Best Stack for what's on hand
- 02-25-2004, 02:27 PM
- 03-04-2004, 08:01 AM
Ok fellas I need this question answered right away because I am about to place my order for the "Test" and have an opportunity to choose between 2 versions. (Cypionate or Suspension). Keep in mind this will be my 1st AAS cycle so I want to maximize my potential w/o jeapordizing safety. I did a little research and it appears the Suspension is a great opt. but it is recommended to dose ED. I guess I don't mind pinning it ED if I will see significant gains from it, but I'm not sure that's why I need some help!
03-04-2004, 09:18 AM
I'd prefer to find a source that carries test prop for a first cycle. That way you can pin EoD, and if you get sides it's out of your system fast.
I DEFINITELY don't recommend suspension for a first cycle.
03-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks a lot for responding back so quick N4cer, that's what I needed to know.Originally Posted by N4cer
03-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Suspension is pretty painful from what Ive heard. Id actually go with the cyp and just keep nolva on hand in case of sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cfresh1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
- By Webstar2603 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2010, 11:31 PM
- By powerhouse21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-26-2006, 06:14 PM
- By Haggerty in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2004, 10:28 AM