Prohormone question/opinions?

Nova1723

Awards
Superdrol, Halodrol, Tren, Epitiostanol, 1AD, 4AD, etc... etc... all prohormones are included in this question: Do you feel it is best to spread the dosage out throughout the day or all at once prior to a workout? I know some prohormones you read the directions and it says take 3-4 caps depending on what Pro-H it is and the dosage it says to take spread throughout the day evenly and prior to workout... others may say take one dose in the morning and one prior to working out and others say only prior to working out... so what are your opinions and experiences? I have been using Pro-H's for over 5 years as I will be 28 this year and have been training for 7 years and I have used 1 Pro-H at a time all the way to 3-4 Pro-H's bridged or together at once since my tolerance is very high for them now along w/my bodyweight. So what do you think about timing and benefits, etc...?

Thanks!

Nova1723

Awards
Superdrol, Halodrol, Tren, Epitiostanol, 1AD, 4AD, etc... etc... all prohormones are included in this question: Do you feel it is best to spread the dosage out throughout the day or all at once prior to a workout? I know some prohormones you read the directions and it says take 3-4 caps depending on what Pro-H it is and the dosage it says to take spread throughout the day evenly and prior to workout... others may say take one dose in the morning and one prior to working out and others say only prior to working out... so what are your opinions and experiences? I have been using Pro-H's for over 5 years as I will be 28 this year and have been training for 7 years and I have used 1 Pro-H at a time all the way to 3-4 Pro-H's bridged or together at once since my tolerance is very high for them now along w/my bodyweight. So what do you think about timing and benefits, etc...?

Thanks!
Anyone?!?!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I would space them as evenly as possible, trying to get one dose to fit pre-workout.

But, if you space them evenly, blood levels should remain somewhat stable, so taking a dose directly pre-workout wouldn't be mandatory.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it all depends on you. some people take dbol, all 50mg pre workout, some people spread it out. but these guys are usually injecting test, which supplies steady levels.

so, I'd say unless you are injecting, that you find out the half life of the steroid you are planning on using, and then figure out the dosage from there.

it is a general consensus to space out the dosages to get steady plasma levels the anabolic throught the day/night.

it's suprising to hear somone who's been using steroids for 5 years not know this. but it's never too late to learn.

Chucke

Awards
it's suprising to hear somone who's been using steroids for 5 years not know this. but it's never too late to learn.
That's what I was thinking...

There's some belief that spiking serum levels right around the time of your workout is most benificial - then there's the more traditional belief that a more constant serum level is most benificial. I say there's a happy medium - you can space out your doses and time it such that your dosing 45-60 minutes before your workout.

Personally I prefer to take one full dose 60 min. before my workout then space out the other dose(s). If you're on your first week of S-drol and your only taking 10mg a day then you may want to split it up. On subsequent weeks take one full does an hour before your workout then split up the other dose(s).

Bottom line: Experiement a bit. Your body is different than mine. What works best for me may not for you. For that matter - what works best for me today may not work as well for me tomorrow.

Even though you want to have a very tight plan going into a cycle - after 5 years of using PH's you should be able to make small adaptive, intuitive changes to your cycle and dosing on the fly...

Chucke

Awards
I would space them as evenly as possible, trying to get one dose to fit pre-workout.
Oops - looks like I just repeated what you said here...oh well.

Last edited: