New cycle options

greatkingrat

Awards
So I'm finishing up a PCT for a cycle of SPAWN that was good and bad, great gains, but small lump under right tit.

I have another bottle (and some sus500) but i will not run it full strength (thinking just one pill a day, not even two). In otherwords, I should be fine running it as a stack in a low dose.

Question:
Since the slight gyno was prolactin / progesterine (spelling is wrong on that last one) related, i want to stay away from tren / deca ph's. What is a good alternative that converts to something else that doesn't give prolactin issues

I was thinking h-drol, maybe m-drol, but was sure. Input would be appreciated. I can deal with estrogen easier then prolactin :)

edit: this isn't happening for some time, just doing research. waiting the normal 8 weeks since cycle was 30 days + 30 pct

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
MAN. If you have progestin induced gyno, id grab a shovel, hike up into the mountains and burry that sus500 before even opening the bottle. that is a progestin gyno factory in that there bottle. do not run the sus until you have a full serm on hand and if you already have progestin...id wait. its an estra 4,9 bro. that basically should be a nickname for progestin gyno.

AFbodybuilder

Awards
MAN. If you have progestin induced gyno, id grab a shovel, hike up into the mountains and burry that sus500 before even opening the bottle. that is a progestin gyno factory in that there bottle. do not run the sus until you have a full serm on hand and if you already have progestin...id wait. its an estra 4,9 bro. that basically should be a nickname for progestin gyno.
Yeah, I wouldn't touch SUS500. That **** is the devil.

greatkingrat

Awards
ironincly, i ran GET sus500 and tren250 at 2 pills each a day no problems. it wasn't until 4 months later running spawn at full dose of 3 pills a day that i got gyno symptoms. Based on what i was taking and what i took to combat it,i'm sure it was prolactin related.

I don't plan on using the sus, just a low does of spawn. after more research i'm leaning towards m-drol at 2 pills a day (also FAIRLY lower does fro my size) and taking b6 vitex and other such items that i used to fix it on this cycle (use them BEFORE it starts :) )

feedback?
pct? (clomid and aPCT?)

bic

Awards
  • Established
ironincly, i ran GET sus500 and tren250 at 2 pills each a day no problems. it wasn't until 4 months later running spawn at full dose of 3 pills a day that i got gyno symptoms. Based on what i was taking and what i took to combat it,i'm sure it was prolactin related.

I don't plan on using the sus, just a low does of spawn. after more research i'm leaning towards m-drol at 2 pills a day (also FAIRLY lower does fro my size) and taking b6 vitex and other such items that i used to fix it on this cycle (use them BEFORE it starts :) )

feedback?
pct? (clomid and aPCT?)
you will need nolva for pct from mdrol just in case you can get nice gains on 10mg's of mdrol.I just came off it got bad headakes on 20mg's had to stick with 10mg.But i wouldn't do any more until you are sure that gyno is gone plus your liver support and cycle support also

greatkingrat

Awards
Oh, so that would be just one pill...nice! one pill spawn and one pill of that would be a good stack i think. the very low dose of tren shouldn't make any prolactin trouble with the right support sups (again, p-5-p b6 , vitex, and an alternative to dos that has some nice gh effects - this combo saved my tits on my heavy spawn cycle lol) but add to the gains off the mdrol. plus i'll have enough for another cycle later on. obviously some liver support as well

I have pharm grade clomid on hand, wish that would work as a pct, but i can get some research nolva if that's recommended. I also have letro in case of disaster.

so heres what it's sounding like so far (with support starting a week before cycle):

weeks 1-4 dosing ED
10mg m-drol
1 pill spawn (1/3rd full dose)
p-5-p at 150-200mg's (pending nerves)
vitex, 1000mg's
prami (for prolactin) .25, maybe .5 if the sides don't slow me down
cycle assist (liver, bp, etc support) dosed as recommended

weeks 5-8 PCT
Nolva? 20/20/10/10 or maybe 40/40/20/10?
no clomid?
anything else recommended here? massfx hx2 stack i was told can help. it took a week after my spawn cycle for the tell tail signs of test to reappear (morning wood, etc) and i was on 100mg clomid, reversatol, zma and trib). Lost 4 of the 12 lbs gained in that time.

I also take creatine. HMB (i swear they're better then people think!), and a multi vit pretty much always (though i do cycle the hmb and creatine from time to time so i dont adjust).

Again, just general research right now. I have plenty of time to make adjustments. I always plan my goals out months ahead of time so planning the cycles helps as well. feedback appreciated.

greatkingrat

Awards
you will need nolva for pct from mdrol just in case you can get nice gains on 10mg's of mdrol.I just came off it got bad headakes on 20mg's had to stick with 10mg.But i wouldn't do any more until you are sure that gyno is gone plus your liver support and cycle support also
What were your gains of 10mg mdrol?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
first off for a pct of mdrol you need to use clomid not nolva. it is way better for how mdrol works and it is going to help rebound gyno which is what SD is notorious for. you have gyno probs while on but buckle up post cycle if you dont do it right.

bic

Awards
  • Established
first off for a pct of mdrol you need to use clomid not nolva. it is way better for how mdrol works and it is going to help rebound gyno which is what SD is notorious for. you have gyno probs while on but buckle up post cycle if you dont do it right.
well from everything i been reading nolva is best for gyno clomid gets the boys back faster but you can do both

greatkingrat

Awards
I'll go with both, can't hurt.

So a 4 week cycle is recommended since i've had gyno issues due to prolactin in the past? don't add 2 weeks of mdrol like some people have?

Also, anything else with teh clomid and nolva? (otc products?)

I forgot the most important questions : with gyno in the past, should i run a weak ai on cycle? i refuse to do letro again. it fixes things but killed the libido, gf nearly killed me in those three weeks. or at these low doses should I be fine without one? keep one on hand just in case? and if so, which one?

bic

Awards
  • Established
I'll go with both, can't hurt.

So a 4 week cycle is recommended since i've had gyno issues due to prolactin in the past? don't add 2 weeks of mdrol like some people have?

Also, anything else with teh clomid and nolva? (otc products?)

I forgot the most important questions : with gyno in the past, should i run a weak ai on cycle? i refuse to do letro again. it fixes things but killed the libido, gf nearly killed me in those three weeks. or at these low doses should I be fine without one? keep one on hand just in case? and if so, which one?
liver support and cycle assist on both cycles 4 week pct and a extra 4 week for your system to go back to normal

greatkingrat

Awards
liver support and cycle assist on both cycles 4 week pct and a extra 4 week for your system to go back to normal
I'm sorry, I was wondering if i should go 6 weeks with the mdrol, 4 with the low dose of spawn. so 1-4 would have both, 5-6 would be mdrol only.

right now it was planned as 1-4 both stacked

Any opinion on running an AI during cycle as a safty net or would this hinder gains. if so which one (not letro plz)

DenDestroys

Awards
I'm sorry, I was wondering if i should go 6 weeks with the mdrol, 4 with the low dose of spawn. so 1-4 would have both, 5-6 would be mdrol only.

Any opinion on running an AI during cycle as a safty net or would this hinder gains. if so which one (not letro plz)
Yes, an AI is going to hinder gains if used on cycle. If you use arimidex or whatever you go with, keep the dosage low, or you don't have to worry about having sex for a while.

greatkingrat

Awards
Yes, an AI is going to hinder gains if used on cycle. If you use arimidex or whatever you go with, keep the dosage low, or you don't have to worry about having sex for a while.
hence why i didn't want letro again lol. Is arimidex dosage dependent or is it like letro where even small amounts kill almost all est. what dosage would you recommend?

I dont' think i'll use it, but i'll keep some on hand. had to run letro 2.5 ED for the last two weeks of spawn. snuffed the gains and KILLED sex drive, like entirely. a less powerful one i'm assuming has less of those effect?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NOOOOO! 4 weeks max on M-Drol. Some people opt for 3 weeks. Don't be dumb.

greatkingrat

Awards
NOOOOO! 4 weeks max on M-Drol. Some people opt for 3 weeks. Don't be dumb.
Word, thank you.

Final question for now:
All three (technically spawn is tren and epi) of these are methyl ph's. Very hard on the liver. It's normally not recommended to stack these. However, would this be an exception since i'm running such a small dose of spawn? I've heard of people stacking tren or epi alone with m-drol at twice or three times the dose i plan on (in fact, that's the normal dose for those stacks) so i'm assuming i'll be save here with good liver support. Can't hurt to ask :)

(spawn at 1 pill is 30mg tren and 8 epi)

If it is to much, would it be worth running it for just the first two weeks then drop the spawn (i read somewhere m-drol's gains are mostly the second half of the cycle) almost like a dbol boost for a test cycle. the spawn kicked in almost day one for me last time so i know it'll help right away

greatkingrat

Awards
U might need to read a little more.
could you be more specific? I'm assuming your saying that even those doses is like leaving my liver in front of a mack truck. Why is that even at the smaller doses? I was just reading a guys tren (60/60/60/60) mdrol 10/10/20/20 log. Seems like that would do a lot more damage but no one mentioned it in the thread

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u ask about a 6 week run of Superdrol that alone is a good indicator.

greatkingrat

Awards
If u ask about a 6 week run of Superdrol that alone is a good indicator.
never ran m-drol before, hence the reasearch. I've seen some people doing 6 weeks of it. I never thought ANY ph should be run longer than 4 until i saw multiple logs of 6 weeks runs.

That's why i posted, and now i know those guys were idiots :)

post successful. lol

bic

Awards
  • Established
never ran m-drol before, hence the reasearch. I've seen some people doing 6 weeks of it. I never thought ANY ph should be run longer than 4 until i saw multiple logs of 6 weeks runs.

That's why i posted, and now i know those guys were idiots :)

post successful. lol
no mdrol 3 weeks max people that run it 6 weeks have a new liver in a cooler just in case

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of these days i'll run SD for 5 weeks just to show everyone it can be done with few sides and sick gains.

But first time on Mdrol, take it slow, start at 10 and move up to 20 after a while and if your sides are ok, some people get a lot of problems on this compound.

greatkingrat

Awards
One of these days i'll run SD for 5 weeks just to show everyone it can be done with few sides and sick gains.

But first time on Mdrol, take it slow, start at 10 and move up to 20 after a while and if your sides are ok, some people get a lot of problems on this compound.

I may just keep it at 10 if i'm happy with the gains. with the low dose of spawn i really dont' want to push this and i know the spawn works wonders for my muscle mass

indecently, with a 6-10 hour half life, should i take this pre workout (work out is at 8pm) or in the morning when i'm only on 10mg. I'm assuming pre workout, or a few hours before

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Word, thank you.

Final question for now:
All three (technically spawn is tren and epi) of these are methyl ph's. Very hard on the liver. It's normally not recommended to stack these. However, would this be an exception since i'm running such a small dose of spawn? I've heard of people stacking tren or epi alone with m-drol at twice or three times the dose i plan on (in fact, that's the normal dose for those stacks) so i'm assuming i'll be save here with good liver support. Can't hurt to ask :)

(spawn at 1 pill is 30mg tren and 8 epi)

If it is to much, would it be worth running it for just the first two weeks then drop the spawn (i read somewhere m-drol's gains are mostly the second half of the cycle) almost like a dbol boost for a test cycle. the spawn kicked in almost day one for me last time so i know it'll help right away
Just an FYI, tren is not methylated :)

greatkingrat

Awards
yes, a nolva/clomid pct combo can not be beat.
Sounds good, 40/40/20/10 with 100/50/50/25 for the clomid?

I won't stack anything else with it if it's not needed, maybe lean FX for the first 2 weeks of pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Anabolics 14
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 9
TacTownbeast Anabolics 0