Upcoming cycle (four month bulk)

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
Hello everyone i don't post here often but visit everyday. Usually by the time I get to a thread there is already a good answer that does not need to be reiterated. Anyway just making sure I have everything in check for my next cycle.

Background: This will be my second cycle, previously ran epistane last March after training natural for two years and bulking from 150 to 205 lbs about 15%. Finally cut down to see the six pack and ended up around 175lbs at 9% BF.

The Plan: To bulk back up to around 200 or more and hopefully cut down and be around 185 to 190 next summer.

The Cycle: September 1 to January 1
I will be running Life Support throughout the cycle.
Week 1 EQ-plex at 600
Week 2 EQ 600
week 3 EQ 600/ H-drol at 50
Week 4 EQ 800/ H 50
Week 5 EQ 800/ H 75
Week 6 EQ 800/ H 75
Week 7 EQ 800/ H 75
Week 8 EQ 800/ H 100
Week 9 Nolva 20/ Post Cycle Support 4 caps
Week 10 Nolva 20/ PCS 4
Week 11 Nolva 10/ PCS 4/ LeanFX 3 caps
Week 12 Nolva 10/ PCS 4/ Lean 3/ MassFx4 caps/ Hyperdrolx2 4 caps
Week 13 Lean 3/ Mass 4/ Hx2 4
Week 14 Lean 3/ Mass 4/ Hx2 4
Week 15 Mass 4/ Hx2 4
Week 16 Cycle complete

Any comments or adjustments appreciated.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is a better one that will ROCK you world

dbol wk 1-4
EQ wk 1-12
test-e wk 1-12

*EQ takes a long time to activate and its good since it stimulates hunger. also hdrol takes to long to kick in and sucks for bulikng. run dbol to jumpstart.*

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my pct chpice is usually
nolva
clomid
powerfull
pct assist
hyperdrol x2

then follow up after pct with a test booster me personantly massfx and hdx2

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
here is a better one that will ROCK you world

dbol wk 1-4
EQ wk 1-12
test-e wk 1-12

*EQ takes a long time to activate and its good since it stimulates hunger. also hdrol takes to long to kick in and sucks for bulikng. run dbol to jumpstart.*
I agree that that cycle would yield better results but unfortunately I have no way of obtaining actual EQ or test at the moment and would like to stay away from dbol. I attempted to run dbol once and had blood pressure issues.

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
Does what I have planned look like it should at least be worthwhile? Any other opinions?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think bold is an iffy compound, you should make good but really slow gains on it. But a lot of people have run it for plenty of time (8+ weeks) and plenty of dose (over 1g a day) and say they barely feel anything, and that it's definitely not worth it.

You won't know your response until you try it... Should be a fine cycle, but don't expect to gain a ton.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in your progress and results, in particular using bold (eq-plex).

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
I'm interested in your progress and results, in particular using bold (eq-plex).
Ill be starting September 1st ill try to keep some weekly updates and let you know how it goes.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u gonna run the EQ and hdrol IMO it would be best to raise EQ 800 all the way (it is really weak man dont waste time) and raise hdrol to 50 75 75 100 100 125

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
if u gonna run the EQ and hdrol IMO it would be best to raise EQ 800 all the way (it is really weak man dont waste time) and raise hdrol to 50 75 75 100 100 125
Is 800mg the lowest dose to get results?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ehhhhhh everyone is diff. 800 is like the universal dose. 600 is def to little and yet there are ppl who take it above 1000 (this is what i will do when i take it) this product really is weak and it really dose take time to kick in. kinda like test.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like the results are worth the wait - I've read some logs and it seems 8 weeks is about average for good to great results.

I bought some and really want to try it now in case it gets pulled, but I'm not ready yet.

chess315

chess315

Awards
I think the cycle is safe but not necessarily the best bulking cycle i think i would just run one compound like phera or epi for six weeks but if moneys no problem I dont see the harm with the eq but a mild phera 5 weeker would put on more mass imoa or 1t-tren would proably be pretty good I hear a lot of people are putting on decent mass with it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi is not really a mas agent, SD and pher m14add and some case tren is