PCT: In your opinion...

AFbodybuilder

Awards
I have run PH cycles in the past. Mostly Epi/Havoc cycles. In your opinions, is there any safe OTC PCT? Regardless of price, product, etc. I don't want to run OTC, but being active duty military I really don't want to take the chance of getting a SERM and running it, even though I would feel much safer doing so. I know where to acquire them, etc. Just want your thoughts on OTC PCT products.

I've bought into the hype before and used Reversitol/PCS/Cycle Support and everything else but have still felt very shutdown after cycles.

Your thoughts...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the problem of not running serms as pct is not the fact that otc cant raise natty test its the fact that they prevent gyno (progestin, rebound ect) where otc's cannot. i had to run one cycle where i couldnt get a serm and i used i force reversitol. it brought me back just fine. but gyno wise it didnt do ****. also, its alot easier to hold onto gains made on cycle when using a serm. yes, otc will bring back natty test if its good enought (reversitol) but otcs, no matter the claim, cannot prevent pct gyno.

AFbodybuilder

Awards
the problem of not running serms as pct is not the fact that otc cant raise natty test its the fact that they prevent gyno (progestin, rebound ect) where otc's cannot. i had to run one cycle where i couldnt get a serm and i used i force reversitol. it brought me back just fine. but gyno wise it didnt do ****. also, its alot easier to hold onto gains made on cycle when using a serm. yes, otc will bring back natty test if its good enought (reversitol) but otcs, no matter the claim, cannot prevent pct gyno.
Agreed. I've had puffy nipples from my cycles but never actual gyno. I really wish I could just run a SERM like Nolva but I can't risk it.

With the OTC route, I've always felt it was very hard to recover after cycles and usually lose almost 3/4 of my on-cycle strength and mass gains. I may look into an H-Drol cycle, maybe the change of pace while still using a very complete OTC PCT will help me retain some mass.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
if you HAVE TO run an otc serm. which you do with the military. than try your best to keep cals high and keep lifting for size all the way through your otc pct. i always used to bulk on a ph and than cut once i hit pct. ohh what a mistake that was. i now know to bulk alll the way through. i suggest the same. also try to get some creatine for pct. that will help as well.

AFbodybuilder

Awards
if you HAVE TO run an otc serm. which you do with the military. than try your best to keep cals high and keep lifting for size all the way through your otc pct. i always used to bulk on a ph and than cut once i hit pct. ohh what a mistake that was. i now know to bulk alll the way through. i suggest the same. also try to get some creatine for pct. that will help as well.
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated brother. I'm going to mix it up a bit with some different OTC PCT products this next time around and hopefully I'll have some better results. Its pretty much a crap-shoot with these fly-by-night products with bro-science preachers everywhere (especially bb.com).

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
for sure. its all trial and error. too bad trial and error takes a lot of cash lol. if i had tons of cash i wouldnt mind trying this or that but ****...i dont. so when you buy a product that doesnt stand up to its claims its depressing for sure. no prob about the help man. glad to.

DLife4Pain

Awards
hey fellas, i agree a "s.e.r.m" is 99.9% the best way to go regarding the "gyno" issue but you know it also comes down to individual genetics,

i ran a "tren xtreme/mass xtreme/AH-89/ stack" (i worked at a shop that carried thier stuff) with proper support supps a few months ago,

and by all means i knew i needed a serm, but i ended up havin a hard time to findin one, ended up runnin extro blocker by americell and stoked by AI, (big support goes to AI they make a great product by the way) and i actually gained strength durin my pct. but take that same situation and put it on another guy and the outcome could be very diff....

my next cycle will be M-drol bridged with epi pct consisting of

DTP/AI's Cycle Support/Lean FX/PowerFULL/with some I3C thrown in, also lookin at throwin in some PCT Revolution by Redefine Nurtrition which will add xtra tribulus and all the propoer prostate and cardiovascular care