help with liquid dosage m5aa

70cruzer

Awards
I have searched for hours trying to figure this out. Please help
I have a bottle of liquid m5aa with a dropper
I want to start 20 mgs before workouts.
I think 1 ml = 20 mg. I also think 25 drops = 1 ml. And I think I read that
the full dropper full is 1 ml.
am I correct? or can someone help me straighten this out?

70cruzer

Awards
man what a noob, i meant to post this in the prohormone section.
can a mod move it for me?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If this is from Designer Supps, I believe it should be 10mg/ml. Anyway, just pick up a little oral syringe from the drug store or Walmart. You can also find them in the baby sections. Very cheap and handy for all your liquid meds.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
3$ at walmart in the baby section by the booger suckers

70cruzer

Awards
awesome
I got the syringe, but was having trouble on the conversion
10mg per ml is what I was looking for.
and it is designer supps.
thanks again

3$ at walmart in the baby section by the booger suckers

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The dripper that comes in the bottle will hold aprox 1ml. That is why it's there...lol. You don't have to be accurate with that compound.

70cruzer

Awards
that is what I thought, but wanted to be sure
thanks.

The dripper that comes in the bottle will hold aprox 1ml. That is why it's there...lol. You don't have to be accurate with that compound.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
the dropper that come swith it will only suck up about 1/2 a dropper at a time, so you need to do it twice for 1ml or 10mgs.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I measured it Sledge and it will draw up very close to 1ml at once if you compress the top all the way. I tried it for the first time today and it worked great! I have to say the PEG makes it taste like PGA...lol

muscles4life

Awards
I measured it Sledge and it will draw up very close to 1ml at once if you compress the top all the way. I tried it for the first time today and it worked great! I have to say the PEG makes it taste like PGA...lol

I took mine for the first time today from Sledge also, I can't believe how bad it tastes. I wonder if there is a way to flavor it a little, like Nolva from PN. I bought the powder and PEG to brew my own, but the taste could use some help.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
I took mine for the first time today from Sledge also, I can't believe how bad it tastes. I wonder if there is a way to flavor it a little, like Nolva from PN. I bought the powder and PEG to brew my own, but the taste could use some help.

yeah.. the taste is far from desirable.. but really.. its all part of the game..

just take your licks and keep it moving.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Get a shot glass fill it half way with grapfruit juice add the peg and M5AA and then fill it the rest of the way with more grapefruit juice then shoot it like it was whiskey. It makes it go down way better.