My quick 3 week cutter...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All done for 3 wks, I am however frontloading the t-prop and tren for the 1st 3 days at double doses, then the given dose afterwards.

T-prop: 100mg ED
Tren: 75mg ED
Clen: 44445555666655554444
T-3: 11222333444333222111

Cardio at 20 min EOD

Hoping to shed 10-12 lbs without losing muscle. Post cycle is in check....anything else i'm missing. Haven't done a cutter or a cycle for that matter in quite some time, so i'm a bit rusty.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good **** pincusion. :D

ManBeast

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
diets about it man 10-12 is quite a bit of weight but not impossible if your a big boy

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen and experienced T3 works better at a moderate dosage throughout a two to three week cycle. Also, with that much test your calves might get painfully pumped when doing cardio. Me personally I would drop the test down a bit but that is me.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was actually thinking about upping the dose to 125 of tprop, i forgot about the pump!

Jason161

Awards
im taking 150mg prop eod and im not having trouble with cardio, and im on test cyp as well.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im taking 150mg prop eod and im not having trouble with cardio, and im on test cyp as well.

150 EOD is a bit different than 125 ED, plus i think dif people get dif pumps, i used to have a hard time walking 10-15 minutes from fina pumps when i'd run longer cycles. Dunno if i'll have the same problem for a 3 weeker, hopefully not.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
after 1 week of 100mg ed I walk for five minutes and my calves, ankles, and feet are all pumped to hell

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
after 1 week of 100mg ed I walk for five minutes and my calves, ankles, and feet are all pumped to hell

yes do i love that...stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to stretch just to be able to walk to your destination while everyone looks at you, fun times!

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
JB,

Why only a 3 weeker ?
Just wondering.

-- Chi

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JB,

Why only a 3 weeker ?
Just wondering.

-- Chi
My body and long cycles dont mix for some reason, i start getting all weird feeling (constantly dizzy, run down w/ no energy) around week 6-8, so i just keep them short and sweet.

I think 3 weeks should be long enough to reach my fatloss goals, so i think i'm okay. The main purpose of the androgens is just to make sure i dont lose any muscle while i burn the fat, but if i gain a pound or two of muscle while i'm at it, i'm def not complaining! :D

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Me, I'd save the tren for a longer cycle.

What you doing nutrition wise ? CKD ? 40/40/20 ?
Maybe the carb-up/refeed of a CKD would help you out ? Just a thought.
I forget if you are a keto Bro. ;)