Newbie question.

ThaiBoxer

Awards
Hello everyone, so im pretty new to Steroid's/prohormone's. Ive been reading alot of threads on here to brush up on my knowledge but still pretty unsure of what i should do/take.. First of im a kickboxer transitioning to mma and im moving up in weight.. Im 5'7" 130 lbs and trying to get to 140-145. my first fight isn't for another 3 months and i know im not getting tested so what would you guys recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Epi, havoc, hdrol. phera. one of those would be a good choice to run solo for a first cycle to put on a lean 10-15 pounds. there is much to read up on tho if youre going to run it. make sure you have your pct in check and just run the chosen ph with a multi and some liver support. thats it. and that will be a great first cycle. put your time of study in with the PCT portion the cycle. thats where the real men come out to shine!

jackedout

Awards
Hello everyone, so im pretty new to Steroid's/prohormone's. Ive been reading alot of threads on here to brush up on my knowledge but still pretty unsure of what i should do/take.. First of im a kickboxer transitioning to mma and im moving up in weight.. Im 5'7" 130 lbs and trying to get to 140-145. my first fight isn't for another 3 months and i know im not getting tested so what would you guys recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks
first of all, why in the heck does your club want you to fight in a higher weight class kiddo, i've been doing mma for 5 years and i can tell you that it's usually the other way around, they're always trying to get me and the other dudes to drop weight! if your fighting in 3 months and you want to gain 15lbs for it, then your not gonna have a good first fight man, especialy if the dude your fighting is "cutting" weight! you'll still be adjusting to the weight increase and you'll be slow as hell... and how old are you!? another thing i can tell you is that some of the best fighters in the world are bantom and feather weight, that's in around where you are, if your of smaller stature then make the best of it by being a strong 130lb'er! if you really want to get bigger though and your at least 24yo and have been training for at least 4 years then take 6 months to gain a good solid 25lbs with some d-bol or test, then cut the weight slow and see if you've made progress! you could also do 40mg of var ED for 8 wks with alot of short ester creatines, you'll gain weight but alot of it will be water, you'll be strong as **** though, and you'll prolly keep most the strength too! think very hard about this man, you wanna have a good first fight and use the momentum to continue to win, and really think hard about coaches who want the best for you and not for them, if they are more concerned about putting on a show to make money for an in-house even then thats not the best for you, be patient and treat this like you would any other business if you want to be seccesfull!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its called eating, dont take steroids to replace food. ur stats are weak, u need to learn how to diet properly. 4000cal a day not enough? then eat 5k....its quite simple

ThaiBoxer

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys.

travis.. yea i was thinking of doing Epistane or havoc, they seem to be pretty popular with people. Im deff gonna take my time and read all i can about it.. i might just do a 4-6 week cycle to get myself started and then see how things go. Im not in a huge rush to gain the weight and i dont wanna be drained for my fight.

Jack.. Well i do cut weight but in muay thai i fight at 125 so i only cut 5 pounds.. my first mma fight is at 135 so i wanna be at least 10lbs heavier than that. Im 23 and i started kickboxing when i was 16, i started training mma about 6 months ago and never really lifted weights until i started training mma.. I dont have to take the fight its my choice, my coaches just said im ready and i should do it but i really wanna do it right and gain some muscle.

nosnmiveins.. Im pretty skinny and ive been trying to put on weight for about 6 months with no real gains.. I've only been eating 3000 cal a day so i guess i should bump that up but i only have 3 months till my fight and id like to put on as much good muscle as i can... thats why i was leading towards taking something.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've only been lifting for 6 months, then you shouldn't use steroids. And no gains in those 6 months, you can plainly see what was wrong... You need to figure out proper diet and training FIRST.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
man, i was uniformed of that. if youve only been lifting for 6 months than you need to stay away from anything stronger than creatine. i went 4.5 years natty before touching anything and gained 65 lbs natty in that time. and i started at 114 pounds. now thats skinny. im now 205 but only started using phs at the 180 mark. im not very many cycles in but they help. but you need to learn how to lift natty before you lift with steroids.

ThaiBoxer

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys, thats why i came here to find out what i should really do ... ill take my time and gain the weight naturally.

Any recommendations on some good suplements i should take??

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
eat a TON! with mma and a fast metabolism you seriously cant eat enough. put down as much food as you can with the lowest amount of sugar content. i mean AS MUCH. i suggest 5k a day.

SUPPS. some or all of the following:
multi
creatine
protein powder
NO product
BCAA Poduct
Glutamine
Natural test booster
ZMA
Cytogainer Protein! (this would be good for you)

I dont suggest you take all these but look into them and pick the ones you think would benefit you the most I suggest for sure a multi, creatine, and cytogainer for you. that would be a good natural stack to put on some pounds

jackedout

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys.

travis.. yea i was thinking of doing Epistane or havoc, they seem to be pretty popular with people. Im deff gonna take my time and read all i can about it.. i might just do a 4-6 week cycle to get myself started and then see how things go. Im not in a huge rush to gain the weight and i dont wanna be drained for my fight.

Jack.. Well i do cut weight but in muay thai i fight at 125 so i only cut 5 pounds.. my first mma fight is at 135 so i wanna be at least 10lbs heavier than that. Im 23 and i started kickboxing when i was 16, i started training mma about 6 months ago and never really lifted weights until i started training mma.. I dont have to take the fight its my choice, my coaches just said im ready and i should do it but i really wanna do it right and gain some muscle.

nosnmiveins.. Im pretty skinny and ive been trying to put on weight for about 6 months with no real gains.. I've only been eating 3000 cal a day so i guess i should bump that up but i only have 3 months till my fight and id like to put on as much good muscle as i can... thats why i was leading towards taking something.
HOLY CRAP MAN GET READY TO EXPLODE! you've never really trained with weights, well then start with the basics, BENCH/SQAUT/DEADLIFT... i know some dudes that do 30min of each of these twice a week and they are powerhouses, not to mention that if you shocked your body with these growth stimulating lifts, then you won't need no juice for a while, or who know's maybe you won't even really ever need it, just please don't do what Machida does and drink your pee!

Chucke

Awards
If you really want to gain more muscle then you need to understand that a good portion of your time will be spent preparing and eating meals. This will quickly become a pain in the *** (literally as you'll spend much more time in the bathroom). Your diet will determine your success or failure when it comes to gaining mass or loosing fat and water. Anybody can go to the gym and tear it up but it takes a lot of planning and preparation to make your workouts count. If you're not eating properly (quality, amount and frequency) then you're very nearly wasting your time at the gym (in regards to gaining LBM and strength). Check out the Training forum and the Nutrition / Health forums in here.

PH's aren't magic pills - you still have to have your diet and training down to gain. At this point your virgin muscles will gain tremendously without any anabolic help at all if you'll get your diet and training down.

TBULL

Awards
@ 23 I say eat a cow,a few chickens,and an ocean of fish and a ton of brown rice and oatmeal....lift heavy..sleep well...

jackedout

Awards
@ 23 I say eat a cow,a few chickens,and an ocean of fish and a ton of brown rice and oatmeal....lift heavy..sleep well...
better yet, he could just eat his opponents... mike tyson does it!

asoulecpt

Awards
Honestly, even if you took one of the many steroids out there, you might not gain a thing. They only work with food and if your diet isn't on point yet, than you should stay clear. Try this:

130( your weight) X 19(calories per pound) = 2,470 Calories to maintain your weight

Add 500 calories for a pound of muscle and Add an extra 200 calories the days you train

So, on a day you train you should roughly eat 3,170 Calories.