Epi/Furazadrol cycle

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
i dont know much about the fura but a serm might have to come in play with this stack.

DenDestroys

Awards
How many bottles of Fura do you have? If you just have one, I'd say run the Epi alone, because there won't be any noticeable differences with 50-100mg of Fura.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of epi, i havnt ordered the fura yet, was just seeing what people thought about this stack

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U will honestly need quite a bit of Fura do get much out of it. It seems to be kind of pointless to go any less than 200mg a day which is 4 pills in a 60 pill bottle.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
yea i said f the fura im just gonna do the epi

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
you wont be dissapointed IMO...

not too long ago i ran epi solo with the intention of basing the cycle on a cut...primarily i wanted to hold muscle while dropping bf and simultaneously harden up/increase vasc.yada yada...other than this- i didn't expect much from a compound with a "mild reputation"

let me tell you, i was blown away...my strength gains were unparalled to previous cycles (maybe mdrol cycles compare in terms of strength) BUT i had absolutely zero sides, shutdown was minimal and pct was a breeze

overall net gain in weight wasnt jawdropping, but coupled with the keto diet, i lost about 6lbs of fat and put on maybe 7/8 of lbm (of course, i did my share of cardio too)...the final result looked great nonetheless

enjoy man, i hope u respond just as well