 sets of 4, I'm doing 4 sets of 6 now.

Thats about it. I love it...I just hope that I can maintain some weight and strenght these 4 weeks of coming off...

gettin'old

Awards
I'd like to hear how long it takes for that fatigue/lethargy to wear off please.
thanks.