furazadrol and winztrol for a cut cycle ?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Lightbulb furazadrol and winztrol for a cut cycle ?

hey guys i have just brought aload of winztrol from discountanabolics.com as its back in stock ...

Do you guys think i should stack my winztrol with furazadrol for a cut ??? i was thinking 300 mg of winztrol and 300 mg of furazadrol for six weeks...

or would it be best to run both at a different time with hdrol...

I just thought i would want to try winztrol with furazadrol any feedback is welcomed.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i think that would be a pretty interesting stack...i know furaz is a non-methyl and if im correct, neither is winztrol (the ph), but im not positive on that....throwing in hdrol might be a pretty ridic 6 week cut cycle

be prepared for some joint issues, for sure...hah, beside that it would be a pretty expensive cycle...you would prob need 2 bottles of hdrol, 2-3 of furaz, and im guessing about 2 of winz...not to mention i think a blood pressure spize would be promised

if you decide to go through with it, w/ proper diet i think you would see some pretty great strength gains coupled w/ nice drop in bodyfat and mild lbm gains...

honestly though in terms of cost effeciency, you might want to just chose 1 methyl cutting agent like hdrol or promagnon-one of my favs- alongside a non methyl cutting agent, say winztrol

either way, hope this helped somewhat
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Umm don't really like the idea personally. Neither are that solid of compounds alone. More of compliments to other stronger compounds. I don't see how it would be cost effective.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Umm don't really like the idea personally. Neither are that solid of compounds alone. More of compliments to other stronger compounds. I don't see how it would be cost effective.
    my thoughts exactly, most of those nonmethyls are so weak they're just not worth it.

I say pick 1 and stack with Hdrol. Be aggressive with the doses . Just my opinion.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    my thoughts exactly, most of those nonmethyls are so weak they're just not worth it.

I say pick 1 and stack with Hdrol. Be aggressive with the doses . Just my opinion.
    good advice from all of you i guess your all right but now my question is which one is the more effective winztrol or furazadrol ??? i have never used winztrol before.

which one would be best for cutting with hdrol i hear winztrol is winnie without the methylation is this true.. if so i guess winztrol would be better ??
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

furaz has a pretty "weak" reputation, esp at recommended dose...most users say a minimum of 200mgs is needed ed...never used nor too familar with the ph winztrol but i feel in terms of potency, mg for mg...it would be the more effective choice to stack w/ hdrol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i only had 1 bottle of Zol and by the end I was at 250mg a day, my BF was too high for me to see any differences, and I made no gains in terms of weight or strength. I could feel my muscles were a bit tighter and i remember once getting a cramp for no good reason so it was doing something. But its weak, didn't cause me to get stronger, didn't cause me to "lean out," so I think it's only a viable option if your bodyfat is already low enough to see the difference in hardness.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bold 200 and Winztrol Cycle help
    By freshandmeaty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 08:37 AM
  2. bC's m-droL + winZtroL cycLe Log!!!
    By TheeBC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
  3. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 03:52 AM
  4. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 04:16 PM
  5. Halodrol/Winztrol first ph cycle
    By Revamped in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 06:23 PM