Advice on a 6 week re-comp with M-Drol/H-Drol

caliphotog

Awards
What's up everybody? So I am trying to plan out my next cycle which will be a re-comp starting some time in Oct. I am 195 at 11% bf by then I should be about 10% and I want to get down to about 8% with the re-comp. I was thinking of doing MDrol 20/30/30 and HDrol 75/75/75/75/75/75. PCT will be Clomid 150,150,150,100,100,100,75/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10

Goals with this cycle are:
Gain endurance to increase cardio
Harden up
Gain vascularity
Keep muscle

Thoughts?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
try h-drol and e-stane with nolva for pct, should do what your looking for.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would do and epi with h drol cycle instead of the M drol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I did hdrol and epi and got shredded down to 5.5 from 9ish... No cardio either :) very solid combo

caliphotog

Awards
Wow... I'm surprised that nobody else like the MDrol/HDrol combo!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
may i please suggest that u refrain from using Mdrol and think about a nice high dose Epi with the hdrol

in all honesty tomorrow is my last day of epi and ill be bumpin it to 70mg (YUMMMY) for me epi just kept getting better the higher i went. however can get a little expensive

Jaryu

Jaryu

Awards
I did hdrol and epi and got shredded down to 5.5 from 9ish... No cardio either :) very solid combo
may i please suggest that u refrain from using Mdrol and think about a nice high dose Epi with the hdrol

in all honesty tomorrow is my last day of epi and ill be bumpin it to 70mg (YUMMMY) for me epi just kept getting better the higher i went. however can get a little expensive
Not a highjack this is related to the OP.

Which brand, average dose and duration of Epi have you guys been doing to to get the results you been getting? Obviously no one is going to start at that 70mg from their first day of use but I am sure a dose higher than 20-30mg right?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I would start epi at no less tjen 30 mg. I start at 40 and work up. I actually gt more epi sooo ill be getting up to 100mg for like 4 days

AFbodybuilder

Awards
Yea I would start epi at no less tjen 30 mg. I start at 40 and work up. I actually gt more epi sooo ill be getting up to 100mg for like 4 days
Wow, why would you need 100mg of Epi? Are your receptors somewhat used to the compound? How many cycles of Epi have you done?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What's up everybody? So I am trying to plan out my next cycle which will be a re-comp starting some time in Oct. I am 195 at 11% bf by then I should be about 10% and I want to get down to about 8% with the re-comp. I was thinking of doing MDrol 20/30/30 and HDrol 75/75/75/75/75/75. PCT will be Clomid 150,150,150,100,100,100,75/50 and Nolva 20/20/10/10

Goals with this cycle are:
Gain endurance to increase cardio
Harden up
Gain vascularity
Keep muscle

Thoughts?
No way in hell you are gonna do that on Superdrol. Superdrol is the KING of lethargy. I couldn't do much more than walk for cardio when I was on it.

Wow... I'm surprised that nobody else like the MDrol/HDrol combo!
For your goals, I am not at all.

Try 50/50/75/75/100/100 Hdrol
and 20/30/40/40/50/50 Epi

IF... and that is a big if... you can really handle two methyls at those doses.

I really liked Hdrol/Oristan-A (Furazadrol) as a stack and I gained incredibly and was still able to do cardio.

More is not always better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finished my last recomp on real SD and my cardio ability only increased

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I finished my last recomp on real SD and my cardio ability only increased
Wow. We obviously react very differently to the compound. Good to know though... I used Mdrol as my clone. I was dragging my feet for 3 weeks. Grew like a weed though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My body loves Superdrol, i feel good and get pretty much no sides other than backpumps, and last time I didn't even get those (no taurine either).

But yeah results for Superdrol vary greatly, i just like to throw out my experience :D

The SD i used is the same as original AX/DS SD. Used Methyl Drol XT at first, SNS bought their raws from one of the original companies. Then i used a different clone, Methyl Vol, worked exactly the same. No lethargy, no loss of appetite, no gyno... no sides other than backpumps and in my 3 runs of SD i only got back pumps maybe ~6 times, and they were manageable, could still complete every workout.

Mdrol i'm not so sure about. a lot of people are reporting gyno from Mdrol. I am gyno prone, i get it from revolt/tren "progestins" and also from estrogen when on test. And SD never gives me gyno or agitates my semi-existing gyno. My friend in fact, just used Mdrol and had to get off on week 2 because he was getting gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, why would you need 100mg of Epi? Are your receptors somewhat used to the compound? How many cycles of Epi have you done?
not many . but the effects are getting better the hardness the pumps the vascularity, no sides to speak of yet

i dont NEED 100mg of epi, ill keep going until i experience sides in which case ill drop back down,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing that made me VERY lethargic was 60mg pplex

but well see how that goes when you incorperate DHEA into there,

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My body loves Superdrol, i feel good and get pretty much no sides other than backpumps, and last time I didn't even get those (no taurine either).

But yeah results for Superdrol vary greatly, i just like to throw out my experience :D

The SD i used is the same as original AX/DS SD. Used Methyl Drol XT at first, SNS bought their raws from one of the original companies. Then i used a different clone, Methyl Vol, worked exactly the same. No lethargy, no loss of appetite, no gyno... no sides other than backpumps and in my 3 runs of SD i only got back pumps maybe ~6 times, and they were manageable, could still complete every workout.

Mdrol i'm not so sure about. a lot of people are reporting gyno from Mdrol. I am gyno prone, i get it from revolt/tren "progestins" and also from estrogen when on test. And SD never gives me gyno or agitates my semi-existing gyno. My friend in fact, just used Mdrol and had to get off on week 2 because he was getting gyno.
Good to know, I have always thought CEL clones were the best, but yea, I had to use Nolva on my cycle to complete it gyno free. It only took a few days at 20mg, but still... I'd rather not have to do that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
not many . but the effects are getting better the hardness the pumps the vascularity, no sides to speak of yet

i dont NEED 100mg of epi, ill keep going until i experience sides in which case ill drop back down,
Jebus. I had sides at 60mg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
really?

hmm interesting i have none (knock on wood) i have about 2 weeks left on epi phera and "tren"
Wow, I don't know how some of you guys take all those hormones at once, let alone at those doses.

I tried running 1-andro, Tren, and Hdrol... which should be a milder cycle than yours and I had to stop 2 weeks in because of sides.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I don't know how some of you guys take all those hormones at once, let alone at those doses.

I tried running 1-andro, Tren, and Hdrol... which should be a milder cycle than yours and I had to stop 2 weeks in because of sides.
i started the pplex 2 weeks into the tren epi because i thought i was only gunna have enough epi for 4 weeks (1.5 bottles) but then my buddy sold me his EFX so i got another 90 pills to run for about 11 days and i still had some left over trenadrol and an upopened bottle of PPLex so i said **** it and

120 tren 60 pplex and 70-100 epi to finish it off with 450mg test

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i am one of the ones that experiences little to no sides, and i have taken doseages of several compoinds that are unheard of. my most common side is loss of libido. But since there no ED accompanying it, i can fake it lols!