Best Stack for what's on hand

smike319

Awards
Ok I have accumulated multiple supplements over the past few months. I wound up having to take an unexpected break (injury) but am now up and running again. I want to maximize my gains on my 1st AAS cycle but I am not real sure which stack would be the best for a good cutting cycle.
First here are my stat's:
33yrs old
6' 1"
205lbs
approx 12%BF
multiple PH cycles under my belt
feel I'm as close to my natural maxout gains as I'm going to get
Ready to look like a Freak!!! (please don't take that the wrong way BigPeteFox) ;)

This is what I currently have:
Tren
M5AA
M1T

I really would like to start ASAP but I know it would probably be best to wait until I have some Test to throw into the mix (MattD's) recommendation. Maybe I could start with just the Tren till I get the Test in a few weeks, I don't know that's why I started this thread in the first place. It's just that this bottle of Tren keeps staring at me and won't leave me alone!
Please Help......

P.S.
Nolva on hand for PCT

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
id wait for some test... patience young grasshoppa!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
DEFINITELY wait from some aromitizing hormone (test or even 4-ad) :)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
when you get some test i personall would set up my cycle like this

wk 1-10 500 mg test enth, cyp whatever
wk 1-10 75 mg tren eod or ed depending on cycle history
wk 1-4 5-10 mg m1t ed
wk 10-12 20-30 mg m5aa ed
just an opinion

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
You said in your first post that you wanted to maximize your gains for your first cycle then if that is the case then you need to wait on the test. It is best to have everthing that you will need on hand before you start because you never no what tomorrow will bring(something may happen and you may not be able to get any mail for two weeks).

smike319

Awards
~maggmaster thanks for the cycle suggestion, unless someone else says otherwise that is probably the cycle that i will go with. that was exactly what i was lookinging for. you included everything i had without overlapping the two orals. Good Show!
so for knowledge sake, why start the M1T and end the cycle w/ the M5AA?

~BigPeteFox that was definetly meant as a complement. You know how it is, the way some people think that what we try to acheive is (gross) well i consider you and people like you a walking work of art (that's always under construction) :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
~
so for knowledge sake, why start the M1T and end the cycle w/ the M5AA?
It not only gives your liver a rest, you get the lean mass benefits of M1T while growing, ending with the M5AA will harden the gains nicely.. ;)

~BigPeteFox that was definetly meant as a complement. You know how it is, the way some people think that what we try to acheive is (gross) well i consider you and people like you a walking work of art (that's always under construction) :)
I appreciate the compliment, brother.. I was kidding around, sometimes people come off like I'm some big dude or something.. :p

I'll be glad to just look like a pro, not actually become one.. Odd, but that's me all the way.. :D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Give that liver a break in the middle and it will love you for longer

Tahq

Awards
Would it be a better idea to drop the M1T? I've read the Tren sides are similiar to the M1T sides and doing both at the same time could be a little much. If this is the case, what are the thoughts on starting the first 2-3 weeks with the M5AA for the strength gains while waiting for the Tren to fully kick in?

smike319

Awards
My understanding of it is since it takes a few weeks for Tren to kick-in, and due to the fact that M1T is considered a fast acting compound then it would make since to run M1T for the first few weeks or so until the Tren starts to really take effect.
That's my understanding of it anyway.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren is fast-acting, i felt it after maybe 5 days at the most.. M1T would add to the high bp issues that comes with tren, so be carefull..

smike319

Awards
Tren is fast-acting, i felt it after maybe 5 days at the most.. M1T would add to the high bp issues that comes with tren, so be carefull..
Wasn't aware of that. I'll definetly keep my good eye on my BP during my cycle.
Thanks for the heads up!

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
We are talking about a guys first AS cycle here.

Why not test only ?
It makes the most sense to me.
Why on a first cycle whould anyone do more than one substance ?
If you do 2, 3 or 4 things.......how the hell do you know what did what ? Not to mention if sides get bad at all.......who knows what caused it....as many times a few things may have.

1st cycle = Test only ! This just makes more sense !!

-- Chi

CrazyNut

Awards

Why not test only ?
If you do 2, 3 or 4 things.......how the hell do you know what did what ? Not to mention if sides get bad at all.......who knows what caused it....as many times a few things may have.

-- Chi
i definitely agree. Save any other gear for upcoming cycles. If this is your first cycle, a test only cycle will yield really good results ! No need to waste money on other gear. SAVE IT !!! because you gains will most likely decline on your next cycles, and then you can supplement test with something else and make good gains !

Plus if you only do a test cycles, your will know your body better. THen you can say, OK if i add this compound, I gain this much more, but not that much more with Y compound, and you can continue to refine your cycles.

just my .02 cents !

smike319

Awards

Why not test only ?

-- Chi
~Chi_town The title of the thread was "whats best stack for what's already on hand" I do understand that on your first AAS cycle it is a better idea to go with test alone so you can adjust for complications and the such. I had already taken that into consideration and made my decision, after much research. I think the guys understood that and were trying to steer me in the best direction they could based on the decision I had already made.
Thanks for the advice though bro. Haven't seen you here for quite some time but I know you've been around for a while and I value your opinion. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chi_Town's a stud.. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use tren for a first cycle. As everyone said, get some Test and then your options are wide open. Personally I tihnk a Test/M5AA stack would be best for cutting to what is available. Of course Test/Tren would be the best but I really don't think you should start with Tren.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Just because of the harshness? Or is it just unnecesary with virgin receptors? I understand that it is best to see how your body reacts to just one compound but then why toss in the m5aa? I see test only as a good starter but if your going to stack why not hit it hard? Just curious.

smike319

Awards
Just because of the harshness? Or is it just unnecesary with virgin receptors? I understand that it is best to see how your body reacts to just one compound but then why toss in the m5aa? I see test only as a good starter but if your going to stack why not hit it hard? Just curious.
That was pretty much the same philosophy I was baseing my decision on. It appears that if this wasn't my first cycle then it wouldn't have been a problem to anyone and would be considered a "solid stack"

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I want to maximize my gains on my 1st AAS cycle but I am not real sure which stack would be the best for a good cutting cycle.

I really would like to start ASAP but I know it would probably be best to wait until I have some Test to throw into the mix (MattD's) recommendation. Maybe I could start with just the Tren till I get the Test in a few weeks, I don't know that's why I started this thread in the first place. It's just that this bottle of Tren keeps staring at me and won't leave me alone!
Please Help......

Smike don't take this as a flame. It's just my 2 cents. You clearly state that you know it would be best to wait until you have some test. I think you may be making a common mistake that is made by many first time cyclers. That is being impatient and starting a cycle with whatever they can get their hands on, instead of being patient and doing what other experienced juicers are telling them and waiting until they get the right stuff. One of the main rules of juicing is "don't start a cycle until you have everything on hand that you may possibly need"
I know how hard it can be to have juice and not use it, but if this is your first cycle it will be your best. Don't mess it up and look back on it and say "I wish I would have".
If that tren keeps calling your name, then get rid of it. Its not a drug to be using on your first cycle.

CrazyNut

Awards
too many sides from tren. even after 5 cycles, i dont like using tren.
You have to learn your body before you can use tren ! although very anabolic, it has very harsh sides.

It can make you very very limp, and it doesnt rebound very fast, very bad for your social life ! NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR ARMS ARE, WHEN IT COUNTS, AND YOU CANT PERFORM WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS, YOU CAN KEEP FLEXING YOUR ARMS ! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had no problem with libido when on tren.. I'm not saying to go with it, just giving my experience.. Yes, it was during my first cycle ever..

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah , i disagree on the suggestion that tren isnt for a first timer . i say go for it and stack tren+test . best u can do . go for a lower dose with tren maybe (75 mg eod) .
if u want u can use a slightly higher dose of test(750 mg enanthate) per week as u are 205 lbs and 33 yrs old .
the orals , stack em as suggested above .
most important, during all this , would be the 500 gms protein , another 500 carbs and around 100 gms fat .

smike319

Awards
~First of all I would like to thank "everybody" for all of the support and "experienced suggesstions. I can say this with no reserve, if I hadn't of come to this board with the questions and concerns that I had then I would have surely made some regretable if not dangerous mistakes with this. You guys would be very surprised at how uninformed others out there are that have done multiple AAS cycles and are completely clueless (referring to local friends and aquantences that I have received info. on this as well). THANK YOU ALL!
~Ruffneck, hell no man. If I took what you told me as a flame (rather than informative information to help myself and well being) then I would have NO business messing around with any of these things, PH's included. So thank you for you "2 cents" and FYI I had already decided even before I created this thread that I would wait for some Test.
~CrazyNut, damn that sucks. I'm married though so I'm exempt from "performance" issues, that already exists.J/K! ;) Seriously though what other sides did you experience besides low libido?
~raybravo, yes I think that I would benefit greatly from a responsibly dosed 1st cycle with Tren included in it. I will be taking maggmaster's rec. on doseage of everything, but I may take your suggestion on the Test and bump it too 750mg per week. As far as maintenance that is a given for me, definetly have all of that in check! Although I was figuring my protein intake at around 400-450grams per day.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
750mg test on 1st cycle too high, go with 500.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Smike319,

That's cool. I jsut liek to use caution on things, that's all.
Whatever you decide.....good luck.

-- Chi

smike319

Awards
Ok fellas I need this question answered right away because I am about to place my order for the "Test" and have an opportunity to choose between 2 versions. (Cypionate or Suspension). Keep in mind this will be my 1st AAS cycle so I want to maximize my potential w/o jeapordizing safety. I did a little research and it appears the Suspension is a great opt. but it is recommended to dose ED. I guess I don't mind pinning it ED if I will see significant gains from it, but I'm not sure that's why I need some help!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd prefer to find a source that carries test prop for a first cycle. That way you can pin EoD, and if you get sides it's out of your system fast.

I DEFINITELY don't recommend suspension for a first cycle.

smike319

Awards
I'd prefer to find a source that carries test prop for a first cycle. That way you can pin EoD, and if you get sides it's out of your system fast.

I DEFINITELY don't recommend suspension for a first cycle.
Thanks a lot for responding back so quick N4cer, that's what I needed to know. ;)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Suspension is pretty painful from what Ive heard. Id actually go with the cyp and just keep nolva on hand in case of sides.