I have Nolva and Letro, how should I use them to attempt to reduce gyno?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
The title says it all. I just noticed a couple small pea sized lumps under my nipple. I ordered Nolva and Letro. How should I dose these? How long? Taper? Etc....

Also, I'm not on any steroids or PH's. I think it showed up from fluctuating hormone levels.

Thanks guys...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, for one thing, I would not dose the letro as high as 2.5mg, as is recommended in a popular protocol. The sides will suck... zero libido, aching joints, etc. I'd taper up to 1mg daily until the lumps are completely gone, or as gone as they're going to get. At that point, taper back down and then jump on the nolva @ 20mg daily to avoid rebound. Taper the nolva after a couple of weeks.

I ran this last summer, but I blindly went up to 2.5mg daily. The run was successful, but I felt like hell, and my lipid profile was horrible. Letro is one strong AI, and 1mg should more than suffice.

Good luck.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the quick reply! Would running the nolva WITH the letro be overkill?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the quick reply! Would running the nolva WITH the letro be overkill?
Honestly, you'd be wasting nolva. It would be like tossing a sparkler into a forest fire.

Wow... that was a retarded analogy.:lol:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Ok so letro , followed up by nolva. Got ya. Thanks again

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for all of us who are OCD about our supps.
can u give out a layout? doses each week and what time u dose it etc etc many thanks!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for all of us who are OCD about our supps.
can u give out a layout? doses each week and what time u dose it etc etc many thanks!
Letrozole
Day 1: .25mg
Day 2: .5mg
Day 3: .75mg
Day 4: 1mg
Day 5: Stay at 1mg until at least 4-7 days after gyno symptoms disappear/subside substantially. Then taper back down the same way and start nolvadex @ 20mg. After one or two weeks, taper the nolva down to 10mg, then off.

The above is modified from this protocol, which calls for going up to 2.5mg:
http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok this is a great thread i added on my FAV. this is the stuff ppl need to know many thanx

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
My lumps have gotten significantly smaller after a few weeks of letro and prami

damwee

Awards
you went up to 1mg? or all the way to 2.5?

notice any sides?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
pramipexole. It's a prolactin suppressing drug. .25mg first week. .5mg-1mg the rest of the way.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Good advice here guys... In so I cam find if I need it.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Ran the letro at 2.5mg a day and still doing that. Been doing it for a few weeks.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Bump for update on how it went and how many days you did letro for and nolva

I'm on my 33 rd day of letro . I would say 95% of my gyno is gone, soreness is completely gone and has been for 2 weeks

MadeInCanada

Awards
I started letro 3 days ago. My gyno is almost entirely tissue. Im glad to hear people are getting success with this :) I was about to get the surgery but I decided to give this a try.

Now the person who got me the letro is actually a team MMA doctor and he had me go straight into 2.5mg/day which I have been doing. It's only be 3 days. How soon does one start to see the gyno start to decrease in size?

Also, once I finish my letrozole, and I take nolva or clomid, how soon will I start to go back to normal in terms of libido?

Great thread guys. Very informative so far.

MadeInCanada

Awards
I started letro 3 days ago. My gyno is almost entirely tissue. Im glad to hear people are getting success with this :) I was about to get the surgery but I decided to give this a try.

Now the person who got me the letro is actually a team MMA doctor and he had me go straight into 2.5mg/day which I have been doing. It's only be 3 days. How soon does one start to see the gyno start to decrease in size?

Also, once I finish my letrozole, and I take nolva or clomid, how soon will I start to go back to normal in terms of libido?

Great thread guys. Very informative so far.
Bump** Come on guys. Help a brother out.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Bump** Come on guys. Help a brother out.
Sorry Mate ,

I did not check back much this weekend. I noticed soreness went away within a few days and it will start to decrease in size 7-10 days

I really am impressed with how well it worked,. I also have nolva on hand and will use for 2 weeks as I dont want any rebound

let us know how it goes

Cheers

MadeInCanada

Awards
Sorry Mate ,

I did not check back much this weekend. I noticed soreness went away within a few days and it will start to decrease in size 7-10 days

I really am impressed with how well it worked,. I also have nolva on hand and will use for 2 weeks as I dont want any rebound

let us know how it goes

Cheers
Thanks alot :) will do.

Im on about day 5 and havent noticed much change. I've noticed a bit of a decrease in libido, unless thats in my head.

Now Ive had my gyno for about 10 months, but its been fluctuating in size. It actually almost went away on its own about a month ago (the left was 95% gone) and now they have came back. So Im not sure what to make of it. Hopefully this letro does the job.

jgun

Awards
Ok i have give up on getting rid of my knots in my nips and my question is will the size of my knots ever go down on their own??? I have tried a few different things and nothing works.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot :) will do.

Im on about day 5 and havent noticed much change. I've noticed a bit of a decrease in libido, unless thats in my head.

Now Ive had my gyno for about 10 months, but its been fluctuating in size. It actually almost went away on its own about a month ago (the left was 95% gone) and now they have came back. So Im not sure what to make of it. Hopefully this letro does the job.
DO you have soreness ? If so I would imagine it would be gone over the next few days. HTen the size will start to decrease. Letro worked amazing for me , I had my doubts but it really came through

I am going to give mine another week then start the nolva

MadeInCanada

Awards
DO you have soreness ? If so I would imagine it would be gone over the next few days. HTen the size will start to decrease. Letro worked amazing for me , I had my doubts but it really came through

I am going to give mine another week then start the nolva
Yes it's always been tender. There was a time period where it wasn't but generally they are tender and sore.

Its been a few days and my nipples feel tingly lol... its not really a soreness but I feel a weird feeling in them. Im wondering if this has to do with them breaking down?

Also, how long into the nolvadex should one start to see a libido return?