M1T Dosing

toty

Awards
Is it better to take M1T twice a day or is it alright to take it all at once. Im looking to do my first M1T cylce and I wanted to do it at 5mg. The pills I have come in 5mg so I would have to take it only once a day, if this is counterproductive I will take 5mg twice a day instead. Id rather start out with a lower dose for my first cylce though, if possible.

toty

Awards
Thanks I know how to use the search menu. It doesnt let you put in words less than 4 letters. M1T is 3 and 5mg is also 3 letters. Makes it a little more difficult to find what Im looking for. Ive already went through tons of posts so I figured I would just ask my question and hope somebody would be decent enough to give me a straight answer

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
5mg is a good starting dose. It is OK to take it only once a day. Nobody knows the exact halflife of M1t, so taking it twice a day may be better. I have always taken it at one time. If you have tabs, you can cut them in half & the split the 2.5mg doses. If you have caps, just take it once. No need to increase your dosing just for that reason.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I know how to use the search menu. It doesnt let you put in words less than 4 letters. M1T is 3 and 5mg is also 3 letters. Makes it a little more difficult to find what Im looking for. Ive already went through tons of posts so I figured I would just ask my question and hope somebody would be decent enough to give me a straight answer
Your right, my bad. However, even though you would have had to read through a lot of posts... think of the knowledge you would have gained :)

A

toty

Awards
Im gonna cut the the tabs in half and take it twice a day. Thanks a lot.

toty

Awards
Its ok, I know how annoying it can be for the same questions to be asked over and over again.

BrKonman

Awards
For future reference, when using a 3-letter word, add an * to the end. Example: m1t* will load all m1t threads. :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna cut the the tabs in half and take it twice a day. Thanks a lot.
For easier cutting, you can get a pill cutter at any pharmacy for a few bucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 25
Cycle Logs 6