does this cycle look good???
week1-12 test e 500mg/week 2xshots
week1-12 aromatase inhibitor
pct
week13-16 50mg clomid
week13 40mg nolvadex
week14-16 20mg nolvadex
thinking of adding advanced pct by anabolic xtreme

regarding the on cycle AI which would be better arimidex or nolvadex??
and for the dht conversion can i use minoxidil(topical-hairloss) or is finasteride also fine??
if you have some suggestion on the cycle please advice!!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hi
i will be starting my first cycle of steroid and wanted some help
week1-12 test e 500mg/week 2xshots
week1-12 aromatase inhibitor
pct
week13-14 50mg clomid
week13-16 40mg nolvadex
week13-16 50mg clomid
week13-16 20mg nolvadex
thinking of adding advanced pct by anabolic xtreme

regarding the on cycle AI which would be better arimidex or nolvadex??
and for the dht conversion can i use minoxidil(topical-hairloss) or is finasteride also fine??
if you have some suggestion on the cycle please advice!!!!!
the way you typed out your SERM in PCT does not make sense. please revise. also a-dex is an AI nolva is not. for the AI i would go with a-dex or exemestane. for pct you can use nolva or clomid you don't need both.

JTheDuke

Awards
thanks
did the correction !!
i think that i can use nolvadex 10mg ed from week1-12...
arimidex is good but costly too!!
and for that price diff i dont think arimidex is worth it!!!
thanks anyways

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
thanks
did the correction !!
i think that i can use nolvadex 10mg ed from week1-12...
arimidex is good but costly too!!
and for that price diff i dont think arimidex is worth it!!!
thanks anyways
keep in mind that Nolva will not keep estro from forming. Nolva will however help with any gyno that might form as a result of the estro aromatizing.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Advanced PCT from Anabolic Xtreme would be a nice addition to your pct of nolva and clomid for sure. I always include it in my pct, as 6-bromo works a little differently from nolvadex, being an AI instead of a serm. It would be good to add in towards the end of the pct, and finish the bottle off even after your pct is over- this will help to slowly finish normalizing your test and estrogen levels after your pharma grade PCT is finished

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what amount or arimidex should i take???
ok, i'm gonna make this simple. adex is arimidex. taking an AI on cycle will lower estrogen. taking an AI on cycle will lower some of the effectivness of the steroid, but will help control estro related sides e.g. gyno, water retention. if your going to take it, it's your decision. why not wanit and see if you have any side effects? you may not need it.

JTheDuke

Awards
but i am worried about the water retention ....... i want a dry look at the end of my cycle!!!!
and what about finasteride(dht blocker) or toical dht blocker like minoxidil during the cycle???

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
but i am worried about the water retention ....... i want a dry look at the end of my cycle!!!!
and what about finasteride(dht blocker) or toical dht blocker like minoxidil during the cycle???
500mg of test per week is a VERY VERY moderate cycle. I don't care what anyone else on this board says, but you will not have any serious issues from this man. Better to be safe than sorry, so it's a good thing that you are on top of things and being meticulous. .5mg EOD of arimidex will be plentyyyy for this cycle.

JTheDuke

Awards
gee thankx sublimejeh!!

what about finasteride(dht blocker) or topical dht blocker like minoxidil during the cycle???

JTheDuke

Awards
hey guys i made a terrible mistake i think i will be running the pct 2 weeks early
so this will be my cycle:-
week1-12 test e 500mg/weekly 2xshots
week1-14 arimidex .25ed/.5eod
pct
week 15 day 1 -100mg clomid
week 15-17 50mg clomid
week 15 40mg nolvadex
week 16-17 20mg nolvadex

and also can i use letrozole(femara) instead of arimidexduring the cycle???

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
that is a lot of stuff there u dont need. id run the test 1-12 and then nolva or clomid for pct...thats it. Remember estrogen is anabolic as well, so only use a serm while on if you need it. len hit it on the head there. I seem to see a trend towards new people useing a lot of stuff in their first cycle that they dont need, when in years past it was just the oppoesite. kinda funny

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
That last outline looks pretty good. Maybe toss in a test booster as well towards the end of the PCT and run it for a month or so to slowly finish elevating your natural testosterone and keep estrogen under control... ANything with 6-bromo in it is a good choice (hyperdrol x2 or advanced pct are good choices)...

I would say you can toss in the minocycline if needed but I dont think its going to be a huge issue

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, i'm gonna make this simple. adex is arimidex. taking an AI on cycle will lower estrogen. taking an AI on cycle will lower some of the effectivness of the steroid, but will help control estro related sides e.g. gyno, water retention. if your going to take it, it's your decision. why not wanit and see if you have any side effects? you may not need it.
this isnt tru unless you crush estrogen tremendously if you use one and keep e2 in the normal range it should not effect gains

on any cycle with TEST an AI should be implemented if .5mg adex EOD isnt doing the trick then 1mg EOD if that doesnt work .5mg ED should do it.

JTheDuke

Awards
thanks people for all the advice, really!!!!
but what about the dht blockers is finasteride ok with this cycle or should i go with minoxidil (topical dht blocker)???
or even both!!!???

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks people for all the advice, really!!!!
but what about the dht blockers is finasteride ok with this cycle or should i go with minoxidil (topical dht blocker)???
or even both!!!???
topical if your losing hair,

if not id opt for an herbal 5a reductase inhibitor maybe a saw palmetto. just to keep more free test.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
remember that inhibiting dht will bring on more bloat though and decrease gains. I have never had any problems with a teat only cycle, and have never heard of anyone having problems with dht or estrogen on a test only cycle of such low doses, not saying it cant happen, just my experience with it. DHT and estorogen are always going to go up when on test, but you dont necissarily need to do anything about it unless you experience some uneanted sides. I say keep the compounds on hand but dont run them unless needed.

liftw8t

Awards
keep in mind that Nolva will not keep estro from forming. Nolva will however help with any gyno that might form as a result of the estro aromatizing.
So is what your trying to say here (not bashing) is that nolva will keep from gyno but not so much other effects? Need to know considering 10mg ED on my current cycle over an AI
Test E 400mg x 12 wk (2 weeks in Monday starts week 3)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would run them anytime u run supraphysiological doses of test more estrogen and dht are produced. I don't run dht inhibitors on cycle. Only ais. Estrogen plays a role in bph. So control it don't crush it. In pct same thing however won't kill u to run a weak herbal dht blocker

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Hey crazy, I have a question for you. does a topical dht blocker effect serum dht, or just localized dht levels? I am totally ignorant on the subject of ANYTHING transdermal other than say...bengay.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe it is localized which is why u don't see problems with libido and such

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So is what your trying to say here (not bashing) is that nolva will keep from gyno but not so much other effects? Need to know considering 10mg ED on my current cycle over an AI
Test E 400mg x 12 wk (2 weeks in Monday starts week 3)
As far as i know, nolva will yes, keep gyno from being a problem while on, but does very little for water retention. here's the thing, test can convert to estrogen via aromatase, if i'm taking an AI then i have estro under control (somewhat) "right off the bat", if i take an SERM i am allowing estro to build up, even if it will not bind to the receptor. it's really your choice i guess.

liftw8t

Awards
As far as i know, nolva will yes, keep gyno from being a problem while on, but does very little for water retention. here's the thing, test can convert to estrogen via aromatase, if i'm taking an AI then i have estro under control (somewhat) "right off the bat", if i take an SERM i am allowing estro to build up, even if it will not bind to the receptor. it's really your choice i guess.
By build up what do you mean like its still going to rise it just can't bind to a receptor and what does this do to your gains

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ai is best choice on cycle. Hands down. Y mask the problem only for it to become a problem when u come off?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
lift, that would be correct. SERM does not stop e production, just cloggs up the receptors that usually bind to the e.

JTheDuke

Awards
I believe it is localized which is why u don't see problems with libido and such

since topical dht is going act locally, can it be used with deca cycle , asking this because i have seen people on forums saying that they had bad effects with finasteride on their deca cycle!!!
what would be the reason??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That I don't have an answer for. However if u block dht it can effect libido if u inhibit too much along with deca being known to hurt libido. I think palumbo spoke about this once ill give him a shout and ask for u

JTheDuke

Awards
since test e takes 4 weeks to start working, can i stack it with test prop. just for the first 4 weeks so as to give me an actual complete 12 weeks test cycle??
week1-4 test prop 500mg/weekly 3xshots per week
pct
week 15-17 50mg clomid
week 15 40mg nolvadex
week 16-17 20mg nolvadex

is there something i should add to this cycle because of test prop??

JTheDuke

Awards
since the pest e doesnt start working during the first for weeks would it be a better idea to stack with test e as following
week1-4 test prop 300mg/weekly 3xshots
pct
week 15-17 50mg clomid
week 15 40mg nolvadex
week 16-17 20mg nolvadex

or should i increase the test prop dosage?
i really want have a complete 12 weeks test cycle and not just 8weeks(12-4=8) cycle since the first 4 weeks test e wouldn't work!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
since the pest e doesnt start working during the first for weeks would it be a better idea to stack with test e as following
week1-4 test prop 300mg/weekly 3xshots
pct
week 15-17 50mg clomid
week 15 40mg nolvadex
week 16-17 20mg nolvadex

or should i increase the test prop dosage?
i really want have a complete 12 weeks test cycle and not just 8weeks(12-4=8) cycle since the first 4 weeks test e wouldn't work!!!
keep in mind that the test-e takes 2 to 3 weeks to clear out of your system. so after your last shot you have to factor in that time as well

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 days after last shot is suffecient time to incorperate PCT

JTheDuke

Awards
keep in mind that the test-e takes 2 to 3 weeks to clear out of your system. so after your last shot you have to factor in that time as well
so are saying that stacking test prop with test e wouldn't be a smart idea???

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so are saying that stacking test prop with test e wouldn't be a smart idea???
no, that's not what i'm saying. what i'm saying is that when you look at how many and how long your injecting test-e, you figured out that it takes 4 weeks to kick in right? and your total cycle will last 10 weeks right? so in your mind your already losing 4 weeks in the begining, when you gaiing the 2 weeks at the end.
week 1 through 3 or 4 is the time the test will tak eto build up and you to "feel" it.
weeks 3 or 4 through 10 is when you'll still beinjecting, correct? well don't forget to add two weeks to that number in the end.
and i do think test-p in the begining is a good idea for results right away until the test-e kicks in.....

JTheDuke

Awards
no, that's not what i'm saying. what i'm saying is that when you look at how many and how long your injecting test-e, you figured out that it takes 4 weeks to kick in right? and your total cycle will last 10 weeks right? so in your mind your already losing 4 weeks in the begining, when you gaiing the 2 weeks at the end.
week 1 through 3 or 4 is the time the test will tak eto build up and you to "feel" it.
weeks 3 or 4 through 10 is when you'll still beinjecting, correct? well don't forget to add two weeks to that number in the end.
and i do think test-p in the begining is a good idea for results right away until the test-e kicks in.....

so you do think that it'll be a good idea to use test prop along with test e for the first 4 weeks??
so will 300mg/weeks be good enough?? or is more needed..
or are you saying that for the first cycle using test e with test prop is unnecessary!!!
or using test combination for about 14weeks (as a whole) is over dosing or over killing or simply too much...
please help me with this cycle i really will like to use test prop with test e, in simple i really want a cycle which would be a big ass cycle success, but only test since i want to see how my body responds to different stuff!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Is this thread about

Nolva or aromidex.

JTheDuke

Awards

so you do think that it'll be a good idea to use test prop along with test e for the first 4 weeks??
so will 300mg/weeks be good enough?? or is more needed..
or are you saying that for the first cycle using test e with test prop is unnecessary!!!
or using test combination for about 14weeks (as a whole) is over dosing or over killing or simply too much...
please help me with this cycle i really will like to use test prop with test e, in simple i really want a cycle which would be a big ass cycle success, but only test since i want to see how my body responds to different stuff!!!

Medic93

Awards
don't know if anyone mentioned this or not but higher doses of adex has shown to increase natural test levels. On my last cycle I ran .5mg of adex Ed throughout the cycle then for pct I ran adex at 1mg Ed along with 40mg nolva.

JTheDuke

Awards
don't know if anyone mentioned this or not but higher doses of adex has shown to increase natural test levels. On my last cycle I ran .5mg of adex Ed throughout the cycle then for pct I ran adex at 1mg Ed along with 40mg nolva.

yeah you are right .5 is good but .25mg will control nearly 80% of estrogen .5mg will do more but then some estrogen is necessary to for the AAS to reach its full potential!!!
and keeping your estrogen too low for too long is not good for the lipid profile(liver).
for pct, use nolva and clomid!
may be you have had good results with what you said, but try this the results will be visibly better!!
peace!!!!!!

JTheDuke

Awards
hey lonoxxchi
my question is still stuck and so am i so please help bro!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey lonoxxchi
my question is still stuck and so am i so please help bro!!
since this is your first cycle. i would stick with just test-e. wait for it to kick in. you seem very eager, almost too eager to do this. i hope your not the impulsive type, this is very serious. it also seems that you have a lot more research to do regarding AAS.

RSR36

Awards
I think u r trying to understand all this, but it's getting to be pretty complicated for a first cycle! : ) I would forget the "jumpstart" with Test Prop. Yes, it will lead to rapid build up of Test, but as the overlap with the TE happens, you may encounter some nasty sides right off the bat. TE may not kick in for about 3 weeks, but if you study the release into your system, you will see that it rapidly enters the blood stream within 2-3 days and the slowly declines over the next 2 weeks. But it wl take about 3 weeks of injections before your saturation point and steady levels are reached from the 500mg dosing schedule. In the future, use an oral steroid to jumpstart the first 4 weeks. ThT will create synergism and you will reap the fast benefit. Something like Superdrol or Dbol or Turinabol (my fav)! I think Adex at .5mg EOD might be too much. I would say .25mg EOD will keep E levels normal, but not too low. But honestly, only proper bloodwork will reveal this mystery! We are all making educated guesses. Use the Nolvadex for PCT. As for DHT blockers, I woul DEF hold off. Are you predisposed to MPB? Otherwise forget them. They are more harm than good for MOST people. If you must, try running Saw Palmetto Extract. Use 320mg of the extract 2x daily with a meal. It does lower DHT and it's easier on the system than finasteride or dutasteride. I use it and I believe it is for real. If you are disposed to MPB, then use the newer Rogaine Foam while on cycle and for 6 weeks after. I have regrown hair with it and am very pleased with it. But I am 37. If you do not already show signs of MPB, I would not worry. Just keep an eye out for increased shedding. Hope this helps.