finaplex h transdremal

orvise

Awards
got some finaplex h from the vet
im going to make a transdermal,ive done research but im getting conflicting
views.
can i just crush it up real fine and throw it in some t gel with 4ad and be good to go?how many pellets for 4 oz bottle.
also is it true nolva wont help if you gyno from this ****?
ive never done aas
but i have done m1t with success been liftig 3 years
ive read about alot of different side effects,how it on bhp
thanks bros!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
NO NO NO NO NO.... For the best results, you need to remove the acetate ester from the tren, otherwise you will be getting very low absorption. Why not pin it?

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Although absorbtion would be increased by removing the ester, i know a few bros that got really good results without removing it. You just end up using at least twice as much tren as if you had injected.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
SEARCH!!!!

There are threads stating more about cleaving the ester and why it's beneficial, just search here for them. Also Bobo had some interesting points about nolva vs. the typical response of bromo for prolactin induced gyno, I think they were in the PH forum somewhere (basically indicating that nolva may indeed work).

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That has a tendency to get very expensive :D

orvise

Awards
this bro i know just crushes the **** and puts it in tgel and hes got some good gains
but you guys really know your **** thats why i ask
got a cart for 30 dollars so im not to worried

also will doing a trans compared to pining affect bhp differently

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
All effects and sides should be the same, remove the ester its really easy and will possible double your absorption. Think the diff between 50 and 100 mg tren per day big difference.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think nolva will work unless you just are prone to serious problems.

tgreen

Awards
I put 4gm finaplix and 5gm 4AD in a bottle of T-Gel with a couple of cc's of DMSO. Been taking 4AD by mouth as well. This is day 22. Started at 214lbs and now weight 227lbs. Strength has gone up signficantly as well. On the neg side, Ive noticed that my nads are starting to shrink a little (girlfriend noticed also) so Im gonna cut the cycle a little shorter than planned. Got all the PCT stuff. Will probably pin it next time.

orvise

Awards
ok i will remove the ester
can i just crush it and drop it in the t gel and use do i need dmso?
4 oz t gel plus 4ad how many pellets

tgreen

Awards
I didnt remove the ester but you can. You probably dont have to add DMSO. I just put a little in there to possibly help absorption without irritating the skin. You absolutely have to crush the finaplix pellets-but just buy the 4AD powder by the grams. Its cheap, already very fine, and will dissolve easily. Good luck bro. Keep an eye on your nads.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I would say gyno is rare from tren, but you can get progesterone induced gyno..different from your "common" gyno associated with say testrosterone or whatever....but I have read that using 1 gram of vitex (chaste berry) everyday would help with prolactin induced gyno..(not speaking from experience)

personally I took a bottle of T-gel...added i guess about 10% DMSO (however much is in the litttle bottle)..

5 grams 4AD (powder)
6 grams (3 carts) Fina-H

I did 4 squirts (6 ml) a day..bottle lasts 30 days

I was very impressed. Definitely would get better results pinning..also most likely would get better results removing the ester

personally I am lazy and didn't feel like doing that **** plus pinning is hard due to living arangements and really didn't want to do that everyday anyway

I didn't even crush the tabs..well actually one cart i put in a little dish thing I had and tried crushing it..that wasn't going so well so me being the genius I am I put some DMSO in the bowl to try and dissolve it so I could add it like a solutiong..that did not work..it turned into a paste and basically stuck to the bowl and turned it white etc..so not a good idea...so I salvaged what I could from that one cart and added the tabs whole of the remaining 2 carts...took afew days of shaking the bottle but eventually all was dissolved and off I was

again I liked what happened so I would do that again..aside from the DMSO method of dissolving the pellets before I put it in..

I say do it the easiest way the first time..see what happens if you like it..then good..if not..try something else..

h19

db682

Awards
  • Established
You girls definitly need to use the search button. I feel like Im listening to a ping pong game or something.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that you didn't want to take a compound that aromatized(4-AD, Test, etc) with Tren. Am I wrong on this?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that you didn't want to take a compound that aromatized(4-AD, Test, etc) with Tren. Am I wrong on this?
The reason that you would need test is that your libido will be non existent w/o it(fina dick). It is also supposedly easier to recover if you eliminate the fina 2 weeks before the test.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I understand about fina dick, its just that I thought I read that with possible progesterone induced gyno from tren mixed with estrogen induced gyno from whatever aromatizing agent = bad.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
progesterone cannot cause gyno on its own, this is according to swale an hrt doc at CEM. With an aromtizing agent you run the risk of gyno without one your cycle will be less productive and you will have wose shut down. The choice most make is to use the test and have ancillaries on hand to deal with gyno if it pops up. Bromocriptine and nolvadex are my two persona favorites for estrogen and progesterone respectively.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up, as my next cycle will include tren.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
progesterone cannot cause gyno on its own, this is according to swale an hrt doc at CEM. With an aromtizing agent you run the risk of gyno without one your cycle will be less productive and you will have wose shut down. The choice most make is to use the test and have ancillaries on hand to deal with gyno if it pops up. Bromocriptine and nolvadex are my two persona favorites for estrogen and progesterone respectively.

If that is the case, then why can you develop gyno from deca and/or tren by themselves?

h19

orvise

Awards
are you saying nolva will take care of the gyno from tren

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
If that is the case, then why can you develop gyno from deca and/or tren by themselves?

h19
A person's estrogen levels rise when using anabolics as a "negative feedback" to keep the body's hormones in balance (stated nontechnically, but you get the idea). When you go off cycle, your test levels plummet to the level your body can then support naturally, which is probably zero after a cycle. Still, your body's estrogen levels will tend to stay high without PCT. With a big surplus of estrogen, gyno and other problems are possible.

are you saying nolva will take care of the gyno from tren
Yes. Check out the posts by Bobo in the link I posted earlier (post #12). He explains it quite well.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Like estrogen, progesterone has minimal effects in breast development without concomitant anterior pituitary hormones; again indicating that progesterone interacts closely with pituitary hormones. For example, prolonged treatment of dogs with progestogens such as depot medroxyprogesterone acetate or with proligestone caused increased GH and IGF-1 levels, suggesting that progesterone may also have an effect on GH secretion (29). In addition, clinical studies have correlated maximal cell proliferation to specific phases in the female menstrual cycle. For example, maximal proliferation occurs not during the follicular phase when estrogens reach peak levels and progesterone is low (less than 1 ng/mL[3.1nmol}), but rather, it occurs during the luteal phase when progesterone reaches levels of 10-20 ng/mL (31- 62nmol) and estrogen levels are two to three times lower than in the follicular phase (38). Furthermore, immunohistochemical studies of ER and PR showed that the highest percentage of proliferating cells, found almost exclusively in the type 1 lobules, contained the highest percentage of ER and PR positive cells (38). Similarly, there is immunocytological presence of ER, PR, and androgen receptors (AR) in gynecomastia and male breast carcinoma. ER, PR and AR expression was observed in 100% (30/30) of gynecomastia cases (37). Given these data and the fact that PR knockout mice lack alveolar development in breast tissue, it appears as if progesterone, analogous to estrogen, may increase GH secretion and act through its receptor on mammary tissue to enhance breast development, specifically alveolar differentiation (25, 16).

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm

h19