Spacing cycles

Mikey9305

Awards
Hey everyone

I had a question on spacing out PH cycles

I know that 3monthes is ideal becuase I see it almost everywhere
I have followed that since I started messing around with PH's
(H-Drol,M-Drol,The One)

But I have a competition coming up in about 2 monthes an I just finished a cycle of M Drol about 2 weeks ago and am still on PCT. I want to start another cycle soon to make neccessary gains.

What are the dangers of starting too early besides liver toxicity?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just a question what type of competition? cause if its BBing i wouldnt worry too much about gaining more weight, you should probably work on cutting tanning and symmetry rather than size. If you ABSOLUTELY need to gain some size you could always sodium load a bit. I have found that even if you are hands down the biggest guy, it doesnt necessarily mean u will win especially if your symmetry, stage presense, and bf isnt good.

Mikey9305

Awards
just a question what type of competition? cause if its BBing i wouldnt worry too much about gaining more weight, you should probably work on cutting tanning and symmetry rather than size. If you ABSOLUTELY need to gain some size you could always sodium load a bit. I have found that even if you are hands down the biggest guy, it doesnt necessarily mean u will win especially if your symmetry, stage presense, and bf isnt good.
Yeah it's BB
I consider myself a pretty lean guy and not to be ****y but I'm pretty sure I have close to an ideal body at my weight and I just want some more bulge in my chest, considering it's my slowest proggressing muscle.
But I just wanted to run maybe one more cycle to get a little bigger.
Which gets back to my question
What are the dangers of running too soon?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
well using something like M-drol is kinda hard your still probably shut down from m-drol assuming u did some decently high doseages ie 20-30mg. The danger would be is that you are going to have ur testes starting to work again and your going to shut them down again and Depending on what PH/AAS you use your going to be suprressed harder than you where before. unforunately u are 2 weeks into PCT so you cant really bridge anything.

What PH/AAS do u wanna run now?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh and did u get blood work done before your m-drol cycle?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
your natty test being ravished like a little school girl.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Length + PCT Length = Length of time before next cycle. Nuff said.

Mikey9305

Awards
Slacker- yeah I ran 10/20/30/30
And nah I didn't have any bloodwork before

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ok well thats a good size dose. and its a strong PH your hormone levels probably arent anywhere close to being back to normal. What PH would u wanna run? I really think its a bad idea to do this tho, i cant see the benefits outweighing the risk

Mikey9305

Awards
ok well thats a good size dose. and its a strong PH your hormone levels probably arent anywhere close to being back to normal. What PH would u wanna run? I really think its a bad idea to do this tho, i cant see the benefits outweighing the risk
I was either thinking bout running The One or Furazadrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was either thinking bout running The One or Furazadrol
If you're going to force your body into shutdown again so quickly, you may as well get the most out of the cycle. If i were going into a competition and could cycle orals, I would do something more like Hdrol stacked with Epi... You will get full, crazy-vascular, and very hard.

Well you decide how you want to push yourself.... I know The One didn't come out too long ago, and you cycled that and cycled mdrol in that window... so you're pushing everything close together already.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id hop on test blend and run it up till 2 weeks post comp so you can get a nice rebound and anabolic effect and gain some nice muscle following competition

oh and throwing some var in there cant hurt either../

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgiepecker Anabolics 18
Cronos1247 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 10